Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Max speaking Spanish! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309427)

Maxcam 07-26-2013 09:49 AM

Max speaking Spanish!

Got into MAX after work and everything was in Spanish. Me no habla espanol (that's all I know and I probably butchered that!)

Goo 07-26-2013 10:49 AM

"Dissociative fugue, formerly called psychogenic fugue, is one of a group of conditions called dissociative disorders. The word fugue comes from the Latin word for "flight." People with dissociative fugue temporarily lose their sense of personal identity and impulsively wander or travel away from their homes or places of work. They often become confused about who they are and might even create new identities. Outwardly, people with this disorder show no signs of illness, such as a strange appearance or odd behavior."

lol

With envy 07-26-2013 06:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 537338

menendez1293 07-26-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxcam (Post 6822592)
Got into MAX after work and everything was in Spanish. Me no habla espanol (that's all I know and I probably butchered that!)

Well your right on one thing. It should be Yo no hablo espanol.

Maxcam 07-29-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goo (Post 6822861)
"Dissociative fugue, formerly called psychogenic fugue, is one of a group of conditions called dissociative disorders. The word fugue comes from the Latin word for "flight." People with dissociative fugue temporarily lose their sense of personal identity and impulsively wander or travel away from their homes or places of work. They often become confused about who they are and might even create new identities. Outwardly, people with this disorder show no signs of illness, such as a strange appearance or odd behavior."

lol

Well that might explain it! I was working a conference up in Lynnwood so just stayed in a hotel up there all week. So, Max had to spend all night outside every night where he's usually tucked into a garage at night. The Lynnwood Convention Center is in a Mexican restaurant, grocery store and nail salon parking lot.

The morning after his first night back home...back to english:happyanim: Very strange.

Goo 07-29-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxcam (Post 6833659)
Well that might explain it! I was working a conference up in Lynnwood so just stayed in a hotel up there all week. So, Max had to spend all night outside every night where he's usually tucked into a garage at night. The Lynnwood Convention Center is in a Mexican restaurant, grocery store and nail salon parking lot.

The morning after his first night back home...back to english:happyanim: Very strange.

lol! Glad to hear he came back to you!