Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Number 3 Capture Test Fleet Camaro in California (photos) (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10963)

Number 3 12-26-2008 10:54 AM

Number 3 Capture Test Fleet Camaro in California (photos)
 
3 Attachment(s)
I am posting a few of the pictures here. I am reluctant to use Heathers thread as I know she is going to a lot of trouble to keep all of you up to date on her trip South.

Unfortuneately I don't have any of my photo software with me, just my wife's laptop so I had to use crude methods to size them for posting.

Enjoy!!!!

dieseldave24v 12-26-2008 10:56 AM

Thanks so much to you and heather for sacrificing your time for us here at Camaro5
]

So how does she run my friend?

SUN ROOF OPEN =:barf:

Tantalizer43 12-26-2008 11:04 AM

That a 1LT, or 2LT?

Number 3 12-26-2008 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dieseldave24v (Post 225777)
Thanks so much to you and heather for sacrificing your time for us here at Camaro5
]

So how does she run my friend?

SUN ROOF OPEN =:barf:

It runs quite well for "just a V6". It is essentially the up level motor from the CTS if that tells you anything, and the Camaro is a bit lighter.

In many respects it is more in every way than I would have thought before spending 30 plus hours driving west. It is more comfortable, more quiet and more fun. No it isn't an SS, but I don't think the customer buying this car will feel one bit dissapointed.

And the sun roof is pretty nice. But of course you lose the ditch in the roof to get it.

dieseldave24v 12-26-2008 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tantalizer43 (Post 225780)
That a 1LT, or 2LT?

Number 3
Junior Member

Drives: 2010 1LT

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5


By his avatar it looks like a 1lt

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 3 (Post 225781)
It runs quite well for "just a V6". It is essentially the up level motor from the CTS if that tells you anything, and the Camaro is a bit lighter.

In many respects it is more in every way than I would have thought before spending 30 plus hours driving west. It is more comfortable, more quiet and more fun. No it isn't an SS, but I don't think the customer buying this car will feel one bit dissapointed.

And the sun roof is pretty nice. But of course you lose the ditch in the roof to get it.

Good stuff. Thanks for the reply. You really must love your job.

diddiyo 12-26-2008 11:09 AM

even the base 1lt looks great! :thumbsup:

Number 3 12-26-2008 11:18 AM

The car is a 1LT with some key options. Bluetooth and PDIM are great features. Leather wheel and shifter.

GTAHVIT 12-26-2008 11:23 AM

Awesome!

Thanks again Number 3.

Number 3 12-26-2008 11:24 AM

I have always felt fortunate when I have the opportunity to evaluate our early production cars and trucks. It is the final (and perhaps most important) step in making sure they are ready for our customers and in this case a very enthusiastic fan base for this great car. I've had the opportunity to do this for C5 and C6 Corvette's, XLR, Solstice and Sky and more recently the G8 and G8 GXP (which my wife is driving now). So although this isn't my job, my job puts me in a position to evaluate these cars, and yes, I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!

Camaro Lives On 12-26-2008 11:24 AM

Oddly enough, I love the 18 incher's. They look REALLY nice. Thanks to all of those who have the captured fleet vehicles, and are giving us pictures!! :respekt: :D

UCF w00t 12-26-2008 12:19 PM

Does the sun roof affect the amount of head room at all? Can you take some pics of the interior ceiling? Interested to see how it looks with the sun roof.

And thanks for the post!!! Now just talk to 1,2,4,5 etc and get them on here :)

Primus 12-26-2008 12:33 PM

So this car has cloth seats? I'd really love to see some images of that.

Number 3 12-26-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCF w00t (Post 225810)
Does the sun roof affect the amount of head room at all? Can you take some pics of the interior ceiling? Interested to see how it looks with the sun roof.

And thanks for the post!!! Now just talk to 1,2,4,5 etc and get them on here :)

All I can say is that I have no problem with headroom in this car.

I sit tall and for comparison, I have to recline the seat in a Cobalt Coupe or Monte Carlo with a sun roof too much to be comfortable.

In this car, I can find my most comfortable seating position and still have some head room.

bobby35ny 12-26-2008 12:43 PM

I have a question. Is a "CTF" tester allowed to tell us a negative about the car here?

=Bobby


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.