Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Your tax dollars at work (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38063)

SS22 08-19-2009 05:42 PM

Thanks for buying GM!!!!

Lehm 08-19-2009 06:27 PM

thanks

2 Attachment(s)
Thanks all for the good comments. Now the wait begins. The first thing I'm going to do is get stripes painted on. It will look almost exactly like the attached photoshop pics that Scrappy666 did. Stripes will be in CGM. What do you think?

The car behind me in the original post picture is an SS/RS L99 Auto with sunroof. I didn't like the exhaust sound so that'll be the next thing after the stripes. I'm guessing they sound the same? So far I like the Stainless Works exhaust sound the best so probably go with that.

CamaroScotty 08-19-2009 06:29 PM

Congrats!

Now if more dealers would step up to the plate and honor the military discount on these cars - THEY DESERVE IT!

Legend 08-19-2009 06:30 PM

Congrats fellow Airman!

tones2SS 08-19-2009 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patriotpa (Post 814434)
YOU I don't mind paying. YOU are defending this Nation. It's the rest of the freeloaders I'm pissed about.

You said it brother. You've earned it. Thanks for your service and stay safe so you can enjoy that bad boy!!:thumbsup::drinking:

68RS 08-19-2009 10:33 PM

Thanks for your service, but now I'm pissed. I already whip around to see a passing Camaro since I don't have mine yet, but now I'm going to have to whip around and snap to attention. I'll be the car spinning out of control and rolling off the highway that you briefly see in your rear view mirror!

Hoddi 08-19-2009 11:21 PM

Oh no way!

Thank you!!!

Enjoy this rad machine :drool:

(`*-.(`*-.*.-*).-*)
.-*CONGRATULATIONS*-.
(.-*(.-**`*-.)`*-.)

Home of the free, because of the brave ~

hamidar05 08-19-2009 11:39 PM

Quote:

YOU I don't mind paying. YOU are defending this Nation. It's the rest of the freeloaders I'm pissed about.

Amen! :thumbsup:

Enjoy, you earned it and that is what you are there to protect! The constitution and pursuit of happiness, in this case an awesome Camaro!

EVS Motors Inc. 08-20-2009 12:20 AM

Wow you are very humble to admit that! Congrats! Thanks for your service!

sav1 08-20-2009 01:22 AM

Quote:

+ 10 friend...

I to do not mind my tax dollar going to the military. I just don't like paying for 30 million illegal aliens.

erasedgod 08-20-2009 01:56 AM

Congratulations on a good buy.

And for what it's worth, you paid just as much for mine as I did yours. :respekt:

Ammo7 08-20-2009 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lehm (Post 814416)
Just wanted to say thanks to you all for paying your taxes, providing me a salary to order this beautiful car today. Thought you all should get a picture of the eventful day. Ordered a SIM 2SS M6, gray int, polished wheels at MSRP from Award Chevrolet in Crestview,FL. Salesman was great, car was ordered as I sat there, was told they'll have an open allocation in 2-3 wks. Came out the door with a signed contract and order #. I've been scouring these forums for months for info and you all helped make it a smooth process. Thanks again to you all. :happyanim:

congrates i was stationed there many years ago I loved that base . (1984)
And i lived out in crestview was not much back then but by now i am sure it as grown.
lots of open roads to test it out on be safe and have fun.

chevyss 08-20-2009 08:55 AM

Thank you for your service to our Great Nation. I'm a retired vet w/36 years of service with reserve and active service. Congrats on your order. You won't regret it. I just received my Camaro in June. What a sweet ride. Be safe and again thanks for what you do.

SSR 08-20-2009 09:08 AM

Thanks for serving!!!!!!!!! Congrats