Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   A lot of stupid questions or posts on this site. (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25170)

ss1129 06-01-2009 07:05 AM

A lot of stupid questions or posts on this site.

Seriously its like there is a list of 14yr olds asking questions or posting up stupid shit.

Whats the best cam?
Can this car do a wheelie?
Whats the break in procedure for the motor?
30 something posts about people canceling their orders.
People talking about how great a job Chevy did tuning the exhaust note on the ls3.
40 somthing "whats the rs package add?" questions.
What mods are out? (holy shit...search)
Why are the brakes black? (seriously?....seriously?)
What engine is in the SS?
How many mile can you put on a Camaro?
Does this car come with an alarm?
Whats the black plastic foot rest thing for on the floor of my automatic car?

Dont get me wrong, theres some good stuff on here too, but whats with all the noob ass questions, stupid quotes and people not searching for info thats been out for years? [/rant]

Supermans 06-01-2009 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ss1129 (Post 472303)
wtf is with the scary pink milk?

You forgot this one.

dbotsfordtat 06-01-2009 07:27 AM

The brakes are black?

Mindz 06-01-2009 07:27 AM

This is why we have 500

SSOOCH 06-01-2009 07:39 AM

Umm.. You joined in April so guess what? You're a Noob. Relax and watch the language!! We're all just enthusiasts. There are no dumb questions, just dumb posters.

Number 3 06-01-2009 07:55 AM

There are a lot of Camaro enthusiasts getting turned on to Camaro5. It has a very knowledgeable membership.

Yes, the new folks may or may not know about the search feature.................which they will be reminded of...................in every case.

But we must be patient and not dampen anyones enthusiasm for the Camaro. Just politely remind them that the topic was covered 312 times over the past year and if they simpley use the search feature they will be instantly rewarded with access to all of the knowledge and brain power associated with this website.

Brakes are black?

Hylton 06-01-2009 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 538733)
There are a lot of Camaro enthusiasts getting turned on to Camaro5. It has a very knowledgeable membership.

Yes, the new folks may or may not know about the search feature.................which they will be reminded of...................in every case.

But we must be patient and not dampen anyones enthusiasm for the Camaro. Just politely remind them that the topic was covered 312 times over the past year and if they simple use the search feature they will be instantly rewarded with access to all of the knowledge and brain power associated with this website.

Brakes are black?

Exactly - grin and bear it! We want to be the largest and most extensive site on the net regarding anything and everything 5thgen and in order to do that, you have to be willing to help out folks who may be new to GM, young or technologically challenged.

Many senior members on the site are tired of answering the same question over and over again and that's fine but let's try and be as welcome as possible for the sake of the site and for the sake of the Camaros success.

Now what's this about black brake calipers?

ss1129 06-01-2009 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supermans (Post 538677)
You forgot this one.

See at least someone searches.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSOOCH (Post 538702)
Umm.. You joined in April so guess what? You're a Noob. Relax and watch the language!! We're all just enthusiasts. There are no dumb questions, just dumb posters.

Noob to the site, not the LSX community. Maybe the mods could make more stickies for Camaro Faqs?

I disagree though...there are dumb questions.

Number 3 06-01-2009 08:05 AM

Hey wait, the Camaro can do a wheelie? I'll have to try that. :rolleyes:

FenwickHockey65 06-01-2009 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 538755)

I lol-ed.

At least you can steal Mrs. Number 3's car.

mlee 06-01-2009 08:20 AM

Not only are they black but they rust too!!!

Jamie Mac 06-01-2009 08:32 AM

Quote:

Ummm, it requires wheels to do that

stangvert 06-01-2009 08:35 AM

Oh the mustang vs camaro

CamaroScotty 06-01-2009 08:36 AM

Quote:

with the right amount of power, ANYTHING can do a wheelie! Even my Murray tractor did! :thumbsup: