Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Camaro, the modern muscle car again (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303170)

AMERICANMADE 06-21-2013 09:21 AM

Camaro, the modern muscle car again

Watching Discovery Channel this morning. Paul Tuttle Jr. is working his motorcycle design magic on a modern muscle car. Yes, they chose the Camaro. Another example of when people say "modern muscle", they automatically think of the Camaro. :headbang:

SeriouslySinning 06-21-2013 10:13 AM

what show was this?

AmericanMuscleCars 06-21-2013 10:16 AM

Not the anorexic mustang...

45thAnniversary2SS 06-21-2013 10:16 AM

Are you talking about the camaro paul threw all that metal on last year? We flushed that piece a long time ago.

Swacer 06-21-2013 10:24 AM

Why does anyone give a sh$# what old man Tuttle has to say anyways?

I can't believe people still watch that crap show. Let me listen to he and his kid be emo to each other for an hour...yep...entertainment...

AMERICANMADE 06-21-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swacer (Post 6697394)
Why does anyone give a sh$# what old man Tuttle has to say anyways?

I can't believe people still watch that crap show. Let me listen to he and his kid be emo to each other for an hour...yep...entertainment...

Simply making comment regarding the Camaro. Don't recall saying anything about "old man Tuttle", or the design. What is it with people crapping on OPs and threads lately? If you don't have anything positive to say, people won't, how did you put it, " give a sh$#" what you say either!

AMERICANMADE 06-21-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeriouslySinning (Post 6697341)
what show was this?

American chopper. Old rerun.

Swacer 06-21-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMERICANMADE (Post 6697438)
Simply making comment regarding the Camaro. Don't recall saying anything about "old man Tuttle", or the design. What is it with people crapping on OPs and threads lately? If you don't have anything positive to say, people won't, how did you put it, " give a sh$#" what you say either!

Ah, so freedom of speech dies if you don't like my comment? lol

SeriouslySinning 06-21-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

I agree alot of negative nancies recently... I just dont see the purpose of coming in and trashing a thread. Why waste the time except to create drama? my .02

RonnieG 06-21-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeriouslySinning (Post 6697494)
I agree alot of negative nancies recently... I just dont see the purpose of coming in and trashing a thread. Why waste the time except to create drama? my .02

:word: :word:

paul84043 06-21-2013 01:31 PM

The Tuttles are a bunch of self important egomaniacs. Who gives a crap what they do or think.
They make worthless bling bullcrap deathtraps.
I just remembered why I stopped watching TV.

SeriouslySinning 06-21-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul84043 (Post 6698108)
The Tuttles are a bunch of self important egomaniacs. Who gives a crap what they do or think.
They make worthless bling bullcrap deathtraps.
I just remembered why I stopped watching TV.

Maybe the internet next? :noidea:

Ir0nM4n 06-21-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swacer (Post 6697480)
Ah, so freedom of speech dies if you don't like my comment? lol

No it’s not freedom of speech. Most normal adults when discussing issues will not say things that may make them look like a jerk. They will move on and disregard the discussion.

On the internet and the ability to address a subject with anonymity gives the poster a feeling of hey I can say and do anything and not worry about the impact.

So the up front and sometimes mean statements you get here you would not get in a personal conversation. On the internet there is basically no respect for any one person or any conversation. If you understand this your WAY BETTER Off…. It really is too bad that people associate freedom of speech with complete disrespect of others via internet discussions.

When reading threads OP, I would say just add those to the banned user list that do such things. So you don’t have to read the non-since.

Just another reason to be disgusted with society…

The inability to understand Freedom and the responsibility it carries to each person.
Btw, it’s not funny… just another troll to ban.

SeriouslySinning 06-21-2013 01:52 PM

:amen:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MINI HLK (Post 6698193)

No it’s not freedom of speech. Most normal adults when discussing issues will not say things that may make them look like a jerk. They will move on and disregard the discussion.

On the internet and the ability to address a subject with anonymity gives the poster a feeling of hey I can say and do anything and not worry about the impact.

So the up front and sometimes mean statements you get here you would not get in a personal conversation. On the internet there is basically no respect for any one person or any conversation. If you understand this your WAY BETTER Off…. It really is too bad that people associate freedom of speech with complete disrespect of others via internet discussions.

When reading threads OP, I would say just add those to the banned user list that do such things. So you don’t have to read the non-since.

Just another reason to be disgusted with society…

The inability to understand Freedom and the responsibility it carries to each person.
Btw, it’s not funny… just another troll to ban.