Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction - V8 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Magna Charger TVS-2300 Pricing (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38912)

DNA 08-24-2009 05:02 AM

Magna Charger TVS-2300 Pricing

deleted

ZZcamaro 08-24-2009 10:44 AM

I have tried to get a quote from them a couple of times now...and no e-mail showed up.

But...I would be willing to bet that I can beat any price they have. We all have the same pricing rules as dealers, and I am confident that I can match or beat any price they have....and you would be supporting a Camaro5 vendor!!!

Crowley 08-24-2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZZcamaro (Post 837005)
I have tried to get a quote from them a couple of times now...and no e-mail showed up.

But...I would be willing to bet that I can beat any price they have. We all have the same pricing rules as dealers, and I am confident that I can match or beat any price they have....and you would be supporting a Camaro5 vendor!!!

:word:

bilydean 08-24-2009 11:14 AM

Quote:

PM sent

Dean

Luvpilot 08-24-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

You would be right :thumbsup:

khislop007 08-24-2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

I emailed them too and no dice!

ZZ, I'll send you a PM.

JM10 08-24-2009 10:16 PM

We`re doing a group buy for the TVS2300, hopefully we will get a killer deal!
Click if interested:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37192

ZZcamaro 08-24-2009 10:29 PM

It is not a "group buy" per se....They do not permit group buys on many supercharger products....but what I am doing is buying in bulk so that the price is lower...Then I can work with you folks on price!! and yes you will get a killer deal! But it is not done as a group buy from the company....this is done within pricing rules.
Quote:

Originally Posted by JM10 (Post 840130)
We`re doing a group buy for the TVS2300, hopefully we will get a killer deal!
Click if interested:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37192

franknbeans 08-24-2009 10:31 PM

i got a email back... ended up in my spam box..

Quote:

Dear Valued Customer,

You requested a price quotation for: MagnaCharger 2300 TVS Supercharger System with Intercooler for 2010 Chevy Camaro SS (black Finish) [more info]
Part Number: MAG-01-23-60-171-BL
SuperchargersOnline.com*: $6,999.00
List Price: $7450
You Save: $451

If you would like to purchase this product, please click here to ADD it to yor basket.

To return to the product page for this product, please click here. Because of manufacturer advertising policies, we are unable to display any "Buy Now" buttons on the product page, so please save this e-mail message and use the link above to add this product to your shopping basket.

Please feel free to call if you would prefer to order over the phone, or if you have any questions regarding this product.

BEWARE OF IMITATIONS! SuperchargersOnline.com is an authorized dealer for Vortech, Paxton, MagnaCharger, Whipple, and Powerdyne - all of which have restrictive advertising policies imposed on their dealers. Beware of other resellers that advertise prices competitive with ours - they are likely not authorized dealers and cannot provide the level of customer service and post-sales support that authorized dealers can. Even if you don't buy from us, BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED DEALER!

ZZcamaro 08-24-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franknbeans (Post 840201)

Yes I can beat that right now...and if you get on the list for the big purchase I will save you even more loot!!!

JM10 08-24-2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZZcamaro (Post 840185)
It is not a "group buy" per se....They do not permit group buys on many supercharger products....but what I am doing is buying in bulk so that the price is lower...Then I can work with you folks on price!! and yes you will get a killer deal! But it is not done as a group buy from the company....this is done within pricing rules.

Thanks for the clarification ;) At the end whats important is the price we will be getting!!
NOW GET IN THAT LIST!!!!:mad0260:

JM

ZZcamaro 08-24-2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JM10 (Post 840249)
Thanks for the clarification ;) At the end whats important is the price we will be getting!!
NOW GET IN THAT LIST!!!!:mad0260:

JM

EXACTLY!!! The price is what matters....and GET ON THE LIST!!!!

Scourage 08-24-2009 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franknbeans (Post 840201)

I previously checked with them too, my reply email stated $5,999, but when I selected add to my cart/basket, price was $6,999.

ZZcamaro 08-24-2009 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scourage (Post 840407)
I previously checked with them too, my reply email stated $5,999, but when I selected add to my cart/basket, price was $6,999.

Yeah I have seen that from a couple of people. There was probably some kind of pricing change...But the new price is in line with what the rest of the vendors are able to sell for.

If any of you are serious about buying, get on the list in the commercial vendor section. A couple of you are already on there.
I know I will beat 6999, I am hoping to beat it by hundreds of dollars.
Let me know if you have any questions.