Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   UPDATED FORUM RULES : PLEASE READ (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16714)

kevin2323 03-26-2009 07:18 PM

yea the new rules have been implimented quickly ...i got a 3 day ban the other day.....for insulting the intelligence of someone nicely....I learned my lesson:cry::cry:

bob2the2nd 03-26-2009 07:27 PM

im bob2the2nd and i approve of this message :)

thanks you mods!

camaro5 03-26-2009 07:30 PM

:sm1:

Sterling 03-26-2009 08:17 PM

Just as long as you don't take away my T-shirt...

GTAHVIT 03-26-2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bell040 (Post 364562)
to bad the banned person can just make-up a new login name and continue with the trolling

There are many ways to ban someone... Not just by username...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Muscle Master (Post 364844)
It's called a proxy :rolleyes:

The V-bulletin infraction system should of been used a long time ago

Maybe a smiley might make your post read a little better. :iono: :laugh:

And the infraction system has been in place, and If I'm not mistaken it's been used....

We've never liked banning people. So the warnings were just that, warnings.

Now there's no ambiguity.

JayhawkSS 03-26-2009 09:16 PM

How about merging some duplicate posts and misinformation that we see all the time. Other than that this is the best form website that I have ever seen!

GTAHVIT 03-26-2009 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayhawkSS (Post 365790)
How about merging some duplicate posts and misinformation that we see all the time. Other than that this is the best form website that I have ever seen!

This is a little tougher than it sounds as we don't always see the duplicates.

If you'd like a thread to be merged send us a pm with threads that you think are mergable or just post in one of them and give us the link to the other thread and we'll do our best to get to them.

:thumbsup:

thejbyrd 03-26-2009 10:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
you just got banned

SS 376 03-27-2009 12:22 PM

I like that the mods actually take their job seriously here and actively police threads for the stupidity some people try to stir up. :thumbsup: Thank you mods. :) For ppl that don't like it, there's always ****** or some other forum.

PQ 03-27-2009 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtahvit (Post 365720)
Maybe a smiley might make your post read a little better. :iono: :laugh:

Ah Bull $&** I can't stand it when $%^& and #$$%%^&& so why don't you %$%& and furthermore ##$$%%^ :wave::sm0::D

(see, smilies make it all better) :sm0:

TAG UR IT 03-27-2009 12:54 PM

Guys,

This is serious. I am sure most of you know that. The "trolls," as we call them, will weed themselves out quickly. We will ban them. That is NOT a threat, but a promise. Ask yourself...How do you want someone in your home to act? And if they don't respect you, your family, and your house?...what will you do then? .....Exactly.....

The simple fact of the matter is this:

DO NOT INTENTIONALLY OR KNOWINGLY DISRESPECT OTHERS THROUGH USE OF PROFAIN LANGUAGE OR MANNERISMS.

Disagree....don't attack. If everyone on the boards read the rules, they will clearly remember this one. It is SIMPLE to have a polite and courteous conversation/debate while still being respectful of the other member. We see debates and discussions on the television every day...this "stage," if you will, is no different. Keep it civil.

If you and John/Jane Doe do not agree, agree to disagree and move on. Simple as that.

Camaro5 will remain a clean and friendly place to visit where questions can be asked, information shared, and people can come together to celebrate what this site was built for.......

A Camaro Enthusiast Community Dedicated to the 5th Gen.

Scott@Bjorn3D 03-27-2009 01:04 PM

You know Tag would make a good cop. :thumbsup:

OPPS, forgot you is a cop:yikes:

ZYAL8R 03-27-2009 01:14 PM

I don't think I've ever set out to offend anyone here, but I sure as 8ch-e-hockey stick-hockey stick have tried to defend myself on occasion, even from the Mobs....I meant the Mods!:yikes::sm0:

Seriously though, now if we could just get a ban on bad spelling. :bellyroll: I'm an old spelling bee champ................wanna-be that is (yep, went out in the 3rd round 3 years in a row, but I can sure spell those words correctly now). It's just tears me up to see bad spelling. But alas, I realize that I'm not the Spelling Police, so I guess I should STOP WHINGING!:laugh:

PQ 03-27-2009 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 366779)
Guys,

This is serious.

:word: Sorry.