Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   San Fran/San Jose/Los Angeles Invitation - Main Street in Motion! (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129338)

fbodfather 02-14-2011 01:53 PM

San Fran/San Jose/Los Angeles Invitation - Main Street in Motion!

Good afternoon, Camaro Comrades, Firebird Friends, and Corvette Cousins!

A very special invitation to our friends in the San Francisco/San Jose area of California as well as those in the Greater Los Angeles area...

(or anyone else who would like to go on a road trip!)

Without question, you are our best Product Ambassadors. You are the automotive "go-to" guys and gals to your neighbors, friends, and co-workers. You are the ones who are sought by others when they need advice or assistance in purchasing a new car or truck.

That said: It's doubtful that you've had the opportunity to drive most of our newest products - and it's even more doubtful that you've been able to compare them side by side with the competition.

That's about to change.

Coming to San Francisco/San Jose in March: Main Street in Motion -- at GREAT AMERICA - 4701 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, California

AND

Coming to Los Angeles (Inglewood) in April: Main Street in Motion -- at HOLLYWOOD PARK - 1050 S. Prairie Avenue, Inglewood, California

You'll have the opportunity to drive the newest products in our portfolio:

--such as CORVETTE, CAMARO, Cruze, Equinox, Traverse, Malibu, Regal, LaCrosse, Enclave, Acadia, Terrain, Sierra, Silverado, Avalanche - and yes, even the new Volt!
Moreover,we'll have several of our competitors' products - so that you can drive and compare.........

While the public is invited Friday thru Sunday, we want to extend a special invitation to YOU.

On Saturday morning, March 19th, (San Francisco/San Jose)

AND

On Saturday morning, April 9th, (Los Angeles/Inglewood)

we'll have a special "Corral" for the first 100 Camaros/Firebirds/Corvettes that show up....including a special parking area for your "Pride and Joy" ..(look for the welcoming banner)

.....we'll invite you to enjoy a continental breakfast at 7:15 am-- where you can spend time with like-minded enthusiasts - ask some questions of the Camaro Team -- and then you'll be invited onto the track to test-drive our cars and trucks -- and then compare them to the competition........

So that we can adequately plan for the Continental Breakfast - please go to THIS THREAD:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129335

and provide us with:

1. your name
2. the name of anyone else attending with you
3. Either San Jose or Los Angeles

Then - go to www.mainstreetinmotion.com to REGISTER for the Ride and Drive -- and to learn more about this program.

You must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license in order to drive the selection of new cars and trucks.

I'm looking forward to meeting those of you who can make it to these California events -- and I'm working on bringing one or two of our Camaro/Corvette Team members from Detroit........

Freezy 02-14-2011 01:58 PM

Wow, this sounds GREAT, I'm a little for away for this but I hope whoever goes enjoys it to the fullest!! :D

pyr0b0y 02-14-2011 02:10 PM

just signed up!

Revo1 02-14-2011 02:21 PM

:w00t: Sounds like fun!

Don't suppose our new big brother (ZL1) will be in attendance? :yikes: :D

nvusmcsgt 02-14-2011 08:58 PM

Man I hope the pass is clear. I will be heading over from Reno if the weather is good.

fbodfather 02-17-2011 08:49 AM

All -

I need your name - the name of who will attend with you - and which show you'll attend.......either Santa Clara or Inglewood........

Please post and I'll keep track on the first post...........

CamaroSkooter 02-17-2011 08:53 AM

When's it coming to Texas? :popcorn:

kbui 02-17-2011 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter (Post 2852760)

:word:

And please do it here in Austin (easy access to all from all over Texas) before it get too hot...:thumbup:

Sevn86 02-17-2011 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter (Post 2852760)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbui (Post 2852839)
:word:

And please do it here in Austin (easy access to all from all over Texas) before it get too hot...:thumbup:

:word: :popcorn:

Izzy 02-17-2011 10:45 AM

Main Street In Motion

Al and Eric Israel will be in LA with 02 Berger SS

Tran 02-17-2011 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izzy (Post 2853234)
Al and Eric Israel will be in LA with 02 Berger SS

Quote:

Originally Posted by pyr0b0y (Post 2853236)
Josh Mac
+1 but unsure of name
San Jose

Please follow the instructions provided in the first post. This is not the signup thread.

Thank you.

LAWMAN 02-17-2011 11:58 AM

Sounds like it will be a blast,wish one of these would be held closer to home,say Mobile al. or Gulfport Ms.

linkwpc 02-17-2011 12:26 PM

My info is here:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...06&postcount=5

TTA579 02-17-2011 03:06 PM

I may have to make sure the old girl is street legal by April 9th.

flipfire 02-17-2011 07:26 PM

Sac Town's not invited?!? :(

SummoneR 02-17-2011 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipfire (Post 2855401)
Sac Town's not invited?!? :(

He addressed this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 2839951)

A very special invitation to our friends in the San Francisco/San Jose area of California as well as those in the Greater Los Angeles area...

Sideswipe 02-18-2011 03:30 AM

I'd love to be there for the breakfast as well please add

Clarence Wong
Yuki Chung

Santa Clara location it's going to be great to meet everyone!

xxxfelix 02-18-2011 11:30 AM

Dear Fbodfather,
Count me in.
Thanks!

My Name: Felix Li
One person
San Jose Great America Location on 3/19/11

Blue_Shark 02-18-2011 08:50 PM

do u really need to sign up or can we just show up the 3/19/11

Big Dee 02-20-2011 04:00 AM

Camaro in Inglewood!

:w00t: Ill be their with the troops:
Daniel Garcia, Dina Garcia, Carlos Mejia, paola Mejia. :chevy::headbang::happyanim:

TAG UR IT 02-20-2011 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 2839951)

Without question, you are our best Product Ambassadors. You are the automotive "go-to" guys and gals to your neighbors, friends, and co-workers. You are the ones who are sought by others when they need advice or assistance in purchasing a new car or truck.

That said: It's doubtful that you've had the opportunity to drive most of our newest products - and it's even more doubtful that you've been able to compare them side by side with the competition.

That's about to change.

Coming to San Francisco/San Jose in March: Main Street in Motion -- at GREAT AMERICA - 4701 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, California

AND

Coming to Los Angeles (Inglewood) in April: Main Street in Motion -- at HOLLYWOOD PARK - 1050 S. Prairie Avenue, Inglewood, California

You'll have the opportunity to drive the newest products in our portfolio:

--such as CORVETTE, CAMARO, Cruze, Equinox, Traverse, Malibu, Regal, LaCrosse, Enclave, Acadia, Terrain, Sierra, Silverado, Avalanche - and yes, even the new Volt!
Moreover,we'll have several of our competitors' products - so that you can drive and compare.........

While the public is invited Friday thru Sunday, we want to extend a special invitation to YOU.

On Saturday morning, March 19th, (San Francisco/San Jose)

AND

On Saturday morning, April 9th, (Los Angeles/Inglewood)

we'll have a special "Corral" for the first 100 Camaros/Firebirds/Corvettes that show up....including a special parking area for your "Pride and Joy" ..(look for the welcoming banner)

.....we'll invite you to enjoy a continental breakfast at 7:15 am-- where you can spend time with like-minded enthusiasts - ask some questions of the Camaro Team -- and then you'll be invited onto the track to test-drive our cars and trucks -- and then compare them to the competition........

So that we can adequately plan for the Continental Breakfast - please go to THIS THREAD:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129335

and provide us with:

1. your name
2. the name of anyone else attending with you
3. Either San Jose or Los Angeles

Then - go to www.mainstreetinmotion.com to REGISTER for the Ride and Drive -- and to learn more about this program.

You must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license in order to drive the selection of new cars and trucks.

I'm looking forward to meeting those of you who can make it to these California events -- and I'm working on bringing one or two of our Camaro/Corvette Team members from Detroit........

This is not the sign up thread, folks. Please follow Scotts directions to be adequately accounted for.

Thanks.