Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - NY / NJ / PA (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Anybody in Maryland (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12475)

RoyalKev 01-28-2009 08:38 PM

Anybody in Maryland
 
I ordered mine in Rockville's rockmont Chevrolet. Any one else?

ZombieEatsYou 01-30-2009 04:15 PM

Tate Chevy in Annapolis

craigd853 01-30-2009 07:58 PM

Koons Chevrolet in WhiteMarsh. 2SS priority 1, first one to order from this dealer on 13 Oct 08. See you guys on the road hopefully some time in April or May.

playhard67 01-30-2009 08:15 PM

Ordered mine 150 miles away in Berlin (OC), MD - Barrett Chevrolet

bob2the2nd 01-30-2009 09:38 PM

went up to NUCAR in new castle, DE. though i live next to fort meade

Rodrunner 01-30-2009 11:00 PM

First order at Ken Dixon in Waldorf, just south of DC

RoyalKev 01-31-2009 12:13 AM

Nice, I think I am 3rd at rockmont. We should all have a big meet when we get the cars.

ZombieEatsYou 01-31-2009 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodrunner (Post 269755)
First order at Ken Dixon in Waldorf, just south of DC

When I talked to them they wanted $2500 non refundable, still true?

Rodrunner 02-02-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZombieEatsYou (Post 270114)
When I talked to them they wanted $2500 non refundable, still true?

I only gave them $500 down, but yeah the markup is $2500.

ZombieEatsYou 02-03-2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodrunner (Post 272994)
I only gave them $500 down, but yeah the markup is $2500.

jeez - Tate is selling at MSRP, 1K down refundable.

RoyalKev 02-04-2009 09:29 PM

rockmont takes only 500 down and 0 markup.

MLCrisis 02-06-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by playhard67 (Post 269550)
Ordered mine 150 miles away in Berlin (OC), MD - Barrett Chevrolet


just went to barretts to order one and their 4 allocations are used up. guess i'll be waiting a while. congrats on getting one early.

jmcbeth 02-09-2009 09:51 PM

I live in Howard County, MD, but ordered mine from A dealer in Martinsburg, WV, where I am #1. (Have a second home there.) Anyone in MD should know about the Maryland Camaro Club, located in Clarksville, MD. Great club with lots of activities. We meet at Win Kelly Chevrolet.

Codefive 02-11-2009 09:02 PM

I am new to the area and the dealers I called or went to where either out of Allocations and putting names on a waiting list or wanted over sticker or just gave me attitude. I went through a friend at a dealer in MI. Got in early in his allocations and got it for less than MSRP. He's a good guy and he treats me right so whats an 8 hour drive, right? (each way, uhg!)

I wish they'd start makin 'em already .............................

playhard67 02-11-2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Codefive (Post 286964)
I am new to the area and the dealers I called or went to where either out of Allocations and putting names on a waiting list or wanted over sticker or just gave me attitude. I went through a friend at a dealer in MI. Got in early in his allocations and got it for less than MSRP. He's a good guy and he treats me right so whats an 8 hour drive, right? (each way, uhg!)

I wish they'd start makin 'em already .............................

At least the 8 hour drive back after picking up the car will be memorable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLCrisis (Post 278883)
just went to barretts to order one and their 4 allocations are used up. guess i'll be waiting a while. congrats on getting one early.

I'm #1 at Barrett's, order placed 10/13

joepitt 02-23-2009 05:24 PM

Anyone have experience with any of the service departments at the dealers near D.C. in Maryland? I don't want to order until I've driven, but Koons in Whitemarsh still has allocations if anyone wants to order now. I put out some feelers asking what extra fees dealers charge. The guy from Koons didn't mention any extra markup when I responded I was interested in a Camaro.

Amelia98 03-02-2009 09:59 PM

I am #1 at Fox Chevrolet in Timonium. They just took their #2 allocation. Not sure how many they have. $500 deposit. Two of my accessories are not priced yet so I haven't gotten down to brass tacks yet. I don't expect to pay over MSRP. Hopefully take delivery in April!!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.