Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   My Bumblebee is official promotional Camaro for Transformers 4 European Premiere! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366429)

Blacky 07-01-2014 02:57 PM

My Bumblebee is official promotional Camaro for Transformers 4 European Premiere!

10 Attachment(s)
Hello

long time i have not write here...have had alot of work

But i have had and now my Biggest Surprise... I was called from Paramount Pictures for the EUROPA Premiere in Berlin .. My Bumblebee is the Offizial Product Placement Bee for Transformers 4 in Europa

I have had filming Termins for an TV Show .. and Other Things....
An Big Paramount Bumblebee Tour from the South of Germany to the Permiere in Berlin with any Stations where we have give away Cinema Tickets to the Fans Who are on the Road with us.... any Promotion Aktions

In Berlin the Best Thing was , to have my Car on the Red Carpet ... my wife and myself was Spezial VIP Guests and olso on the Red Carpet and can walk free . We have had an Meet and Great with the stars .

The best ..

MICHAEL BAY SIGNT MY BUMBLEBEE :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::h ail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hai l::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

As Surprise from the Boss of the Paramount Pictures company we cordially invited to the Aftershow Party . There again i had the chance to talk with Michael Bay ... great guy... he remember my from the red carpet. says i have an Great car and that he makes the Movies for Fans like my ...
olso Mark Wahlberg an the rest of the Filming Crew are really Cool guys and the Nicola is an realy nice Girl..

i can belive .... i m sooooo Happy ... Nearly Best weekend of my Life

but here any Pics of my little Tour to Berlin and from The Red Carpet

:thumb:

Char1ieone 07-01-2014 03:38 PM

WAY TO GO MIRKO!!!! Your hard work and creativity have paid off that I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!!!

jewel25 07-01-2014 03:45 PM

Congrats that is really cool. :D

hworth18 07-01-2014 03:53 PM

That is SOOOO Cool!! Congrats!!!!!

jose1003 07-01-2014 05:59 PM

cooooooool

camaro2lt 07-01-2014 06:23 PM

Really cool! Glad you had a nice time love your car!

TheSmokingSuns 07-01-2014 06:57 PM

hot looking camaro

Muscle Car Lover 07-01-2014 07:01 PM

Thanks for posting!!!! This is so wild, awesome! :thumbup:

transformersbumblebee 07-01-2014 07:53 PM

Congratulations! I bet that is the biggest honor anyone can recive with for a camaro. Hopefully one day after I build mine I can meet Michael bay. Your living the dream, keep the work and thank you so much for sending me your mirrors! I love them so much! I am about to buy my camaro and then ill start transforming it into the american bee. Thank you for your kindness and motivation in helping bring my dream camaro a reality. Way to go blacky on meeting michale bay and marky mark!!

i007spectre 07-01-2014 09:13 PM

Awe no pictures of Nicola Peltz

KILLER74Z28 07-01-2014 10:35 PM

Very cool... :thumbup:

stlrammer 07-01-2014 10:39 PM

Thanks for sharing this. Great photos. Ich leiben Deutchland!

A_DILLA 07-01-2014 10:51 PM

That's the most awesome thing that can possibly happen..