Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   And the first CGM (cyber gray metallic) Camaro goes to..... (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17501)

UCF w00t 04-03-2009 09:45 AM

And the first CGM (cyber gray metallic) Camaro goes to.....
 
2 Attachment(s)
TAG UR IT by way of Tom Henry Chevrolet!!!!

VIN# 2G1FT1EW7A9102352

Vehicle Details (keep refreshing if it doesn't show all the info)

ShnOmac 04-03-2009 09:52 AM

Hmmmm someones day is going to start out good...Hopefully they are from this site!

Chevyrocker 04-03-2009 09:54 AM

Good news! Now if SOMEONE from Oshawa can only get down there and take some photos...

myold88 04-03-2009 10:00 AM

This is a 2SS/RS- What is the "sport bucket seat" option ?.

GTAHVIT 04-03-2009 10:01 AM

He is from this site....


And all of you know him...

35th02ss 04-03-2009 10:03 AM

tags car........

NightmareSS 04-03-2009 10:03 AM

croalethe? (forgot how to spell it)

Silver Streak 04-03-2009 10:04 AM

Can't wait to see some pics of it!

ShnOmac 04-03-2009 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtahvit (Post 380799)
He is from this site....


And all of you know him...

Ahhhh come on you gotta give us more than that..... damn you man!

2SSRS@Gen5diy 04-03-2009 10:06 AM

First VIN for CGM?
 
Hi UCF w00t first Thank you and heindz01, Next did you see this in you list A CGM car
" Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS with 6-SPEED MANUAL transmission
VIN: 2G1FT1EW7A9102352 Dealer TOM HENRY CHEVROLET, INC
:happyanim:

UCF w00t 04-03-2009 10:06 AM

They must've had a lil help to get CGM through the blockade. I wonder who here has some sort of connection to Tom Henry.... Hmmmmm........ :iono::sm0:

Supermans 04-03-2009 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtahvit (Post 380799)
He is from this site....


And all of you know him...

That's cool...

Inspector 17 04-03-2009 10:07 AM

http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17501

NightmareSS 04-03-2009 10:07 AM

how come this vin isnt on the web page you got going with all the vins?

Hylton 04-03-2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 35th02ss (Post 380802)
tags car........

Yep! Oh TAG!!!! HAHA - just noticed the stock number "Doug". :happyanim:

35th02ss 04-03-2009 10:10 AM

thats part of the 190.......

MerlinZero 04-03-2009 10:19 AM

Oh holy hell :) YAY!!!!

Chewy 04-03-2009 10:21 AM

GO TAG!!!

(has anyone told him yet? lol)

ShnOmac 04-03-2009 10:23 AM

Would be kind of funny (for us) if we all knew before he did....:D

Scott@Bjorn3D 04-03-2009 10:24 AM

Congrats Tag, you deserve it.

35th02ss 04-03-2009 10:26 AM

LOL just talked to Tom. I think we're the first ones to know....

Maybe someone should tell him.....

boxmonkeyracing 04-03-2009 10:31 AM

Congrats to tag.

GTAHVIT 04-03-2009 10:31 AM

it's still a little early in the AM there... He works late. I think we should all PM him with a link to the thread...

:D

Tran 04-03-2009 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtahvit (Post 380866)
it's still a little early in the AM there... He works late. I think we should all PM him with a link to the thread...

:D

I just txt'd him. I hope I woke him up :happyanim::happyanim: :D

ShnOmac 04-03-2009 10:32 AM

Forget that... I would want someone to wake me up for that news! :laugh:

Someone call him!!!!!! :chevy:

Tal 04-03-2009 10:33 AM

Grats, he sure is lucky to have such a helpful bunch here! ;)

321LATER 04-03-2009 10:37 AM

Luck SOB :sm0:

PQ 04-03-2009 10:37 AM

Tag gets the first Cyber Grey?

He must have used some 'coercion'.

Congrats Tag.

Camaro509 04-03-2009 10:39 AM

Huge w00t for Tag :)
Congrats man (get lots of pictures to post for all the rest of us) !

:happyanim:

Hylton 04-03-2009 10:39 AM

He's here now so I'm sure he'll post any minute!

PQ 04-03-2009 10:40 AM

Speech, Speech. :popcorn:

rolnslo 04-03-2009 10:47 AM

I think he might be in denial right now...he's reading the thread but no reply yet?

LadiesMan217 04-03-2009 10:48 AM

:happyanim::clap:

SilverTurtle 04-03-2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolnslo (Post 380906)
I think he might be in denial right now...he's reading the thread but no reply yet?

he just passed out lol

Croathlete 04-03-2009 10:58 AM

Congrats Tag...you must have some connections :D

TAG UR IT 04-03-2009 11:02 AM

OH....MY....

What a day this is going to be!:happyanim:

The text messages! The emails! You have NO idea how excited I am!!!


...ok...here's the start of my day....


I'm laying in bed....sleeping...my phone gets a text from Hylton. I'm still asleep and don't look at it (didn't notice since I was asleep). Another text comes in from Jason (Tran) and I'm like...what's going on? A couple texts in a row. Hmmm (*waking up*) and trying to read the text through blurry eyes...

Hylton @ 9:14am says, "I just found out who's getting the first CGM car!"

Jason (Tran) @ 9:24am says, "Dude...I think your car's detail/vin just got posted on the site?? Very first CGM! Woo hoo if that's yours!"

:confused0068:

Needless to say, I FLEW out of bed to the computer. This just *can't* be real.

.........No. It's not possible...

I sit down at the computer and open the thread (as an IM opens from Chris (gtahvit) explaining that there's an issue with a thread that I need to see...of course, it links to this thread! :laugh:

........and there's the message from Tom himself in my email inbox...

Quote:

Your car is built and in shipping, you might have the first Cyber Gray produced!
I just about FELL OVER!:happyanim:

.........I...........AM............IN............. ...DISBELIEF!

If I get the first CGM ever produced.....:bow:

You guys have no idea how happy I am right now! NO IDEA!

...and the look on my wife's face when I woke her up to tell her the news?....PRICELESS!

YYYYEEEAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!

A great day it's going to be, is RIGHT!!!:drinking:

ShnOmac 04-03-2009 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 380951)
OH....MY....

What a day this is going to be!:happyanim:

The text messages! The emails! You have NO idea how excited I am!!!


...ok...here's the start of my day....


I'm laying in bed....sleeping...my phone gets a text from Hylton. I'm still asleep and don't look at it (didn't notice since I was asleep). Another text comes in from Jason (Tran) and I'm like...what's going on? A couple texts in a row. Hmmm (*waking up*) and trying to read the text through blurry eyes...

Hylton @ 9:14am says, "I just found out who's getting the first CGM car!"

Jason (Tran) @ 9:24am says, "Dude...I think your car's detail/vin just got posted on the site?? Very first CGM! Woo hoo if that's yours!"

:confused0068:

Needless to say, I FLEW out of bed to the computer. This just *can't* be real.

.........No. It's not possible...

I sit down at the computer and open the thread (as an IM opens from Chris (gtahvit) explaining that there's an issue with a thread that I need to see...of course, it links to this thread! :laugh:

........and there's the message from Tom himself in my email inbox...



I just about FELL OVER!:happyanim:

.........I...........AM............IN............. ...DISBELIEF!

If I get the first CGM ever produced.....:bow:

You guys have no idea how happy I am right now! NO IDEA!

...and the look on my wife's face when I woke her up to tell her the news?....PRICELESS!

YYYYEEEAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!

A great day it's going to be, is RIGHT!!!:drinking:

Heres to you tag! :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

bdstealth 04-03-2009 11:11 AM

Congrats

bob2the2nd 04-03-2009 11:12 AM

PICTURES! PICTURES!

lil_chef 04-03-2009 11:14 AM

You must promise pictures as numerous as the stars in the sky. cause thats the color i want


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.