Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Phastek rocks! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=400143)

TECHTURTLE 03-16-2015 02:18 PM

Phastek rocks!

The Factory Reproductions ZL1 Style wheels I ordered from Phastek had run out (An Out Of Round Condition) on the front wheels and would not balance. Phastek quickly sent me another set of wheels which were perfect.
It's a comfort knowing that a company will stand behind the items they sell. I've had several past orders for Phastek, which have all been perfect, and this one was quickly corrected.
My confidence is so high in Phastek that I have another order in with them right now.

Thanks, Phastek!

ELIC1 03-16-2015 03:04 PM

they are now picking the phone up i have called now for the last few weeks and no one picks up. so I had to order from other vendors

TECHTURTLE 03-16-2015 03:26 PM

Just FYI, Phastek took care of me AND Factory Reproductions. Customer Service at Phastek called Butler Tire to verify my problems. Once they verified the condition of the wheels, Phastek promptly took care of the situation.

Phastek had both my and the manufactures best interest at heart. A sign of a quality company.

Mark

BLU DUCE 03-16-2015 05:33 PM

Jason & Ricardo at Phastek are the tops. If I can't get them on the phone. I always leave a message or PM him. He isn't always able to answer immediately but then I'm not the only customer they have or they wouldn't be in business. But they have always got back to me. But this is just my personnel business with them.

Sales@Phastek 03-19-2015 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ELIC1 (Post 8298221)
they are now picking the phone up i have called now for the last few weeks and no one picks up. so I had to order from other vendors

ELIC1,

Our phones are always ringing so we are always on the phone with Vendors or customers. But if you leave a message or send us an email we will gladly call you back as soon as possible. Or you can PM us here and we will get back with you.

Thank you,
Ricardo

Sales@Phastek 03-19-2015 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TECHTURTLE (Post 8298278)
Just FYI, Phastek took care of me AND Factory Reproductions. Customer Service at Phastek called Butler Tire to verify my problems. Once they verified the condition of the wheels, Phastek promptly took care of the situation.

Phastek had both my and the manufactures best interest at heart. A sign of a quality company.

Mark

Mark,

Thank you for the kind words. We do the best we can to make sure that everyone is taken care of as quickly as possible. Sometimes we do have to go through some obsticals and it can get frustrating to get it done but we will make sure that the situation is made right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by spike III (Post 8298544)
Jason & Ricardo at Phastek are the tops. If I can't get them on the phone. I always leave a message or PM him. He isn't always able to answer immediately but then I'm not the only customer they have or they wouldn't be in business. But they have always got back to me. But this is just my personnel business with them.

Spike,

Thank you for the kind words. We are always here to help in any way possible.

Thank you,
Ricardo

Cowboys33 03-19-2015 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sales@Phastek (Post 8306193)
Mark,

Thank you for the kind words. We do the best we can to make sure that everyone is taken care of as quickly as possible. Sometimes we do have to go through some obsticals and it can get frustrating to get it done but we will make sure that the situation is made right.

Spike,

Thank you for the kind words. We are always here to help in any way possible.

Thank you,
Ricardo

Have any coupon code today?

Sales@Phastek 03-19-2015 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowboys33 (Post 8306207)
Have any coupon code today?

Cowboys33,

welcome5 is always active for Camaro5 members.

Thank you,
Ricardo