Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   RPI Designs? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291532)

JustRaf 04-25-2013 05:28 PM

RPI Designs?

Hello guys, I am very impatient now. I placed my order last Friday and Josh is very helpful processing my payments since I had trouble placing my orders online and I was told that it was shipped that day. I emailed again and again about the tracking information and finally responded after 3 attempts. Yesterday, I was told that I am getting it that day or today the latest but they couldn't give the tracking?Is that really hard to give it to me?So today I emailed again since it was promised that the latest will be today and Josh said he called the MGP to update my tracking and send it to me but NADA never heard anything about it today. I called MGP and they said its on back ordered?I'm so confused now Shipped VS Back ordered:der:. I even left early at work today and refused to have over time and was hoping it will be shipped today at my patio. :thumbdown:

Camper 04-25-2013 05:31 PM

it happens, stop expecting the world when you spend $200 and you'll be ok.

Zapote21 04-25-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camper (Post 6469500)

RPI never failed me. But you have to be patient with their shipping

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

tcalh1 04-25-2013 06:33 PM

Check their rep in the vendor feedback forum. That should tell you something about them.

JimE 04-25-2013 06:51 PM

Unless I'm mistaken, they use USPS. nuff said.

angie7 04-25-2013 09:46 PM

They are usually very quick depending on what it is. Painted parts expect to wait a little bit. Took 3 weeks to get my door inserts in but only a week for my side skirts so who knows. Hopefully you get it figured out soon.

cvp33 04-25-2013 09:59 PM

No issues here. Got my front and rear color matched bow ties in no time.

muscle96ss 04-25-2013 11:51 PM

It amazes me how people order something without checking the vendor feedback section and then complain when things don't go as expected. Do your homework first guys. I can't think of another vendor other than AAC that has a worse rep in that section than RPI. There are usually 2 or 3 threads on the first page about bad experiences with RPI and with plenty of others posting similar stories in the same thread.

Denis 04-26-2013 12:00 AM

i used them for my hydro dipped lip. took a little longer than expected but i didnt realize they were creating them to order. otherwise i was very pleased with my purchase.

JustRaf 04-26-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscle96ss (Post 6471088)
It amazes me how people order something without checking the vendor feedback section and then complain when things don't go as expected. Do your homework first guys. I can't think of another vendor other than AAC that has a worse rep in that section than RPI. There are usually 2 or 3 threads on the first page about bad experiences with RPI and with plenty of others posting similar stories in the same thread.

Impulsive buyer here Bro, I think I just learned my lesson. :doh: Honesty is the best policy, you should always tell the truth so people don't expect and get excited for nothing.

I guess I just have to wait.

KICKER 04-26-2013 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimE (Post 6469799)
Unless I'm mistaken, they use USPS. nuff said.

On their website it shows a stack of boxes waiting to be picked up by Fed-Ex.
So I guess we can't blame the Post Office for everything.
(Got my JDP harness for my DRL's in 2 days, Priority Mail)

whamslam3 04-26-2013 02:47 AM

i just got my front lip from them and it came in on time and he answered my emails quickly and i even got tracking

ZED SLED 04-26-2013 07:32 AM

I've been waiting for 2 days for a return call or return PM about CF front/rear bowtie and sport bar questions I have. Could be super busy or in Hawaii or something I guess. I think I'll just plasti-dip the front and remove the rear and use the $100 for something else.

Ir0nM4n 04-26-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camper (Post 6469500)

I am glad you took the time to make a rude reply. :thumbsup:

I dont see asking for a tracking number is expecting the world.

If vendor say's, "it will ship today". Then it is normal to expect a tracking number.

It is not normal to have something go from shipping today to back order.