Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2010 Camaro SS -- NEW closeup photos of front-end!!! -- 7/11/08 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5024)

Tran 07-11-2008 11:40 AM

2010 Camaro SS -- NEW closeup photos of front-end!!! -- 7/11/08

4 Attachment(s)
Awesome closeup shots

SilverTurtle 07-11-2008 11:43 AM

very very nice!! :drool:

FIRST! :D

The_Blur 07-11-2008 11:44 AM

After seeing this, I don't know if I can get a V6. I need this car. :coolpics:

I like the yellow breaks, but they don't appear to say Brembo like they did at the track.

The rims look like 20s. They look far better than the previous wheels in my opinion. That gunmetal color is beautiful.

The headlights are gorgeous. GM did an exemplary job. The grill is equally phenomenal.

The mirror is as we've seen it. I still like the barely functional concept ones better, but these will do for sure.

If anyone complains about the foglights, I'm sending Suburbans over! :suburban:

Apparently, removing the front badge will not take the bowtie off of the car. This is disappointing for people who want to replace it with the letters RS or SS. EDIT—apparently, that black bowtie is on the grill, so it may be removed. I take back my previous comment.

The orange reflector is bigger than I remember it. That may become white or blacked out on mine due to its sheer size.

The 3 slots on the side are still not cut out. This is an indicator that such work will have to be done at a shop if anyone really cares to cut those out.

Raven 07-11-2008 11:45 AM

That black bowtie is sweet!

SilverTurtle 07-11-2008 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Blur (Post 87783)

I like the yellow breaks, but they don't appear to say Brembo like they did at the track.

The rims look like 20s. They look far better than the previous wheels in my opinion. That gunmetal color is beautiful.

The headlights are gorgeous. GM did an exemplary job.

Apparently, removing the front badge will not take the bowtie off of the car. This is disappointing for people who want to replace it with the letters RS or SS.

perhaps the difference in brakes is Z28 vs. SS? ;)

those are 20s

I, too, love those headlights... and the turn signals beside them

not too sure about that bowtie removal thing... think that removing it might leave a large gap (remember, we've seen this grill with and without the bowtie, so it might still be removable) but the shape of the bowtie is going to still be there... I'd go aftermarket with a billet or matte grill and put the SS or RS letters on there in either white or silver ;)

Camaro Lives On 07-11-2008 11:55 AM

HOLY CRAP... HOLY CRAP!!! It will even look cool with a front plate!!! HOLY CRAP!!! That's the most beautiful car if ever seen IN MY LIFE!!! Please, dont bash the bumper too bad... or foglights. Once again.... HOLY CRAP!! I think I'm having a heart attack!!

Those hips are beautiful!!

chadrcr 07-11-2008 11:55 AM

"mmm sweet!" in Homer Simpson speak

RB43TD 07-11-2008 11:59 AM

Lovin it. That mutha just looks mean in the first pic.

RB43TD 07-11-2008 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tran (Post 87780)
Awesome closeup shots

Are you saying it's an SS because of the front bumper or did I miss the SS emblem somewhere?

SilverTurtle 07-11-2008 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RB43TD (Post 87797)
Are you saying it's an SS because of the front bumper or did I miss the SS emblem somewhere?

front bumper... no SS emblem present

nbjczk71 07-11-2008 12:06 PM

Happy to see those headlights! I was getting a little worried there.....

I wonder if that hood scoop is functional? It better be, otherwise I'll take mine without the fake cut out.

MemphisR24 07-11-2008 12:06 PM

I don't like the orange turn signals in the back...also it needs a flush spoiler like the concept one...Other than that it looks sexy

marticus24 07-11-2008 12:09 PM

I just may have to get it in black... though I don't like how you can see the muffs... and the orange light on the rear doesn't sti too well with me. I'd rather seem red all the way across. Is that a legality thing?

Otherwise :wub:

boxmonkeyracing 07-11-2008 12:11 PM

me likie. . .