Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southwest (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Just Finished Dyno tune Motiva Made 410 hp 413 tq w/only Full Exhaust and Intake :) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157180)

WiccaJew 07-07-2011 12:26 PM

Just Finished Dyno tune Motiva Made 410 hp 413 tq w/only Full Exhaust and Intake :)

1 Attachment(s)
Well as many of you know my car was running like shit and has been bogging and hesitating while driving around town. My car has been having this problem since my car was last tuned in California.

Yesterday I brought my car to Motiva to get it retuned. I had one of the greatest experiences of my life. Not only was the knowledge better than any other tuning shop I have ever been to, but they also have some great customer service and are super friendly people.

I remember why I wanted to use them if I were to ever go FI when I had a mustang tuned there in 2007.

Oh ya and I made 410hp and 413tq with just a full exhaust and intake. Thats around 5 more horsepower then I made from the last tuner. And he made more power through the band and gained 15 horsepower at top end. Also the car is running a lot safer now. :drool: :confused0068:

No wonder they fly Dave all the way around the world. No matter how much you're spending or how much horsepower you have, he will still take equal care of your car than anyone else's.

Dyno Sheet and video will follow

Dave Coyle 07-07-2011 12:58 PM

You didn't really say but what did they find to be your problem with the poor drivability you had and my guess is that they fixed that.

WiccaJew 07-07-2011 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Coyle (Post 3434853)
You didn't really say but what did they find to be your problem with the poor drivability you had and my guess is that they fixed that.

Well the problem was is that my car would take like 15 seconds to start up. It also was pinging really bad. The AF ratio was off and my old tuner shop didn't do the fuse pull when changing the tune so my car took forever to start up. I guess that it is supposed to be common knowledge to pull the fuse inbetween different tunes so that the car can reset (i am not to knowledgeable about this stuff). Well anyway my previous tuner did not know this. I had the car stop when it was just idling and I was scared to drive it :)

Oh and I have an LS3

2010 SSRS 07-07-2011 01:23 PM

Nice, awesome numbers

WiccaJew 07-07-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS (Post 3435015)
Nice, awesome numbers

Thanks man I really appreciate it: )

andredmg 07-07-2011 07:39 PM

Sweet, you plan on rollin to Sonic with your newly high powered whip?:word:

WiccaJew 07-07-2011 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andredmg (Post 3436571)
Sweet, you plan on rollin to Sonic with your newly high powered whip?:word:

Ya man :) it was good meeting you at the movie premier :) I will definitely see you there. I wish mine was half as high powered as yours :P :)

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 07-07-2011 11:54 PM

Win!

.......and everybody wonders why we partner with Motiva.

Ivan

ZoMBiE_KMF 07-08-2011 09:19 AM

Awesome man! See ya Saturday then :w00t: