Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   FBodyGathering 13 (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11284)

B2E2RUN 01-05-2009 09:25 AM

FBodyGathering 13
 
We are working on details with the Hotel. As usual, it will be Memorial Day Weekend in ATL.....

Check out our website in my sig....We will have it updated soon.

punkdrum01 01-06-2009 10:14 PM

Sweet!!!!!!!! I missed out last year, if its anything like the INDY show it should be a blast!!!!!

camaro6662 01-16-2009 06:37 PM

Great Event !

350 HRSS 01-28-2009 09:40 AM

Fun event!! Met lots of people, and enjoyed everything except the gas prices! Favorite was the Varsity Cruise.

My only complaint was how they had the cars organized for the show. They put my 95 in the 98-02 Modified class, which I can understand accidents happen. Also, they ran out of Winner awards, so most of us received runner up awards. They took a list of names at the end of the show, but never sent out the replacement labels.

If you have never been to a "Gathering" you should go!

B2E2RUN 01-28-2009 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 350 HRSS (Post 265935)
Fun event!! Met lots of people, and enjoyed everything except the gas prices! Favorite was the Varsity Cruise.

My only complaint was how they had the cars organized for the show. They put my 95 in the 98-02 Modified class, which I can understand accidents happen. Also, they ran out of Winner awards, so most of us received runner up awards. They took a list of names at the end of the show, but never sent out the replacement labels.

If you have never been to a "Gathering" you should go!

Send me a PM or email regarding this. We are individuals that pull this off in our free time and with NO corporate backing. I will do what i can to correct your issues.

Thanks!

EnfuegoZ28 03-10-2009 01:55 PM

Great show! Planning on going again this year. Hopefully I will have an F-body to put in the show this year.

1320junkie 03-10-2009 02:16 PM

I want to attend. This will be my first one

Silverghost 03-10-2009 02:19 PM

This is one of the more enjoyable shows around, go once and you'll be hooked forever.

1320junkie 03-10-2009 02:26 PM

And I dont have to travel or get a hotel! Thats a win win. Quick question is it a family oriented gathering or not? I dont want to show up with the wife and boys in the backseat if im the only one..lol

B2E2RUN 03-14-2009 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1320junkie (Post 330273)
And I dont have to travel or get a hotel! Thats a win win. Quick question is it a family oriented gathering or not? I dont want to show up with the wife and boys in the backseat if im the only one..lol

Family oriented! Bring the kids!

Silverghost 03-14-2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B2E2RUN (Post 337654)
Family oriented! Bring the kids!

That is unless someone happens to get a idea to ride around sticking out of the t-tops wearing ladies........... Nevermind, we don't want to embarass anyone:D

camaro6662 03-15-2009 01:58 PM

Bring the kids you have white water park and six flags within 15-30 minutes away

B2E2RUN 03-17-2009 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverghost (Post 337941)
That is unless someone happens to get a idea to ride around sticking out of the t-tops wearing ladies........... Nevermind, we don't want to embarass anyone:D

Who would ever do such a thing!? :iono:

B2E2RUN 04-18-2009 03:03 PM

TTT, come on ya'll! We look to have a great season, lets make it even bigger!! Rhumor has it, a few guys from Ireland are stopping by....Lets Get Rocked!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.