Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Picking up tomorrow (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63659)

KateVrroom 02-01-2010 06:53 PM

Picking up tomorrow

I just got the call to pick up my car tomorrow. As you can imagine, I'm beyond excited! I'm a bit worried too, I want this car so much that this dealer could ask me for the moon and I think I would give it to him. We did agree on a price when I placed the order so I shouldn't be too worried, but being this over the top is a bit unnerving. My husband will be with me, hopefully as the "voice of reason". :)

If you guys could help me get my mind organized, what do I need to make sure happens before I leave the dealers with that car tomorrow...

Thanks!

Blade 02-01-2010 06:56 PM

Just wondering when was your car built, and how long did it take to go from Oshawa to Delaware? I am pickin mine up in DE, and my build week is this week.

Thanks! And Enjoy the new ride!!

BackinBlackSS/RS 02-01-2010 06:58 PM

Wow, from a prius to a Camaro. Congrats!!!!!! :w00t::thumbup::thumbsup:

KateVrroom 02-01-2010 07:22 PM

Yep, totally fell in love with the car the first time I laid eyes on it. I did my part for the environment, now its time to have fun!

Blade; it took less then two weeks from the factory to Nucar chev. in wilmington DE.

Kendell347 02-01-2010 10:50 PM

Congrats KateVrroom! Don't forget the pics!!

Blade 02-02-2010 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KateVrroom (Post 1438399)
Yep, totally fell in love with the car the first time I laid eyes on it. I did my part for the environment, now its time to have fun!

Blade; it took less then two weeks from the factory to Nucar chev. in wilmington DE.

Thanks Kate!

I am picking my up from Diver Chevy in Wilmington, DE.

clg_98ta 02-02-2010 09:13 AM

You should be OK. The demand has dropped enough that dealers are not likely to sell the car out from under you like they were doing 4 months ago. Just hold firm on the original deal and don't get talked into useless add-ons.

PAUL SS 02-02-2010 09:20 AM

Congrats Kate, Good luck and post some pictures if you ever get out of the seat!

Darth_Emma 02-02-2010 09:59 AM

Kate:
Did you join USAA to get that $750 discount? Joining USAA is free and anyone can join. If you do join, just print out the page with your membership number on it and give it to your dealer.

Congrats on your new Camaro. I just bought mine last week and my dealer had the papers all in order and it was exactly the price we had agreed upon when I odredered. It was just a bunch of "sign here" and then he handed me the keys!

Be aware that they may try to sell you a paint protection package and an extended warranty. They are expensive and imho not worth it. Also, you can decide if you want to get them later. You don't have to get the extras today.

IndyDave 02-04-2010 09:06 PM

Kate - Any pix yet???

Dowgg123 02-04-2010 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndyDave (Post 1450206)
Kate - Any pix yet???

+1

Since you picked it up: :needpics: