Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Thinking of selling (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255561)

dimitri 10-14-2012 08:57 PM

Thinking of selling
 
I have a white 2012 zl1 no options other then carbon hood
Under 200 miles
M6
I just dont drive enough and im thinking of selling
Hows the market on selling?

autoguy 10-14-2012 09:02 PM

I am in the process of selling my 2012 so I can get a 2013 Convertible, and I am getting all but $900 of what I paid for it. ZL1 market is still strong from what I can see. It will weaken a bit here in northeast PA due to the winter coming, but still time to sell it and get top dollar. If you sit on it until spring, it will probably lose $2,000-$3000 in value.

General Lee 10-14-2012 09:04 PM

How much?

BonestockZL1 10-14-2012 09:07 PM

Yours was built right after mine.

Rubble2240 10-14-2012 09:09 PM

Gonna regret it once spring comes around

dimitri 10-14-2012 09:17 PM

My buddy told me that on the wholesale level the cars are doing
55000 to 57000 at the auctions
Plus they pay fees

autoguy 10-14-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dimitri (Post 5693908)
My buddy told me that on the wholesale level the cars are doing
55000 to 57000 at the auctions
Plus they pay fees

That is accurate to a degree. If you look at the transactions of ones that actually sold, they are in the lower end of that range. If you look at OVE.com ( Online Vehicle Exchange available to dealers. only) , you will see them listed with under 1000 miles for $57,000 to $58,500.00. These are asking prices, but there is one with a bid on it at $57k.

dimitri 10-14-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by autoguy (Post 5693921)
That is accurate to a degree. If you look at the transactions of ones that actually sold, they are in the lower end of that range. If you look at OVE.com ( Online Vehicle Exchange available to dealers. only) , you will see them listed with under 1000 miles for $57,000 to $58,500.00. These are asking prices, but there is one with a bid on it at $57k.

Yes to that ...what my dealer friend is saying ...he said sell now!

autoguy 10-14-2012 09:26 PM

Just remember, if you are going to buy something else, you should trade your car so you get the sales tax credit.

dimitri 10-14-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by autoguy (Post 5693937)
Just remember, if you are going to buy something else, you should trade your car so you get the sales tax credit.

Im debating on that one...what to buy
Decisions.

autoguy 10-14-2012 09:52 PM

$3300 on a $55k trade allowance.

dimitri 10-14-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by autoguy;
5694052
$3300 on a $55k trade allowance.

That would work for me .....
I like the 60th annivessary corvette ....convertible.
But im not 100%

autoguy 10-14-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dimitri (Post 5694062)
That would work for me .....
I like the 60th annivessary corvette ....convertible.
But im not 100%

If you're ready to lay out an additional $40k......

dimitri 10-14-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by autoguy (Post 5694075)
If you're ready to lay out an additional $40k......

Either that or pick up a used m6 vert v10
To put next to my m5 v10


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.