Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Texas (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   San Antonio Camaro Club (SACC) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62053)

racelvr24 07-26-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summitSS (Post 2108561)
The SA 1st Generation Car Club "Texas Bowties" have invited us to a cruise on Saturday, July 31st. It will start @ Cool Beans Coffee (21920 Bulverde Rd. 1/4 mile south of Evans) @ 8:00am. More to come on this post as to how long the cruise is and where to. Please sound off if you are interested. Updates will be sent via our SACC registered members email list. Event will also be posted on our website's calendar.

Do you have anymore information on this cruise? Trying to set up my weekend and just wanted to get more info as to where to and how long.

Thanks
Suzanne

Koolwip 07-27-2010 03:07 PM

LMAO!!! THis is hilarious. I need to get out there with you guys again soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro Joker (Post 2145183)
IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SODA STAIN OR IT GOES IN THE MUSTANG AGAIN

PnCRedJwl2SS 07-27-2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro Joker (Post 2145183)
IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SODA STAIN OR IT GOES IN THE MUSTANG AGAIN

Classic line... ROTFL :bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll:

:bow:

PnCRedJwl2SS 07-27-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter (Post 2145819)
^This makes absolutely no sense...

Oh...but it does...! :sm0:

Are you a fan of movies? Check out "The Silence of the Lambs"...

;)

PnCRedJwl2SS 07-27-2010 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PWND (Post 2146154)
hmmm... so if I were to take this last edit time.... ahh... and then go back and cross... hmm... and then triang.... rightt.... uhh.. just about got it... and carry the 3... decimal moves there... replicate these ip addresses again... factor in the average air-speed velocity and migratory flight patterns of both the African AND European swallow... ahuh.... almost... there we go...

just as I thought...

just in case anyone was hot on the tracks of this Joker character... im sure this will help... no need to thank me... lol

I believe Will thinks he has this thing all figured out! Whodunit, Will? C'mon...give us another clue! :iono: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Perhaps we should consult the Book of Armaments...? We may need access to the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch in case this Joker fellow shows his face...or perhaps we pit him against the Black Knight (assuming he's recovered from his flesh wound). Or maybe we sic the killer bunny on him...?

"Now we see the violence inherent in the system..." :bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll:

CamaroSkooter 07-28-2010 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PnCRedJwl2SS (Post 2150924)
Oh...but it does...! :sm0:

;)

It came out when I was eight. I guarantee you my parents would never have let me watch a movie like that at that age. I apologize for not catching up on old scary movies that came out before I hit puberty :laugh:

Rizzo 07-28-2010 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter (Post 2151608)
It came out when I was eight. I guarantee you my parents would never have let me watch a movie like that at that age.

Damn I'm getting old! :facepalm:

Rizzo 07-28-2010 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PnCRedJwl2SS (Post 2150924)

I found the scene. Check out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQb2m6VJ-eo

Pumpkin1LT 07-28-2010 09:43 AM

Lol! Pete.. When Jeff was still pushing flights at Basic Training, he would freak out the trainees by playing that song "Wild Horses" (music during the scene in Silence of the lambs where the serial killer was standing in front of the mirror).. Would freak the kids out real bad! Was hilarious!

PWND 07-28-2010 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter (Post 2151608)
It came out when I was eight. I guarantee you my parents would never have let me watch a movie like that at that age. I apologize for not catching up on old scary movies that came out before I hit puberty :laugh:

but its been out ever since...

PWND 07-28-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PnCRedJwl2SS (Post 2150952)
I believe Will thinks he has this thing all figured out! Whodunit, Will? C'mon...give us another clue! :iono: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Perhaps we should consult the Book of Armaments...? We may need access to the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch in case this Joker fellow shows his face...or perhaps we pit him against the Black Knight (assuming he's recovered from his flesh wound). Or maybe we sic the killer bunny on him...?

"Now we see the violence inherent in the system..." :bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll:

me... well i just couldnt say anything to ruin this... :emoticon7:

I am a big fan of funny stuff like this... im actually a little green with envy that I didnt come up with it... oh well... maybe next time...
:popcorn:

CamaroSkooter 07-28-2010 01:29 PM

I already know as well ;)

Koolwip 07-28-2010 06:16 PM

Justin - I think we now know who has the chair! See quote below...:iono:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PWND (Post 2152620)
me... well i just couldnt say anything to ruin this... :emoticon7:

I am a big fan of funny stuff like this... im actually a little green with envy that I didnt come up with it... oh well... maybe next time...
:popcorn:

Atti2de 07-28-2010 09:49 PM

On a side note...

This Friday the Adams polish guy (Jason) is going to be at TGIF and is going to do a GLASS SEALANT demo on a few cars. So come check it out. I'm sure he will bring some other product you can try out also...

Now back to your regular programming... Staring Justin's chair... What kind of trouble will he be in this episode???