Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   A Sincere Thank You (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310974)

cadyshac 08-03-2013 09:22 PM

A Sincere Thank You

To all who organized the fest, the moderators, the vendors, Al, Scott and everyone from Chevrolet who attended, it was a great event and we had a ball. Thank you to Supercharged SS for the stripes. Thanks to the Stig for donating the Pedders sway bar kit that we won on the silent auction.

We spent too much on parts, again LOL, but it was great to meet some of the forum members and talk with all the Camaro enthusiasts. We took part in the Chevrolet ride and drive and really appreciated the effort Chevy put into the event.

If you missed this year, pencil it in for next year, you won't be disappointed, the Camaro community is incredible!!!!!!!

menendez1293 08-03-2013 10:28 PM

You pretty much stole the words out my mouth. I was just about to make one of these threads until I saw yours. I just wanted to say thank you to all of the Mods that put so much time and effort into this. I genuinely had a great time and meet a whole bunch of great people. Hopefully I can make it to C5 fest 5

GbrilliantQ 08-03-2013 10:32 PM

Yup, it was awesome as usual. Great jobs to the staff. Even though Mike Norris and Raymonds have had my car since Thursday. It was amazing.

bluetooth-ss 08-04-2013 07:51 AM

Many thanks to all who worked so hard to put this event on.Mods,vendors,track volunteers everyone was awesome.

vroomapunk 08-04-2013 08:36 AM

I had a blast, drove 14 hours and I'd do it again! Glad it's in Texas next year

Cincy10SSRS 08-04-2013 08:40 AM

We had to drive from the Cincinnati area mid-morning yesterday thru the f-ing rain (my car was perfect when we first started). Got there about 11am and could only stay until 3pm but yeah, it was awesome seeing so many great Gen5's in one place! All the vendors were great (I ended up buying a Vmax TB and Billet Custom catch can) and, of course, I'm wearing my Rodger's Chevrolet (got to meet Maureen) free cap. I can only imagine the amount of time and effort that went into planning and staging such a huge event so thanks very much to all involved. :thumbup::clap2::thumb:

lawdog 08-04-2013 09:00 PM

A big shout out to the planners and all the hard work that put this together, and Thanks to Scott and the GM guys for coming down again.
We had a GREAT time all weekend ! I had been looking forward to this event all year and I was NOT disappointed. All the people from Chicagoland that came down with me seemed to have a great time too and of course we are talking about Texas already.
NICE JOB !