Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Weekend plans (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1508)

Moose 08-30-2007 11:58 AM

Weekend plans

WHat's everyone's plans for the upcoming holiday weekend?

Here's mine;

Sat., COLLEGE FOOTBALL ALLLLLL DAY!!! :headbang:
(I'm currently at home watching the 'College Football Kickoff Marathon' on ESPN Classic. They're showing the USC v. Texas Nat'l Championship Game. Vince Young is awesome.)

Sun., long ride in the SS. :cool:
Mon., relax by the pool. :cool:

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :thumbsup: Be safe!!! :thumbsup:

TAG UR IT 08-30-2007 12:06 PM

work...work...and more work. At least I love going to work.

Pencil.Fight 08-30-2007 12:12 PM

I'm heading over to Silverwood Theme Park in Idaho. This weekend is the probably the absolute worst time to go; not only is it a weekend and a holiday, but it's the last chance for all the little kiddies to go on vacation before school and winter starts.
But I'll be going out camping in the Washington wilderness the next two weekends, so I'll get my break from the crowds before summer ends.

Urthman 08-30-2007 01:44 PM

I'm taking the family to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA tomorrow. Baseball practice for my son on Saturday, and preseason NFL for the rest of the weekend. Monday is unfortunately the day I have to do yard work and house work.

Dark Knight 08-30-2007 02:44 PM

NOT A DAMN THING! and i'm gonna enjoy the hell out of it!!!! Anytime off of work is a good good thing!

Actually me and my buddies are getting together to play Century Club tommorrow night. For those who don't know what that is...you sit at a table with a shot glass and a timer. Every minute for 100 minutes you take a shot of beer. During that 100 minutes you can't leave your seat(not to use the bathroom,puke or nothin!) By the time you get to 75your pretty much wasted. Who ever doesn't puke is the champ and gets this little belt we rigged up. GOOD TIMES!

SSFreak11 08-30-2007 05:17 PM

I'll be visiting friends at nearby colleges...nothing TOO exciting. Hope you all have a fun and safe holiday weekend :drinking:

acscamarochick06 08-30-2007 05:21 PM

Class on Friday... Relaxing on Saturday... Working on Sunday and afterwards celebrating my Papaw's birthday (who is also a DIEHARD Camaro person!)... Monday I'll be relaxing too! lol

MerF 08-30-2007 05:23 PM

Probably heading down to VA Beach on Sunday. Some college ball on Saturday. No idea about Monday yet, probably simple (and cheap) stuff.

Mindz 08-30-2007 06:12 PM

I'm finally going up to enjoy the monsterous pool I posted pics of a few weeks back. Both house and pool house have A/C with big screens and a pool table in the smaller of the two buildings. The pool has outdoor speakers and a waterfall. I'll take more pics for you guys.

bcannan354 08-30-2007 06:47 PM

We are boading a cruise line in Miami and are heading for the Bahamas for the weekend.

Mr. Wyndham 08-30-2007 09:18 PM

Nada. and I'm gonna enjoy it, too!

TAG UR IT 08-31-2007 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Knight (Post 21543)
NOT A DAMN THING! and i'm gonna enjoy the hell out of it!!!! Anytime off of work is a good good thing!

Actually me and my buddies are getting together to play Century Club tommorrow night. For those who don't know what that is...you sit at a table with a shot glass and a timer. Every minute for 100 minutes you take a shot of beer. During that 100 minutes you can't leave your seat(not to use the bathroom,puke or nothin!) By the time you get to 75your pretty much wasted. Who ever doesn't puke is the champ and gets this little belt we rigged up. GOOD TIMES!

If I paid enough attention in math class, this should be right...

100 shots in 100 minutes...1 hour and 40 minutes of drinking.

1 shot = 1oz
12 oz's per beer (regular size)
100/12=8.33 beers in 1 hour 40 minutes....

kinda sounds like fun...:laugh: ...but the not going to the bathroom part sucks.

CamaroSpike23 08-31-2007 04:01 AM

work