Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   NEW KID ON THE BLOCK (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34222)

BANZAIKEV 07-26-2009 06:34 AM

NEW KID ON THE BLOCK

Hey everyone I just Joined the forum a few weeks ago and I must say there has been so much awesome information that I have gathered. Thank you all.:thumbup: I am having to wait until December or January to get my Camaro. I am thinking about the LT1 with the RS package. Do you think that there will be more camaros available at the end of the year, especially in the Dallas area? I look forward to all the great threads until I can sit in my own LT1 and put out some great threads of my own:thumbsup:

MikesZ 07-26-2009 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BANZAIKEV (Post 723562)
Hey everyone I just Joined the forum a few weeks ago and I must say there has been so much awesome information that I have gathered. Thank you all.:thumbup: I am having to wait until December or January to get my Camaro. I am thinking about the LT1 with the RS package. Do you think that there will be more camaros available at the end of the year, especially in the Dallas area? I look forward to all the great threads until I can sit in my own LT1 and put out some great threads of my own:thumbsup:

Welcome to the site. I too must wait until later to get a new Camaro. There have been postings on this site suggesting that dealers will be able to start gaining stock within the next six months. I look forward to the day when local dealers have a nice row of Camaros in different trims and colors on the lot and a tester to drive!

Xanthos 07-27-2009 12:18 PM

1LT, not LT1. :thumbsup:

Ones a trim on the new camaro, the other is an engine used in older camaros and corvettes.

That said, WELCOME! Don't feel bad about waiting - there are a lot of us waiting. Some (including me) are even waiting till the 2011s come out for various reasons.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
- X

Mojave 07-27-2009 01:16 PM

We are already seeing dealers who have cars to see that are not spoken for. Check the classified section on this forum and you can see cars become available all the time. Not to mention dealers with allocations that are unused if you want to order something specific.

BANZAIKEV 07-30-2009 02:36 AM

Sorry about the LT1 i mean 1LT:sm0:

Icefsh 07-30-2009 11:18 PM

I ordered a 1LT with conductivity package and RS pacakage. But when I sat in one, the seats were not as comfortable as the 2LT that I sat in. Along with the other features of the 2LT and the price difference of $2,000, I choose the 2LT. Have had the car for a month and am glad I did. Welcome to the site! Love my Camaro!