Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - California (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   THE OFFICAL "GOING TO IN-N-OUT" THREAD OF FRESNO!!! (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118758)

Revo1 12-05-2010 11:53 PM

THE OFFICAL "GOING TO IN-N-OUT" THREAD OF FRESNO!!!
 
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...n/In-N-Out.jpg

:drool: Hungry for some In N Out? :drool: In the Fresno area? :drool: This thread is for YOU! :drool:

Make sure to subscribe! :thumbsup:

SScattergunSS 12-05-2010 11:55 PM

~ Subscribed ~

SScattergunSS 12-05-2010 11:57 PM

What's wrong with me? I can't quit laughing! :burnrubber:

Revo1 12-05-2010 11:59 PM

:laughabove::sm0::rolling5thgen:

SScattergunSS 12-06-2010 12:03 AM

You do realize that everytime that when any of us want to get ahold of the other for any reason, this should be the first place to look?! :sm0:

Revo1 12-06-2010 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SScattergunSS (Post 2611790)
You do realize that everytime that when any of us want to get ahold of the other for any reason, this should be the first place to look?! :sm0:

The little envelope is about to catch fire! The worst part is, I for one am hungry pretty much all day! :facepalm:

SScattergunSS 12-06-2010 12:14 AM

I hungry right now, but I don't want to get the paint all messed up right now. :facepalm:

Revo1 12-06-2010 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SScattergunSS (Post 2611810)
I hungry right now, but I don't want to get the paint all messed up right now. :facepalm:

:word:

I'm guilty of driving in the rain, and enjoying it... :iono: Iunno, I'm weird. I have work in the morning though, probly just gonna grab somethin quick and head back to the pad :bolt:

SScattergunSS 12-06-2010 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revo1 (Post 2611826)
:word:

I'm guilty of driving in the rain, and enjoying it... :iono: Iunno, I'm weird. I have work in the morning though, probly just gonna grab somethin quick and head back to the pad :bolt:

Hey, while you're out, why don't you grab a parachute hook too? :sm0:

Revo1 12-06-2010 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SScattergunSS (Post 2611829)
Hey, while you're out, why don't you grab a parachute hook too? :sm0:

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA :sm0::facepalm::sm0:

Those guys are so cool!

2010 SSRS 12-06-2010 12:27 AM

Ed, send me an In-N-Out burger and I'll send you some coffee milk

SScattergunSS 12-06-2010 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revo1 (Post 2611837)
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA :sm0::facepalm::sm0:

Those guys are so cool!

I don't know, I didn't even know what the thing was...just like I don't know what all that crap on the roof of those cars were? :confused0068:

MikeL 12-06-2010 12:56 AM

Randomly off topic. Revo you got your 2010 SS? If so congrats man!

SScattergunSS 12-06-2010 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS (Post 2611841)
Ed, send me an In-N-Out burger and I'll send you some coffee milk

Joe, your post didn't show up for me until I just now looked. Anyway, they're good, but they're not GREAT. But it is where we go alot of the time at night for two reasons. It is pretty good food, and they're open! :laugh:

2010 SSRS 12-06-2010 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SScattergunSS (Post 2611905)
Joe, your post didn't show up for me until I just now looked. Anyway, they're good, but they're not GREAT. But it is where we go alot of the time at night for two reasons. It is pretty good food, and they're open! :laugh:

I'm hungry now, I need to go cook a burger, I'm wired after watching the Steelers beat the ratbirds :drinking:

SScattergunSS 12-06-2010 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS (Post 2611912)
I'm hungry now, I need to go cook a burger, I'm wired after watching the Steelers beat the ratbirds :drinking:

I need to go look at the box score real quick.

www.nfl.com/scores/

Revo1 12-06-2010 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeL (Post 2611900)
Randomly off topic. Revo you got your 2010 SS? If so congrats man!

DUDE, YES I DID! Already stacked on over 5000 miles and been vandalized once! It's awesome :headbang:

SScattergunSS 12-06-2010 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revo1 (Post 2612003)
DUDE, YES I DID! Already stacked on over 5000 miles and been vandalized once! It's awesome :headbang:

I'm sorry, but that did hit me wrong and made me laugh! :yikes:

Revo1 12-06-2010 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SScattergunSS (Post 2612015)
I'm sorry, but that did hit me wrong and made me laugh! :yikes:

:laugh: Hey, if you can't laugh at the little things, you won't make it past 30! :drinking:

AGENT-006 12-06-2010 03:21 AM

i love me some IN N OUT.

Revo1 12-06-2010 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THA K1NG (Post 2612022)
i love me some IN N OUT.

Hell yeah man, glad you found the thread!

SScattergunSS 12-06-2010 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revo1 (Post 2612019)
:laugh: Hey, if you can't laugh at the little things, you won't make it past 30! :drinking:

It wasn't what happened, but rather how I read it! :sm0:

Becka1988 12-06-2010 11:39 AM

FINALLY! idk why its taken this long to get a INO thread for us!!!

subscribed!!!


35 days till dream girl :D

CynAgain 12-06-2010 12:24 PM

OH! I miss INO :(

elpatofeo 12-06-2010 12:55 PM

I'm barely seeing this thread, WTH! Well you know me, I'm in also! I will be checking this thread everyday now!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.