Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ording with DEALERS THAT KNOW NOTHING (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8180)

mrpre10der 10-14-2008 07:05 AM

ording with DEALERS THAT KNOW NOTHING

i went to dealer yesterday they had no clue on how to . is theresomething i can tell them what to do before i lose it on them ,and then bann me from there place .i want to order a cyber gray with white rally stripes with the rs package .2ss .i need to know if the rally stripes from factory are front and back and with the pinstripping .any pictures or codes for these stripes from factory only not the dealers aftermarket sh@t

Txturbo 10-14-2008 08:38 AM

The dealer installed options aren't aftermarket.They are from GMPP.Same parts you get if you ordered them on the car from the factory. I've never seen rally stripes without pinstripes.Here are the codes and descriptions from my order sheet.
Factory order stripes
B7W CYBER GRAY METALLIC STRIPE PACKAGE (2SS models only. Not
available with any other stripe package (VZG, VZF, VYZ, VYY, VYO, VYQ, VYP or VYR)).

B7X ARCTIC WHITE STRIPE PACKAGE (2SS models only. Not available
with any other stripe package (VZG, VZF, VYZ, VYY, VYO, VYQ, VYP or VYR)).

Stripes available through GMPP.
VZG LPO, BLACK STRIPE PACKAGE, SAME DESIGN AS FACTORY-OFFERED STRIPE PACKAGE (Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, VZF, VYZ, VYY, VYO, VYQ, VYP or VYR) or with exterior color (GBA) Black.)

VYY LPO, CYBER GRAY STRIPE PACKAGE, SAME DESIGN AS FACTORY-OFFERED STRIPE PACKAGE (Not available with any other stripe
package (B7W, B7X, VZG, VZF, VYY, VYO, VYQ, VYP or VYR) or with
exterior color (GBV) Cyber Gray Metallic.)

VYO LPO, ORANGE STRIPE PACKAGE, SAME DESIGN AS FACTORY-OFFERED STRIPE PACKAGE (Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, VZG, VZF, VYZ, VYY, VYQ, VYP or VYR). Only available with exterior colors (GAZ) Silver Ice Metallic, (GBA) Black or (GBV) Cyber Gray Metallic.)

VZF LPO, SILVER STRIPE PACKAGE, SAME DESIGN AS FACTORY-OFFERED STRIPE PACKAGE (Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, VZG, VYZ, VYY, VYO, VYQ, VYP or VYR) or with exterior color (GAN) Silver Ice Metallic.)

VYZ LPO, WHITE STRIPE PACKAGE, SAME DESIGN AS FACTORY-OFFERED STRIPE PACKAGE (Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, VZG, VYF, VYY, VYO, VYQ, VYP or VYR).

VYQ LPO, BLACK HOOD AND HOCKEY STRIPE PACKAGE (Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, VZG, VZF, VYZ, VYY, VYO, VYP or VYR) or with exterior color (GBA) Black.)
VYR LPO, CYBER GRAY HOOD AND HOCKEY STRIPE PACKAGE (Not
available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, VZG, VZF, VYZ, VYY, VYO, VYQ or VYP) or with exterior color (GBV) Cyber Gray Metallic.)

VYP LPO, WHITE HOOD AND HOCKEY STRIPE PACKAGE (Not available
with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, VZG, VZF, VYZ, VYY, VYO, VYQ or VYR).

Personally I want the rally stripes and the hockey stick side stripe. But you can't order both from the factory. So I am making my own. You could also order it with one stripe pacakge or the other from the factory and have the other dealer installed if you want the same thing as me.

mrpre10der 10-14-2008 09:05 AM

BOTH FRONT AND REAR

ARE THESE GOING TO BE ON FRONT AND REAR

kdbolt70 10-14-2008 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpre10der (Post 157746)
ARE THESE GOING TO BE ON FRONT AND REAR

Yup

Sierra 10-14-2008 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpre10der (Post 157685)
i went to dealer yesterday they had no clue on how to . is theresomething i can tell them what to do before i lose it on them ,and then bann me from there place .i want to order a cyber gray with white rally stripes with the rs package .2ss .i need to know if the rally stripes from factory are front and back and with the pinstripping .any pictures or codes for these stripes from factory only not the dealers aftermarket sh@t

I recomend not ordering from there if you can. Why give them the sale if they know nothing. Ive cant stand when the dealer is clueless, I like them to be as informed as I am.

boot879 10-14-2008 09:30 AM

These days everyone wants something for free. In this case the dealers want you to buy a car; but the salesman doesn't want to take the time to learn about the car.

TheMadHatter99 10-14-2008 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpre10der (Post 157685)

Be sure and post up pics when you get it; you're ordering the exact color scheme I'm interested in.

The_Blur 10-14-2008 10:09 AM

Wait a minute. Some people are ordering from dealers that actually do know what they are doing. :confused0068::sm0:

CamaroScotty 10-14-2008 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Blur (Post 157809)
Wait a minute. Some people are ordering from dealers that actually do know what they are doing. :confused0068::sm0:

I can confirm this. Yes they are. :chevy:

JMAN311 10-14-2008 01:43 PM

Well....that's 1 out of 3600, lol