Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southwest (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Any Vegas members? (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12486)

Andro 01-28-2009 09:40 PM

Any Vegas members?
 
Anyone from vegas on this forum chime in

chadrcr 01-28-2009 09:59 PM

not from vegas,
From Texas, stationed near Reno:chevy:

Andro 01-28-2009 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadrcr (Post 266972)
not from vegas,
From Texas, stationed near Reno:chevy:

Are you in the Armed Forces?

chadrcr 01-28-2009 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andro (Post 266989)
Are you in the Armed Forces?

affirmative!:chevy:

Andro 01-28-2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadrcr (Post 267031)
affirmative!:chevy:

What Branch of Service?

Camaro_Corvette 01-28-2009 10:59 PM

There is several from vegas, but they don't frequent much.

chadrcr 01-28-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andro (Post 267058)
What Branch of Service?

Navy... yea.
We have a TOP SECRET ship up here in the desert.:confused0068:

GTAHVIT 01-28-2009 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadrcr (Post 267068)
Navy... yea.
We have a TOP SECRET ship up here in the desert.:confused0068:

Code Name: Land Shark



:sm0:

Andro 01-28-2009 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtahvit (Post 267074)
Code Name: Land Shark



:sm0:

:sm0:

chadrcr 01-29-2009 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtahvit (Post 267074)
Code Name: Land Shark



:sm0:

shhhhh.. don t tell anyone....

70/10 Keith 01-31-2009 07:51 PM

Im here in Vegas

Chocolate Apocalypse 02-05-2009 05:14 PM

YO!

oldchevyguy 02-08-2009 10:26 PM

Hey Andro, who did you order your Camaro through if you don't mind me asking?

Andro 02-09-2009 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldchevyguy (Post 282181)
Hey Andro, who did you order your Camaro through if you don't mind me asking?

I ordered it from Fairway Chevrolet but I was the last allocated

oldchevyguy 02-09-2009 10:54 PM

That's where I bought my Monte. Have been emailing Henderson Chev but don't get a real sense that they are all that well informed.

Andro 02-09-2009 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldchevyguy (Post 283832)
That's where I bought my Monte. Have been emailing Henderson Chev but don't get a real sense that they are all that well informed.

Try the Vegas location off of E.Sahara I ordered my Camaro from John Murphy his the inventory manager there

pointer lover 03-21-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadrcr (Post 267068)
Navy... yea.
We have a TOP SECRET ship up here in the desert.:confused0068:

From Hawthorne also with the Navy we have underwater tunnel from walker lake to the ocean just google it :sm0:
RJT/2SS/6Sp ordered 3/13/09 thats right friday the 13th

delwil05 03-26-2009 06:48 PM

vegas is here!!

:chevy:

delwil05 03-26-2009 06:51 PM

i can get the best price in vegas for those that dont have them yet...

Andro 04-01-2009 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delwil05 (Post 365360)
i can get the best price in vegas for those that dont have them yet...

Were did you order yours from?

chadrcr 04-01-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pointer lover (Post 353076)
From Hawthorne also with the Navy we have underwater tunnel from walker lake to the ocean just google it :sm0:
RJT/2SS/6Sp ordered 3/13/09 thats right friday the 13th

Just dont tell them WHICH ocean...

Quote:

Originally Posted by delwil05 (Post 365360)
i can get the best price in vegas for those that dont have them yet...

### ? price? / available allocations ?:chevy::chevy::chevy:

quickdraw 04-20-2009 10:57 AM

I ordered mine @ Fairway also. Good Luck.

cbrniner 04-27-2009 04:53 PM

Vegas here as well .....

Andro 04-28-2009 09:34 AM

Anyone went an checked out the first Camaro here in Sin City at Ed Bozarth Chevrolet yet?

cbrniner 04-28-2009 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andro (Post 439673)
Anyone went an checked out the first Camaro here in Sin City at Ed Bozarth Chevrolet yet?

Didnt know it was in yet , its the Victory red one right ?? I called last week and they said it wasnt in but on the way ....They are so far away from me im closer to Friendly Franks or whatever the name is , but mine will come into Henderson when it comes in


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.