Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   First 2012 Transformers Camaro Pics & Designer Adam Barry Profiled (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167411)

autobot504 04-24-2012 03:01 PM

anyone know where to get some nice transformer accessories for 2012 Camaro??
(looking for fender emblems, floormats, horn, door sills, etc)

dustinwe1 04-24-2012 03:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just bought one and this is the first car I have ever fallen in love with!!!:happyanim:

LADYBMBLEBEE 04-24-2012 03:52 PM

Only had it 4 months and I love my Transformer. Draws lots of attention from men, women and kids alike. Adding ground effects this week and T3 ports are sitting in the trunk waiting to be installed. Then gonna add CAI and Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust upgrade. :D

rez333 04-24-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tran (Post 3670996)
Via Faces of GM:
“When you see this car,” says Barry, “you’re not going to think it’s a car, you’re going to think it is Bumblebee… and you’re going to be looking around for the other Autobots. How cool is that?” Plus, if any Decepticons show up, you’ll be able to handle them.

Is this guy serious? He sounds like he's advertising to 8 year olds.

I always thought the Transformers association was cool because it showed off the car, but I'm surprised that grown adults are buying into this Decepticon-crime-fighting image? Isn't this childish aspect taking away from the supposed mean image this car is supposed to have?

It's like those KITT copies back in the day, I don't recall owners imagining they were Michael Knight and start talking to their car.

strych9 04-24-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rez333 (Post 4859041)
Is this guy serious? He sounds like he's advertising to 8 year olds.

I always thought the Transformers association was cool because it showed off the car, but I'm surprised that grown adults are buying into this Decepticon-crime-fighting image? Isn't this childish aspect taking away from the supposed mean image this car is supposed to have?

It's like those KITT copies back in the day, I don't recall owners imagining they were Michael Knight and start talking to their car.

I do not buy into the Transformers hype. In fact, I've never seen a Transformers movie...ever. What drew me to this car is it just plain looks pissed off. The interior is subtle, but the exterior demands to be looked at. Every time this car is parked somewhere people are talking about it. Love it, hate it, whatever...the attention it draws is kind of mysterious, yet welcome.

LADYBMBLEBEE 04-24-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strych9 (Post 4859069)
I do not buy into the Transformers hype. In fact, I've never seen a Transformers movie...ever. What drew me to this car is it just plain looks pissed off. The interior is subtle, but the exterior demands to be looked at. Every time this car is parked somewhere people are talking about it. Love it, hate it, whatever...the attention it draws is kind of mysterious, yet welcome.

:thumbup:

vrunner 04-24-2012 10:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I like the look of the yellow and black. I feel the Transformers spin adds to the car. I have three kids, they like Transformers the car gets alot of attention, especially kids and I am ok with that. I got mine today and I love it! Especially the Hurst shifter, back up camera and heads up display!! Best part was I saved 4200.00 off the list price.

THUMPER20X 04-24-2012 11:07 PM

I think the matt black with the dark grey accented stripes would look awesome on a Black car.