Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pay It Forward and Free Give Aways (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Free AMSOIL Products (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263221)

FastRaceCars 11-28-2012 10:53 PM

Free AMSOIL Products

Hey Guys, this offer is open to everyone and is virtually unlimited. I'm trying to promote my site www.fastracecars.com. All you have to do to get free AMSOIL is upload some car pictures that meet the following guidelines:
  • Images should be approximately 1280 x 960 or higher resolution (original images preferred)
  • Image file type should be .jpg (JPEG)
  • No watermarks
  • Image file size at minimum recommended resolution should typically be at least 200KB or larger
  • No Copyrighted images will be accepted (please do not steal and submit other people's work)
Each approved picture currently earns $2 towards the purchase of AMSOIL at my AMSOIL dealer website. 50 pics = $100 of free oil/filters/etc.

:w00t:

ihaveacamaro 11-29-2012 11:01 AM

First off, thanks! Awesome to see stuff like this coming from a member!

I noticed that email address is required... am I going to get a lot of emails from you guys?

FastRaceCars 11-29-2012 07:52 PM

The email address is required only to track how much money you have earned. You will get an email for each image that is approved, although I should probably make that an optional checkbox. You can also go to http://www.fastracecars.com/check-my-earnings.html to check your earnings at any time by entering your email address. So, other than those 'approved image' emails, you won't receive any email. The goal of the site is to just be an awesome picture/video "car guy" site for people to enjoy. The ads on the site help pay for the server costs, and allow me to give back to the users. The more popular the site gets, the more stuff I'll be giving away.

Green2SS/RS 12-19-2012 09:02 AM

What about boat pics or do you only want cars?

zkdreads 12-19-2012 09:14 AM

why do they need pictures, are they going to use picture for promotional/adviertising gains? if so my pictures are worth more then $2

FastRaceCars 12-19-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green2SS/RS (Post 5934392)
What about boat pics or do you only want cars?

How many boat pictures do you have? I would like to have 10 or more before creating a new category. If you have 10 or more, go ahead and upload them.

rberns 12-19-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zkdreads (Post 5934441)
why do they need pictures, are they going to use picture for promotional/adviertising gains?

Agreed. I think I will just :bolt:

FastRaceCars 12-19-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

why do they need pictures, are they going to use picture for promotional/adviertising gains? if so my pictures are worth more then $2

Quote:

Originally Posted by rberns (Post 5937249)

Seriously? It's an image gallery. Image galleries need pictures. The $2 is a very generous gift for amateur photos of cars. I'm all ears if you know of another website on the internet that would pay you even 2 cents for amateur car photos? In case you missed it, this is the pay it forward and free give aways section. Please don't post negative comments or try to deter other users just because of your own paranoia. That is extremely rude when someone is donating free stuff at their own expense.

Green2SS/RS 12-20-2012 10:31 AM

I can get ten pics of my boat, I'll upload the and let you look.

wholloway6 01-04-2013 12:43 AM

Quote:

+1
Quote:

Originally Posted by rberns (Post 5937249)

+1
Quote:

Originally Posted by FastRaceCars (Post 5937382)
Seriously? It's an image gallery. Image galleries need pictures. The $2 is a very generous gift for amateur photos of cars. I'm all ears if you know of another website on the internet that would pay you even 2 cents for amateur car photos? In case you missed it, this is the pay it forward and free give aways section. Please don't post negative comments or try to deter other users just because of your own paranoia. That is extremely rude when someone is donating free stuff at their own expense.

Rude much? I would imagine your post is more likely to deter than the previous posts... Just a thought :chevy:

73vette 01-04-2013 09:25 AM

If you look at his website, it has.... PICTURES.... OF CARS!!! Just like he says. He wants pictures of nice cars to attract people to his site to increase traffic and possible sales. $2 for e-mailing your pictures you already have sitting on your computer sounds pretty generous.. just sayin.

FastRaceCars 01-04-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 73vette (Post 5990167)
If you look at his website, it has.... PICTURES.... OF CARS!!! Just like he says. He wants pictures of nice cars to attract people to his site to increase traffic and possible sales. $2 for e-mailing your pictures you already have sitting on your computer sounds pretty generous.. just sayin.

And, don't forget about the profit sharing possibility also. December's total profit sharing up for grabs was $109. Details on how the money is payed out is available on the site (look for Revenue/Profit sharing link near the bottom of the page). Each person that has uploaded pictures is eligible, and you receive a percentage of the profit sharing based upon how many approved pictures you've uploaded. For example, there are 1237 pictures currently on the site. If half of those were "yours", you would have received half of the $109 (or $54.50). Keep in mind your "percentage" needs to equate to at least $1 to receive payment for a given month.

hysonmb 01-28-2013 03:36 PM

I think this is a pretty cool idea and since I've posted pics of my car all over the place for free anyway, might as well put them to work, especially since I've done my final oil change with the dealership and will be going with Amsoil next time! :thumbup:

Mouse6.2 01-28-2013 03:49 PM

Hey guys, this is a promotion from FastRaceCars. I don't think it has any connection to AMSOIL so there shouldn't be any confusion. He is the one offering the free AMSOIL, not AMSOIL Inc.