Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Back when I was young...... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62066)

Lava 01-22-2010 10:45 AM

Back when I was young......

Long time ago, back when I was young and stupid in my College Days I went out with a friend for our weekly Tequila Tuesday's. Well, I am the least drunk of the two of us (only cause he was passed out) so I drive his truck back. As we are proceeding back to the house I passed a couple of cars not noticing my speed. Next thing I know there are blue lights all in my rear view. When I pull over the Officer asks me for my license and insurance. I tell him it's not my vehicle and my friend was too intoxicated ( I'm not in too good of shape myself) to drive so I had to for him. The Officer asks if I had been drinking and I tell him Oh, yeah. He says to go wait in his car. I am sitting in his car as he comes meet me and calls in my drivers license. The sound on the radio was Heaven. The voice says Hey I know that kid, he's a friend cut him some slack. The trooper asks if I know the guy on the radio and I say I do. He says its your lucky night. Get in your car and go home. Well, I get about a mile down the road and remember not getting my license back, so I turn around to go find the trooper (now remember I am sorta intoxicated myself and not thinking clearly). I find him having pulled over another person and sitting in his car. I pull up behind his unit and proceed to walk to his door. He must not have noticed me pull in because when I knock on his window, he just about craps his pants.:confused0068: He yells at me saying What DO You Want? :mad0259: I ask if he has my drivers license and he says NO!!! Get your A$$ back in your car and it better be headed home. :yikes: I do, very quicly and later the next morning after waking up with a tequila headache I find my lkicense in my front pocket. I still get a laugh thinking back to that night. I was stupid and very lucky, but it is still one of my favorite stories. :laugh:

PQ 01-22-2010 10:48 AM

Dad? Is that you? lol

cam5 01-22-2010 10:51 AM

oh man.. college! left auburn a year ago and every day i want to go back!!

lordfriday2 01-23-2010 07:11 AM

Tequilla... worse hangover I had in my life...

mjlash22 01-23-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordfriday2 (Post 1408556)

:word:x2

TheCaptain 01-23-2010 01:58 PM

Well, that's better then you initiating a high speed pursuit or getting shot! :laugh:

BlackSunsine 01-24-2010 06:10 PM

I once drank a 1/2 a bottle of Quervo by myself, as the guy I was hanging with was on a pay phone to his G/F for over two hours. I was board to tears so I kept drinking.
We then went to the midnight movie, but just before we entered, I puked all over some of the planters.

I do not recall the next day, thank god!

I no longer drink ToKillya.

springerpete 01-25-2010 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordfriday2 (Post 1408556)

My worst hangover was I got drunk on homemade wine and the hangover lasted three days.

2010 SSRS 01-25-2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by springerpete (Post 1414403)
My worst hangover was I got drunk on homemade wine and the hangover lasted three days.

Same thing happened to me a while ago, I was at a halloween party and we ran out of beer, so idiots we were, we start pounding down the homemade wine, all I can say is never again did I drink any kind of wine.

monkeywrenching 01-25-2010 11:12 AM

I think that "back in the day" cops didn't have the crap they have today to deal with. They still had crap but no one was pack'n automatics. With that said here is one to laugh at.....makes me feel real stupid.
I moved from Denver to a small town on the New Mexico/Colorado border. This was when I was 19 by the way. So our family owned an auto parts store. Being new to the area I was asked by our outside salesman if I wanted to go up into Durango and have some good food and paint the town. Sure great idea....or so I thought. I was young and figured that because he was older that he was ok and what trouble could I get into. We got up there and from the time we sat down to eat he was pouring them down like he just got dumped by his girlfriend. We were at the resturant for a good while. He got trashed. Now all this time he kept shoving beer to me saying come on relax it's ok.We left and he hit up the liquor store. He came out of the store with two six packs. He was swaying all over by now barely able to walk . I got in him convinced that I should drive and we started back. It is about a good 45 minute drive and we were trucking along just fine. Well he pops open the beer and starts in again. This time he is so gone that he starts handing me beer. I got one in my hand and he hands me another and another till I can't hold any more. I've got them in my hands and between my legs and he keeps opening them. We are about 15 minutes from the state line and there are these road flares coming up real fast. I can see but it is not 20/20 for sure. On the road in front of me there are flares and State Troopers all over the place. Crap... I was paniced big time. Standing in the middle of the road is a trooper and he starts flagging at me. Being that I was still going about 40, give or take, and not of sound mind I thought he was telling me to slow down and go on through. As I get closer I guess he realized I wasn't going to stop and he just leaned back with this OHHHHH Sh*t look in his eyes. I went past him and cleared his head with the trucks mirror by....a foot and a half. My Friend was all slumped over in the seat with beer everywhere. When I looked into the rear view it looked like the beginning of a race. Troopers running everywhere like drivers sprinting accross the racetrack to get in their cars. I was building logs fast. I told him the cops are comming what am I going to do? Well He had an idea....throw everything out . Crap, I looked behind and the bottles were flying all over the road. Here I was with beer in my hands and between my legs with a trooper coming up fast. I just handed them to him and figured it's his now. We pulled over and the trooper walked up and looked me over and said "What the Hell are you thinking?" "Didnt you see me standing there telling you to stop?". Well I babbled something out like I just move here and I have never seen anything like that before....I thought it was an accident or something. He looked at me and said " Whats his problem?" pointing at my passenger. "He's had way too much." I said. Well I had to take the test....you know up down touch the ground ...walk this way...... passed. Good thing there wasn't anything to blow into then..... Dodged a big bullet. I stll laugh and think dumba##, never again.

Lava 01-25-2010 12:08 PM

That was funny!!

monkeywrenching 01-25-2010 12:18 PM

You know if we did that now we would end up like?????? White Bronco on the highway with helicopters all around.lol