Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   More official photos of the Camaro Convertible! (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115208)

MarkLS2 11-11-2010 06:22 PM

More official photos of the Camaro Convertible!
 
6 Attachment(s)
Here they are straight from the horses mouth :chevy:

Attachment 183321

Attachment 183322

Attachment 183323

Attachment 183324

Attachment 183325

Attachment 183326

midnighter 11-11-2010 06:24 PM

It's just a matter of time before the 'verts are everywhere.

classicrockr 11-11-2010 06:44 PM

The first few are computerized BS renderings. Let's get some OFFICIAL shots of this thing with the TOP UP!

I repeat...A PRODUCTION VERSION WITH THE TOP UP!!

bluetooth-ss 11-11-2010 06:46 PM

not bad. Like it better with the top down.

mcotton 11-11-2010 06:47 PM

man that car is hot!!

Milk 1027 11-11-2010 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicrockr (Post 2538457)
The first few are computerized BS renderings. Let's get some OFFICIAL shots of this thing with the TOP UP!

I repeat...A PRODUCTION VERSION WITH THE TOP UP!!

no it's not.
It's HDR photgraphy

tpr676 11-11-2010 06:58 PM

When will :chevy: show the vert for real..........

tonytahoe 11-11-2010 06:59 PM

I am wondering if the Synergy Camaro pieces will be available on the 'Vert? I really like the look of that car.

footbalosu52 11-11-2010 07:17 PM

im am not going to lie at all but that is ugly and disgrace to camaros

VictoryMuscleCars 11-11-2010 07:28 PM

Looking sa-weet!!

chevydude26 11-11-2010 07:29 PM

I'm so in this thing is a beauty. I strongly disagree with the guy who said it's a disgrace to camaros. I'm going to replicate the Nieman
Marcus look with silver bezel

Z28RockStar 11-11-2010 07:31 PM

ehh, waiting on the Z28, my wife doesn't like the vert and i told her i really do. . . LOL cos i really like the orange,but till now shes hated orange and yellow. im not such a big fan of yellow but i love the orange. well she hates the vert the most yellow the next then orange. I threatened the vert, so shes agreed to orange! :P lol

chevydude26 11-11-2010 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z28RockStar (Post 2538581)
ehh, waiting on the Z28, my wife doesn't like the vert and i told her i really do. . . LOL cos i really like the orange,but till now shes hated orange and yellow. im not such a big fan of yellow but i love the orange. well she hates the vert the most yellow the next then orange. I threatened the vert, so shes agreed to orange! :P lol

If she doesnt like the vert and you do let her see it in person at the showroom. But you can't lose with the z28 you'll be happy either way

Z28RockStar 11-11-2010 07:43 PM

Z28! :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chevydude26 (Post 2538603)
If she doesnt like the vert and you do let her see it in person at the showroom. But you can't lose with the z28 you'll be happy either way


hehe yeap i will let her see it in the show room i just want orange as an option if some other awesome color isnt released for the Z28, honestly I really just dont want her angry, but I've been set on the Z28 for quite a while now :)


:drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking: :drinking::drinking: :thumbsup:

pony 11-11-2010 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milk 1027 (Post 2538472)
no it's not.
It's HDR photgraphy

Is this another term for :bs: pics??? Give us something simple and clear without all the artsy fartsy stuff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpr676 (Post 2538495)
When will :chevy: show the vert for real..........

GM site states Nov 17th at LA Auto show, but LA Auto show early sneak preview is on the 18th:iono: Either GM is going to suprise us or someone needs a new calender.

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicrockr (Post 2538457)
The first few are computerized BS renderings. Let's get some OFFICIAL shots of this thing with the TOP UP!


I repeat...A PRODUCTION VERSION WITH THE TOP UP!!

NO; Lets get some VIDEO of the top GOING up (and down)!!

All these pics do is reinforce my fears that the boot cover IS NOT automatic as the multiple seams would indicate a way to "fold it up" and stick it in the trunk.:cry:

SuperH 11-11-2010 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z28RockStar (Post 2538625)
hehe yeap i will let her see it in the show room i just want orange as an option if some other awesome color isnt released for the Z28, honestly I really just dont want her angry, but I've been set on the Z28 for quite a while now :)


:drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking: :drinking::drinking: :thumbsup:

You know, GM just could release a Z28 convertible.

Ford has a convertible Shelby Mustang GT500, even with available SVT package. Surely GM would counter?

kobSS 11-11-2010 07:52 PM

Looks pretty cool with the top town. I still love my hard-top though!

bdstealth 11-11-2010 08:17 PM

Damn that is Sweet.:chevy:

jeepguy_1980 11-11-2010 08:19 PM

Like all soft-tops (except Jeeps), it looks awesome with the top down and looks terrible with the top up.

AGENT-006 11-11-2010 08:20 PM

VERTS have always been legit..but personally i think it takes away from the CAMARO..idk why..i jus think they are cars that shud require a hard top..

spurscar 11-11-2010 08:33 PM

Really don't think those are HDR photos, I've seen a lot of them in my life and those
lines on the road scream 3D rendering software.

Eventually real world top up photos will surface (and they'll look just as bad as other
ragtops IMHO, haha).

Milk 1027 11-11-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pony (Post 2538635)
Is this another term for :bs: pics??? Give us something simple and clear without all the artsy fartsy stuff.

No...
It's a real picture. Just like the SEMA pictures.

AZ MSCL 11-11-2010 08:37 PM

The new Camaro makes a nice looking convertible!

camaro2lt 11-11-2010 09:12 PM

i wanna get one a couple moths after they come out

TheCaptain 11-11-2010 10:10 PM

:drool: :wub:

:D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.