Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   ADM Performance Customers (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83672)

Camaro21 05-15-2010 10:34 PM

ADM Performance Customers

I wanted to start a thread to give Andy and crew at ADM Performance a place that their customers can post up Kuddos on the wonderful job that they do and such attention to detail that they have..

As a Very Happy ADM Performance Customer, I would like to start out by saying what a pleasure it was having you work on my car and for the job that you did.... I am soooo happy with the results and can't wait to come back to see you in a couple of weeks for more performance upgrades.. Cam, Boost-a-Pump and 3.70 Gears.. Hopefully this will put me well over 600 RWHP...

Camaro21 06-01-2010 12:21 AM

bump for ADM Performance

Crowley 06-01-2010 08:34 AM

well we all know how I feel about Andy and ADM Performance .. They do great work and have GREAT customer service. As long as I live here, no one else will touch my car for the work he does!!

Crowley

Camaro21 06-02-2010 10:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just picked up my Camaro "Rubye" today from Andy and ADM Performance... Andy installed: Stage 2 Blower Cam, 3.4 Blower Pulley, Fuel Injectors, Spark Plugs, KB Boost-a-Pump and Dyno Tune.. Andy Got 603 RWHP out of it (60 HP Gain).. WOW, what a difference.. This car has awesome power and response.. It is perfect for my daily driver.. Thanks Andy !!! See ya maybe next week for my 3.73 Gears..

bigtex686 06-03-2010 12:07 AM

How did I ever miss this thread?

Andy and Pat at ADM Performance are absolutely some of the best people I have ever met. Not to mention their overwhelming knowledge and skills with working on our cars. I am a customer for life and will not let anyone else besides ADM Performance touch my car. I cant say enough about how pleased I am with my car and the work Andy has done to it. Great job guys, keep it up!!

freemaSSon 06-03-2010 08:49 AM

BLUSHING :D!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys......

We will continue to find new ways to improve our offerings and improve the ownership experience for the 5th Gen Camaro community at large.

ADM PERFORMANCE 06-06-2010 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro21 (Post 1939106)
I just picked up my Camaro "Rubye" today from Andy and ADM Performance... Andy installed: Stage 2 Blower Cam, 3.4 Blower Pulley, Fuel Injectors, Spark Plugs, KB Boost-a-Pump and Dyno Tune.. Andy Got 603 RWHP out of it (60 HP Gain).. WOW, what a difference.. This car has awesome power and response.. It is perfect for my daily driver.. Thanks Andy !!! See ya maybe next week for my 3.73 Gears..

Me to...Hopefully we will get our shipment.

Thanks for the kind words

GMRULZ 06-07-2010 09:59 AM

Unbeleivable customer service, and parts that flat out work!!! Thanks guys!!!

firefighter1 06-11-2010 04:55 AM

Guys, I can't tell you how happy I am with the way things are going with my car. I want to tell you how impressed I am with the knowledge, the customer service, and just the overall experience of having my car done here at ADM. It's been worth every penny, and all the trouble of getting the car here. Ya'lls attention to detail, work ethic, and commitment to building a car that is going to be fun to enjoy makes this just so awesome. I've had a dozen people call, even more email me, and I lost track of your previous customers that came by the shop yesterday! I'm proud to say that my car is ADM built!

Now lets get this thing finished and on the Dyno!!!

Camaro21 06-11-2010 08:40 AM

Welcome to the ADM Brotherhood !!

Jekyll-N-Hyde 06-12-2010 01:30 PM

If it wasnt watching Andy install my Exhaust/CAI/Tune or finishing up on a 625hp Magnachrager build ( figherfighter1 ) one thing is for Sure ANDY knows his $hit and happens to have a Great crew @ ADM with Pat and Rick who are there to help out:thumbsup:

These are guy's who can do one car after another and each time get better and better.

You want Quality?
You Want Results?
You want Answer's without Excuses?

ADM is the place where Magic happens :thumbsup:

Now for me its time to get rid of the L99 and Make my Camaro the way GM should have built it :thumbsup:

pir 06-22-2010 10:35 AM

The guys at ADM are great! Just picked up my car from them yesterday, and it's been hard to stay out of it since! I can't wait to bring her back for some boost. Why can't money grow on trees?!?!?

firefighter1 06-22-2010 11:05 AM

:party0048::word::headbang:

ADM all the way!

Camaro21 06-22-2010 08:52 PM

After a week of driving with my new 3.70 Gears, I just wanted to thank Andy, Pat and Rick for the job well done with my car.. From the Magnacharger and Cold Air Intake, then back to them for the Stage II Cam and lastly for the gears.. You guys are awesome. No issues whatsoever. I am proud to be a part of the

ADM Brotherhood !!!