Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2011 Camaro5 Fest (II) (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   C5Fest Name Badges.... (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109780)

mlee 10-08-2010 12:54 AM

C5Fest Name Badges.... for 2012 in Indy
 
Last C5 Fest I missed meeting a lot of forum friends, due to simply not knowing who the heck they were. The hand written name tags were pretty much useless, especially when the username wasn't on there.

Would be nice if we had legible pre-printed cards with Name and Username..:thumbsup:

Anyone have any ideas of how we can make this happen?

Mindz 10-08-2010 01:05 AM

My idea is something like this:

.....Hello My name is
(Screen name)
.........real name

PoorMansCamaro 10-08-2010 03:18 AM

Wonder how hard/expensive it would be for camaro5, or anyone, to make camaro5 lanyards. Did a quick search and saw a site where u can create custom ones for as little as 19cents. Maybe make it apart of the store for people to buy in advanced, and sell them at the fest. And maybe someone make a template online for people to fill out and print for their names.

trudawg660 10-08-2010 04:01 AM

the mods can take all the screen names from the driver & spectator list and have them pre-printed and we can just pick them up from the booth. everybody will just have to help out with the payment

GB EB 10-08-2010 04:05 AM

Should be included in the "registration" fee. Available when you pick up your registration / member packet.

We'll have those....????? right????

Along with screen name and real name maybe a pic of your car as the background. You could provide a digi-pic when you register online for the festival.

I'm sure we have a member that works at kinkos or owns a printing company... hell, I have a relative that may be able to provide a quote for that...

IBM/2SS/RS/LS3 10-08-2010 07:48 AM

I have a cheap source for printing if someone can come up with what they want on the badges. It will also be cheaper if they all look the same. Maybe after the CFII logo is worked out we can come up with something.

TAG UR IT 10-08-2010 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro (Post 2418287)
Wonder how hard/expensive it would be for camaro5, or anyone, to make camaro5 lanyards. Did a quick search and saw a site where u can create custom ones for as little as 19cents. Maybe make it apart of the store for people to buy in advanced, and sell them at the fest. And maybe someone make a template online for people to fill out and print for their names.

I take it you have not seen this...lol

They are not in the store yet, but of the 100 we had made, we are down to about 40 or so in a few weeks. Once these sell out, we are going to buy more. Included are the badge holders.
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2011 2SS/RS (Post 2418315)
Should be included in the "registration" fee. Available when you pick up your registration / member packet.

We'll have those....????? right????

Along with screen name and real name maybe a pic of your car as the background. You could provide a digi-pic when you register online for the festival.

I'm sure we have a member that works at kinkos or owns a printing company... hell, I have a relative that may be able to provide a quote for that...

We'd love to do registration cards and were working on it last year. Time ran out and we were not able to get them done. We'll look into it again this year.

If you don't want them to cost an arm and a leg, then each car won't be personalized with a picture of their car. On top of that, not everyone going will have a car. what happens with missing pictures, bad files, blurry pictures, uploaded the wrong ones...who is going to create the upload site and maintain it?

While not a bad idea, but without more thought and a whole lot of work, it won't come together.

Again, we had hard plastic badges nearly done for last year. We'll see about getting them this year.
Quote:

Originally Posted by IBM/2SS/RS/LS3 (Post 2418528)
I have a cheap source for printing if someone can come up with what they want on the badges. It will also be cheaper if they all look the same. Maybe after the CFII logo is worked out we can come up with something.

Exactly. That is what our admin is working on now. Let us get this finished up and we'll work on some badges.

PoorMansCamaro 10-08-2010 11:05 AM

^lol, nope! didn't see that! i did check the store though. :D

Once it's in the store, i'll order one. ;)

CamaroSpike23 10-08-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 2418626)
We'd love to do registration cards and were working on it last year. Time ran out and we were not able to get them done. We'll look into it again this year.

If you don't want them to cost an arm and a leg, then each car won't be personalized with a picture of their car. On top of that, not everyone going will have a car. what happens with missing pictures, bad files, blurry pictures, uploaded the wrong ones...who is going to create the upload site and maintain it?


Again, we had hard plastic badges nearly done for last year. We'll see about getting them this year.

Exactly. That is what our admin is working on now. Let us get this finished up and we'll work on some badges.


yeah, we had name tags for everyone, had them printed and ready to go.

unfortunately, we had to rearrange the Mod tent location so not everyone got one (same thing with the coins). The nametags were set up to have your username listed. and they were provided thanks to a "donation" of a prominent forum member.


we discussed using lanyards as a way to hold the ID's as well.


We've got some plans in work. We're still a long way out. :thumbsup:

Michael_Js 10-08-2010 01:57 PM

Good thoughts & discussion!! ;)

great idea!

brandotron 10-08-2010 02:01 PM

I'll be the guy that looks like this
.
.
.
.
.
<-----

IBM/2SS/RS/LS3 10-08-2010 02:08 PM

so big backstage pass size, 4x6 or business card size?

what do you want hanging around your neck for possibly 3 days?

C4 10-08-2010 02:09 PM

i had my chain with "C4" on it....lol.

geminidreams 10-08-2010 02:36 PM

I would be willing to help give name tags out at the event if need be.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.