Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Grand Sport Hash Marks (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119502)

TaylorRyanSS 12-10-2010 09:36 PM

Grand Sport Hash Marks
 
I installed my matte black hash marks. Some of the pics make them look dark grey, but that is just the flash. It was a lot easier than I though it was going to be. :D
(Excuse the dirty wheels, tomorrow is wash day lol)

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/1940/dsc1854z.jpg

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1041/dsc1853p.jpg

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7936/dsc1849a.jpg

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/500/dsc1850w.jpg

BAWLZ SS 12-10-2010 09:43 PM

Nice ride. Looks great!!!! Sharp!! Hey where did u get that front bumper lower lip!? Looks awsome i like it!

TaylorRyanSS 12-10-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAWLZ SS (Post 2627257)
Nice ride. Looks great!!!! Sharp!! Hey where did u get that front bumper lower lip!? Looks awsome i like it!

Thanks. Here is a link to the front spiltter: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102141

BAWLZ SS 12-10-2010 09:47 PM

hey a lil of subject but do u have a black wing on ur car too? Looks like it from one of your pics! Any pics of the wing?! loving ur ride! iIhave almost the same thing thats why!

TaylorRyanSS 12-10-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAWLZ SS (Post 2627282)
hey a lil of subject but do u have a black wing on ur car too? Looks like it from one of your pics! Any pics of the wing?! loving ur ride! iIhave almost the same thing thats why!

It has a carbon fiber top http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117271

LoneStar 12-10-2010 09:49 PM

Looks great! Did you cut them yourself or were they pre-cut?

TaylorRyanSS 12-10-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneStarCamaro (Post 2627289)
Looks great! Did you cut them yourself or were they pre-cut?

Pre Cut... no way could I cut them that perfectly lol

BAWLZ SS 12-10-2010 10:02 PM

Nice one more ? Your rear black out panel, did it come with the bow tie cut out because i just got mine in the mail today about 2 hours ago and mine dont have it! I thought i ordered it with it! The pic on the website even shows it and its the only one that does! but it dont have it and i wanted to intall it tom! Im afraid of cutting it!

TaylorRyanSS 12-10-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAWLZ SS (Post 2627350)
Nice one more ? Your rear black out panel, did it come with the bow tie cut out because i just got mine in the mail today about 2 hours ago and mine dont have it! I thought i ordered it with it! The pic on the website even shows it and its the only one that does! but it dont have it and i wanted to intall it tom! Im afraid of cutting it!

I had all my vinyl, besides the hash marks, done custom so they cut around the bowtie.

BAWLZ SS 12-10-2010 10:18 PM

So i have to cut around it! Dammit!

Tx1Lt 12-10-2010 10:29 PM

Such a small mod that makes a huge difference. Very nice work! I might steal that idea from you. Lol

Seriously tho... How much? And where'd you get 'em? :D

TaylorRyanSS 12-10-2010 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tx1Lt (Post 2627412)
Such a small mod that makes a huge difference. Very nice work! I might steal that idea from you. Lol

Seriously tho... How much? And where'd you get 'em? :D

Thanks. Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...T#ht_500wt_956

2010 SSRS 12-10-2010 10:54 PM

looks great, I had them on my 90 Vette

CamaroDreams07 12-11-2010 12:06 AM

Pricey buggers for four little strips of vinyl.

And I thought they only usually went on one side...or am I mistaken?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.