Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suspension / Chassis / Brakes (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   WTB Lowering Springs (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104493)

SA CHEVY 09-06-2010 07:24 PM

WTB Lowering Springs
 
Any of you guys switch out your lowering springs for coilovers and have your springs for sale? I know they're only about $250 new (for like the Eibach kit) but figured I'd see if anyone has theirs for sale for a good price. Even if it's a full package with sways and everything I may be interested just let me know what you have. Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

AIminiS10 09-08-2010 08:16 AM

here you go: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104717

SA CHEVY 09-08-2010 12:23 PM

Hmm he only has 6 posts and two are in his for sale thread...not saying he isn't a good guy just would rather buy from a more established member. Thanks though for the link.

bpoirier 09-08-2010 03:21 PM

I have a brand new set of Granatelli lowering springs. I bought them and never installed them. I was told they lower the car 1". I have decided to save up for some coilovers instead. I'll take $200 shipped to your door.

SA CHEVY 09-08-2010 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpoirier (Post 2309589)
I have a brand new set of Granatelli lowering springs. I bought them and never installed them. I was told they lower the car 1". I have decided to save up for some coilovers instead. I'll take $200 shipped to your door.

What color are the coils? It's just the four coils correct? No struts or anything?

z28lover122 09-08-2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AIminiS10 (Post 2308173)

Thank you!

z28lover122 09-08-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SA CHEVY (Post 2308936)
Hmm he only has 6 posts and two are in his for sale thread...not saying he isn't a good guy just would rather buy from a more established member. Thanks though for the link.


I'm not sketchy or trying to screw anyone. I have legit parts I am trying to get rid of. I can offer you a great deal on brand new lowering springs I'm trying to get rid of along with a predator tuner and slp cold air intake if anyone is interested in.

I except pay pal so if you did get "screwed" you can report me to paypal.

bpoirier 09-08-2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SA CHEVY (Post 2309983)
What color are the coils? It's just the four coils correct? No struts or anything?

The coils are a dark grey color and yes it's just the coils. If you would like pictures I'd be happy to send them to you. Just PM me your email address.

Thanks,
Blaise

ScottieBlkSS 09-08-2010 11:04 PM

Dang Blaise, I wish I had knew this I would have snagged them from you, I just got mine in today, Dat stinks and you could have drove a mile to drop them off,
I ordered my exhaust today, should have it when car arrives, car shipped today
call me tomorrow if you have time have a few questions
scottie
560-0775

SA CHEVY 04-18-2011 08:55 PM

Bringing this thread back from the dead...still looking for some lowering springs...left it alone and jumped to some other mods but coming back to this again...

Would like to trade some parts for them but am willing to buy if the price is right...let me know what you have guys :D

Darth_Emma 04-19-2011 04:00 PM

I have a set of Pfadt springs that are still on my car, but will be coming off for coilovers by the end of the week.

They have about 2000 miles on them and are about a year old. They cost $300 new. The are in excellent condition. I'm asking $225 plus shipping ($250 shipped).

SA CHEVY 04-19-2011 07:32 PM

May take you up on that. I have a piece that I'll probably be selling in the next week or so and will have money then. Camaro Fest pretty much wiped my bank account out and ran that CC up!!

Darth_Emma 04-19-2011 10:04 PM

Someone else just offered to buy my springs, so the sale is pending. If it falls through, I'll let you know.

SA CHEVY 04-19-2011 10:08 PM

Story of my life lol when I have money can't find springs and when I can't find them I spend it and then springs show up...

Darth_Emma 04-19-2011 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SA CHEVY (Post 3116387)
Story of my life lol when I have money can't find springs and when I can't find them I spend it and then springs show up...

Sorry! I didn't even know for sure I was going to go with the coilovers until this afternoon. I've had 4 offers already for the springs. I think they're a hot item!

SA CHEVY 04-19-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3116398)
Sorry! I didn't even know for sure I was going to go with the coilovers until this afternoon. I've had 4 offers already for the springs. I think they're a hot item!

Especially after the Fest! Pfadt was all around awesome to watch and talk to (several of the people, can't remember names exactly) and he showed how well their products handle on the Autocross track...I pretty much decided those were the springs I wanted after the Fest.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.