Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2014 Camaro5 Fest (V) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=223)
-   -   LAST CALL...***.>>>>C5FV Event Shirt (free shipping over $40) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350183)

TAG UR IT 03-30-2014 02:59 PM

LAST CALL...***.>>>>C5FV Event Shirt (free shipping over $40)

2 Attachment(s)
Pre-orders continue to come in but we don't have much time left. We need to get shirts ordered and off to the printer. To do that, we'll need to wrap up pre-orders shutting down the ability to order them on the site.

Please...if you have the means, don't wait to get yours ordered/picked up until the fest. We'd like to try to solidify some good numbers on each size and by doing the pre-order, you are guaranteed your size along with helping us figure out percentages and quantities of sizes to order.

So far, we only have mens and kids shirts images up on the site. But we will have women's scoop neck fest shirts at the track.

You can place your order here
Art will look like the following for all shirts:

hrpiii 03-31-2014 07:21 AM

the shirts look awesome, got my pre-order in a long time ago!!

Mrs.TAG 03-31-2014 09:33 AM

Bump! Ladies, The ladies' shirts are going to be a flattering cotton scoop neck this year. Not a crew neck that sits at your throat.

SNSSTR 04-03-2014 07:44 AM

I forgot to order mine last night, can I still order one for Pre-Order?

EDIT: Just ordered one and a few other things - let me know on if the shirt is still good for the pre-order though. Thanks!

TAG UR IT 04-03-2014 08:33 AM

It's still good.

We were planning on closing it but got to thinking. The most important factor for doing the pre-order for us was getting solid numbers of what TO order from our printer. We will order slightly above those numbers for those that didn't pre-order, but we thought about it...why close it down? It'll still help those who want to secure their shirts.

So...we're good.

If you ordered more than just the shirts, we'll get the rest of the order shipped off asap so you won't have to pick everything up at once.

Thanks!

Susie Q 04-10-2014 07:36 AM

Dana, the ladies t sounds awesome! I want one for sure!

TAG UR IT 04-10-2014 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susie Q (Post 7569204)
Dana, the ladies t sounds awesome! I want one for sure!

I think she has it set up where you can still order. I'd nab one now while you can. Ladies shirts have always sold out fast.

Trivera 04-10-2014 10:34 PM

Are the shirts still available

TAG UR IT 04-10-2014 10:40 PM

Yep. You can still place your order. I thought our printer would want our #'s earlier than this but he said go for it. And...we are going to order a few more on top of what's pre-ordered. So, we just decided to keep the pre-order open even after we place our order with the printer. However, it will have to close a week or so out to give us time to bag up and take care of each and every pre-order before the fest.

TAG UR IT 04-12-2014 07:09 PM

Shipping has been turned back OFF.

mlee 04-13-2014 03:25 AM

There is still time to order and pick up at the fest...

Makes it so easy to just walk up and get your shirt at the Meet and Greet Thursday night.

ZL1-PA 04-13-2014 09:18 AM

I just placed my order but it automatically wants to ship it...
I sent an email reply to request to pick up at the fest.

TAG UR IT 04-13-2014 09:41 AM

No worries. its all basically set up for fest pick up. You shouldn't have paid for shipping. We'll take care of it.

Fenderaddict2 04-16-2014 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 7538612)
Pre-orders continue to come in but we don't have much time left. We need to get shirts ordered and off to the printer. To do that, we'll need to wrap up pre-orders shutting down the ability to order them on the site.

Please...if you have the means, don't wait to get yours ordered/picked up until the fest. We'd like to try to solidify some good numbers on each size and by doing the pre-order, you are guaranteed your size along with helping us figure out percentages and quantities of sizes to order.

So far, we only have mens and kids shirts images up on the site. But we will have women's scoop neck fest shirts at the track.

You can place your order here
Art will look like the following for all shirts:

Best shirts yet (IMHO). Nice!