Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   DO NOT ORDER FROM SOPRA WHEELS (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57526)

4SD FED 12-21-2009 05:28 PM

DO NOT ORDER FROM SOPRA WHEELS

I ordered my wheels back on November 13 and was told that my wheels would be done by Thanksgiving or at the latest the week after. after numerous calls and emails no answer so i decided to block my number today and started calling, hey he answered and then he hung-up on me, so i called back again maybe 6 more times and no answer. i hope paypal can help me out at this point, if i lived closer to Shelbyville Tennessee i would drive by, but i live in Michigan.:mad0260:

The_Blur 12-21-2009 05:30 PM

This is exactly why I would encourage al Camaro5 users to take advantage of this huge network. With all of the vendors on this site, you are bound to find someone worthy of your business.

Indpowr 12-21-2009 05:45 PM

There are a lot of bad companies out there. That s why I sell a select few..

The_Blur 12-21-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indpowr (Post 1308499)
There are a lot of bad companies out there. That s why I sell a select few..

Check out this guy's site. He sells COR, and a lot of people like those. While you're there, order a carbon fiber interior and send it to me. :)

4SD FED 12-21-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Blur (Post 1308505)
Check out this guy's site. He sells COR, and a lot of people like those. While you're there, order a carbon fiber interior and send it to me. :)

i would but im out 1545 unless paypal comes thru for me, i hope so

henri26900 12-21-2009 05:57 PM

make sure you read paypals rules, you may have to file a dispute for a refund or anything like that within 30 or 60 days. I can't remember the time frame.

VictoryRacingEngines 12-21-2009 06:14 PM

Rod,
I am looking into the Savini SV24s for ya in the morning. If we can't get those we can still do the SV1s.

Eric

g-townmach 12-21-2009 06:32 PM

Call back or fax or email and let them know that your long time friend and personal attorney (little lie) is currrently in the process of filing a claim against them. Tell them in the next 1-3 weeks they will be contacted by him and he will aquire all the information needed to move on with the complaint. Ask them to verify their address, owner(s) names, phone number, and some more stuff like federal and/or state tax number(s), etc. May not do the trick but it worked for me once on someone who refused to refund my money. Good luck.

4SD FED 12-21-2009 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictoryRacingEngines (Post 1308562)
Rod,
I am looking into the Savini SV24s for ya in the morning. If we can't get those we can still do the SV1s.

Eric

As always your great guys,

BLKnCHRME09Deluxe 12-21-2009 09:40 PM

I've had problems with sellers and YES Paypal will get your money back pronto..give tham a call.

I don't buy anything any more online unless i use Paypal. they are in favor of the buyer more than the seller.

Eric-MPD1.com 12-21-2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4SD FED (Post 1308461)
I ordered my wheels back on November 13 and was told that my wheels would be done by Thanksgiving or at the latest the week after. after numerous calls and emails no answer so i decided to block my number today and started calling, hey he answered and then he hung-up on me, so i called back again maybe 6 more times and no answer. i hope paypal can help me out at this point, if i lived closer to Shelbyville Tennessee i would drive by, but i live in Michigan.:mad0260:

Thats sucks Rod. Oddly enough I got a guy from Shelbyville TN thats trying to screw me over for a hell of a lot more than that.:mad0260: Must be something in the water there. I heard TN has major coal ash in thier water.

chopss 12-21-2009 10:26 PM

i hope you get this resolved or your money back.
i really hate vendors like this....
good luck.
joey

4SD FED 12-22-2009 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric-MPD1.com (Post 1309421)
Thats sucks Rod. Oddly enough I got a guy from Shelbyville TN thats trying to screw me over for a hell of a lot more than that.:mad0260: Must be something in the water there. I heard TN has major coal ash in thier water.

Maybe a group drive by would do the trick. Eric on the other thing, yes I will asap.

d69chris 12-27-2009 05:44 PM

Are you dealing with Tony @ Sopra?

I guess I will add my name to the list of suckers. Ordered mine 11/4 and was told they would ship last week. No response to emails or calls.

I did file my dispute with PayPal at day 42, just three days under the wire. Waiting to see what happens there, then on to American Express for help!

What wheels did you guys order?? Mine were going to be the G5.2's

Not sure, but I think they have moved to South Florida now. I think he has them made out here in Calif. & shipped back to him.

$1500 would be worth a drive and a police report to me.