Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Whats Going To Happen???? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133628)

Blue Maro Demon 03-08-2011 11:44 AM

Whats Going To Happen????

Ok so I just saw the numbers on the new 2012 BOSS 302 Mustang and it is faster than a Corvette ZO6 around Laguna Seca! And thats just the regular version thats not including the Laguna Seca version which is said to be faster! We already know the ZL-1 Camaro isnt going to be enough to stop the BOSS so whens the Z28 coming out? Motortrend even says Ford is making another BOSS next year like the 1970 version that will be even faster. Always thought GM was faster but don't know what to think now. They need to build a Z28 to compete with the BOSS & it will need to be faster than most Corvettes too. Not sure how much longer Camaro will last if the performance isnt upped significantly! I'm trying to keep the faith but theres only so much waiting a persong can take!

radz28 03-08-2011 02:59 PM

There's no need to panic. GM's just getting started. I don't know what is coming out when, however, GM's not ignoring what's going on in Dearborn.

OrangeChevyII 03-08-2011 05:19 PM

Quick, sale your crapmaro and buy a Ford!!!

600hp-lpe 03-08-2011 05:50 PM

It's still a FORD... go buy one if you want... I'll stick with my chevrolet, TYVM.

91Z28350 03-08-2011 07:09 PM

Please don't take this the wrong way, because I am in no way disparaging the LS or LT with the RS package, great looking car (I especially like the ABM w/white stripes in your avatar); having said that, why are you freaking? You obviously did not, for whatever reason (and to be honest it matters not a whit to me why), buy the highest performing Camaro, so why would you sweat a very nice performing Mustang.

Trailnut 03-08-2011 07:11 PM

Furd - no thanks.

Like they use to say "i rather push a Chevy than drive a Furd" :)

lexlueger 03-08-2011 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 91Z28350 (Post 2935491)
Please don't take this the wrong way, because I am in no way disparaging the LS or LT with the RS package, great looking car (I especially like the ABM w/white stripes in your avatar); having said that, why are you freaking? You obviously did not, for whatever reason (and to be honest it matters not a whit to me why), buy the highest performing Camaro, so why would you sweat a very nice performing Mustang.

:word:

Dion_1969 03-08-2011 07:47 PM

Quote:

Exactly what I was thinking. :iono:

oldfriend 03-08-2011 08:15 PM

Well , almost anybody can make something go fast or really fast , but only a few can do that with class , now one only have to go for the one that maters [camaro]

Unique Auto Depot 03-08-2011 09:41 PM

Found On Road Dead !

chd1 03-08-2011 10:24 PM

a slow camaro beats a ford any day. A faster camaro is just ice in the glass

mikeSS 03-08-2011 11:59 PM

i dont care about the chevy vs ford thing going on here. lets look at what American performance cars are doing against imports. we got so many new cool cars coming out! i hope they sell the boss like crazy!

carguy50 03-09-2011 12:04 AM

SUPERCHARGE !! we have the best looking cars on the road. step up and supercharge and the world will be right again.

Blue Maro Demon 03-09-2011 01:08 AM

Quote:

Thanks the Aqua Blue Metallic in the Avatar is my Camaro and I love it! And also not wanting to make it seem like im abandoning Chevrolet because I NEVER will especially for a Ford! Also I do plan on buying another Camaro in the future maybe a Z28 or SS when the 6th gen comes out! I just want to make sure that Camaro stays on top of the performance side like it is the sales! Personally I dont care for the looks of the BOSS 302 or the 2010-11 Mustangs I dont like the rear ends at all so that alone would make me not buy one plus its a Mustang & Ford. I just think that its starting to get embarassing that a Mustang is passing Corvette in performance though! At least the ZO6 that is.