Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Service Departments: Dealerships and Stealerships (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=297724)

omgitsmikeyC 05-25-2013 05:59 PM

Dealership: David mc David Honda, grapevine ford

Stealership: moritz Chevy, Vandergriff Honda, Toyota Irving

All in Dfw, tx area

45thCamaro 05-25-2013 06:01 PM

Stealership: NY dealers

East Hills Chevy
Crazy Freddy's Motorsports

Dealership

Chevy of Huntington.

Stealth6 05-25-2013 06:02 PM

For service department, Bill Deluca's Woodworth Chevrolet Cadillac in Andover, MA. is Great!

David Brown is the Service Director there..... The guy went out of his way to get my Camaro fixed right. I might even go back there to get my '14 SS (1LE).

RJT-SS 05-25-2013 06:23 PM

Dealership: Banner Chevy, New Orleans, LA

Purchase: I checked most dealerships from Baton Rouge to Mobile, AL. I got the first price from Banner and it turned out to be best.

Service: I have only been to their service dept twice but so far so good. Neither of my issues have been mod-related though.

LStick 05-25-2013 06:35 PM

Northeast Ohio?
Two good dealerships come to mind.
Classic Chevy Madison Ohio( Salesman Tom Hook)
Progressive Chevy Massillon Ohio (Salesman Jim Hall)

As with any dealership - do your homework before going in to buy.

And if you have a good idea where $$ you'd like to be with price, be prepared to buy with either of these two guys.

dorfmac 05-25-2013 06:36 PM

Dealer: Fox Chevy Timonium, MD

Have purchased 3 vehicles there. Good friend was our sales associate who confirmed the inner workings of their sales team as sound. I know that we are very happy with how our purchases went.

My cousins fiancé was also a mechanic there and I've always been satisfied with their service end as well.

jwoair23 05-25-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake2212 (Post 6588688)
Day chevrolet in uniontown pennsylvania was awesome! they really knew their stuff and did everything they could to make the buying experience as great as it was. not one bad thing to say about them

That's surprising because Day Chevrolet in Monroeville, PA on golden mile highway is TERRIBLE.

SPCBA 05-25-2013 06:47 PM

2nd on paradise chevy in temecula being awful. from sales to service its a stealership.

i would add that mark christopher (all gm) in ontario is a quality dealer. Bought my car there 4 years ago. Will buy my wifes caddy there. Only dealer i will ever let touch any of my cars again in socal... figured out a oil pressure issue when i had something in my pickup tube. 4 other dealers told me it was fine.

Toms2010 05-25-2013 06:51 PM

Dealership....not sure if counts as they are not a Chevy dealer, but they were patient and made me feel as if I left the place with a great deal.

Hyundai on Perryville in Rockford, IL.

We actually made the deal for the Camaro on the phone going back and forth over a couple hours as I was playing games online.

christianchevell 05-25-2013 07:17 PM

stealership capitol chevy salem Oregon
Dealership ron tonkin chevy Portland Oregon

suplex 05-25-2013 07:38 PM

OK for New Jersey...

Stealership: Pine Belt Chevrolet (on Route 88 in Lakewood)
Dealership: Circle Chevrolet (in Shrewsbury)

When I bought my current Camaro I went to Pine Belt first and it just didn't seem like they wanted to sell me a car that day. The car that I wanted was something that they just couldn't seem to find (I think they wanted to sell me something off their lot).

When I stopped into Circle Chevrolet, the mood of just walking in the front door seemed better already. They didn't have the exact car I wanted, but they found it in Pennsylvania (the same way Pine Belt could have...if they wanted to) and the sales experience couldn't have gone better from start to finish.

As for my trade in, Pine Belt low-balled me and when I didn't seem happy about the offer they started offering me more money for my trade-in. With Circle Chevrolet the first offer for a trade-in value was more (slightly) than the eventual last offer from Pine Belt.

One other thing is that I had a $1,000 Chevrolet Loyalty Check to use for my purchase. With Pine Belt they wanted to give me $1,000 worth of add-ons and use the coupon that way. With Circle Chevrolet, they let me take the $1,000 off the price of the deal they made me for the car.

Without a doubt...Dealership = Circle Chevrolet (Shrewsbury). Stealership = Pine Belt (Route 88 in Lakewood).

Bauer2 05-25-2013 08:00 PM

Dealerships
DFW-Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet
DFW-Classic Chevrolet
Lake Charles, LA-Billy Navarre

Stealership
DFW-Bankston Chevrolet (Autonation)
DFW-Moritz Chevrolet

Sent from the fast lane!

mlee 05-25-2013 08:22 PM

Stealer - Mac Haik in Houston TX
Sealer - Munday in Houston TX

Dealer - Classic Chevrolet in Sugarland TX (MSRP only)
Dealer - Buckalew in Conroe TX

The Stig 05-25-2013 08:30 PM

Thanks everyone,

I'll be updating the OP (with links to the posts with stories) sometime tomorrow.