Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels / Tires (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Great Customer Service & Fair Pricing Here (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131601)

Nine Ball 02-26-2011 08:13 AM

Great Customer Service & Fair Pricing Here

Hello, and thanks for checking out my sale post here on Camaro5.com. I seemed to have gotten your attention without all the CAPS TEXT or !!!!! or PRICING PRICING PRICING SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY type thread titles that are so common nowadays. That sort of stuff annoys me too.

What makes me different from the other wheel sales companies?

My name is Tony, and I've been selling custom made forged wheels since 2001; hard to believe it has been 10 years now. I started off with 2 brands back then, and now I'm representing at least 25 brands of wheels. You'll never find me out there claiming I have the lowest prices in the universe. Not my style. If you are buying simply based on price alone, then you likely aren't my type of customer. People come to me seeking professional advice on wheel styles, brands, and fitment. They want someone that doesn't play the hard sale games, or who lies to make a quick sale. The majority of my business comes from repeat customers and referrals. I have numerous happy customers here on Camaro5.com. I value my reputation far more than a set of cheap quality wheels. I wouldn't sell any brands I would not personally put on my own vehicles.

As for vehicles, I'm a car guy, well a car fanatic. I do most of my own wrenching, in my 2,400 sq-ft full service shop. That shop isn't a rental unit, I own it and it is on my own property. I restore classic musclecars and modify late model performance cars as a hobby. I also drag race and road race my cars, and usually do the Hotrod Power Tour each year. I also write articles and shoot photos for various automotive magazines. I actually attained my degree in mechanical engineering due to my love for cars, and wanting to understand how they work. I consider myself a community member first, not a wheel salesperson. You'll find me participating in other areas on the site, not just trying to shove sales threads down your throat. As for my own car resume, take a look: www.fquick.com/NineBall

I focus my business around cars that I love. I also differentiate myself from other companies by actually owning vehicles that I sell wheels for. I take all the wheel fitment measurements myself, using my own vehicles. Those cars also serve as a nice photo models for various wheels that come through my hands. I've even seen other wheel vendors use photos of my cars to sell their wheels, that always makes me kinda laugh. Go buy your own cars to sell with! ;)

Thanks for reading my story. If you are that type of customer that appreciates it, then you are my type of customer. As for brands I carry, here is the list to browse from. Your mouse will get a good workout.

www.360Forged.com
www.ADV1wheels.com
www.AxiomWheels.com
www.BonspeedWheels.com
www.BozeForged.com
www.CorForged.com
www.D2Forged.com
www.DPE-Wheels.com
www.Fikse.com
www.Forgeline.com
www.Forgestar.com
www.HREwheels.com
www.iForged.com
www.Modular-Concept.com
www.ModulareWheels.com
www.NCForged.com
www.NutekWheels.com
www.RushforthWheels.com
www.SaviniForged.com
www.SystemForged.com
www.USWheel.com

Please contact me or post here for a fairly priced quote. It may actually be the lowest price out there, but I don't need to claim that to get your attention. Sometimes it just happens :)

Tony

alssiri 02-26-2011 08:57 AM

:clap::clap::clap: you have been so helpfull for most of the C5 comunity & most other forum's in many way's & when it come's to wheels YOU ARE D MAN :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ahmad

Shardik2SS 02-26-2011 09:05 AM

:respekt: You've always been extremely helpful and up front when I've had questions for you, and I appreciate that. :thumbsup:

On another note, your cars are sick! When you gt tired of the Z06 you can send it my way. :D

Nine Ball 02-26-2011 06:29 PM

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. :)

Tony

COR Forged 02-28-2011 02:48 PM

Great guy overall!

Sean@WSIAZ 03-01-2011 05:16 PM

Sounds like a great business ethic Tony, I can truly appreciate your style because I share the same style myself. There's plenty of room for the "other guys" out there, I'll take integrity and longevity over "GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES ANYWHERE!". lol

Nine Ball 03-08-2011 10:31 PM

Thanks Sean. I look forward to doing business with you!

Tony

PTS 03-08-2011 10:38 PM

:popcorn:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean@WSIAZ (Post 2904072)
Sounds like a great business ethic Tony, I can truly appreciate your style because I share the same style myself. There's plenty of room for the "other guys" out there, I'll take integrity and longevity over "GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES ANYWHERE!". lol

Nine Ball 03-08-2011 10:44 PM

No popcorn needed Perry. I think the days of overusing exclamation points and CAPS letters might be gone.

Congrats on joining the Cor team BTW!

Tony

PTS 03-08-2011 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nine Ball (Post 2936175)
No popcorn needed Perry. I think the days of overusing exclamation points and CAPS letters might be gone.

Congrats on joining the Cor team BTW!

Tony

You have the exclusive COR program here Tony.

esomm10 04-12-2011 07:57 PM

Can u pm me a price on d2forged cv2 with xlip 22x9 and 22x11 chrome lip with BBC center? Thanks

Nine Ball 04-15-2011 12:11 AM

Thanks for the interest esomm10!

Tony

Nine Ball 07-06-2011 08:00 AM

Bump for new visitors. A lot of brands here :)

navyblueSS 07-09-2011 09:24 PM

Tony could you PM me a price on the ProWheels model "Boost" in 20x8.5 and 20x10 in a polished finish. How do you think these wheels would look on Summit White with IOM stripes?

Nine Ball 07-10-2011 08:10 AM

Since this original thread, I've removed Pro Wheels and Iconz from my list. Some brands just aren't worth dealing with, too many hassles and delays.

Thanks,
Tony

Dr Jkel 07-28-2011 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nine Ball (Post 3446322)
Since this original thread, I've removed Pro Wheels and Iconz from my list. Some brands just aren't worth dealing with, too many hassles and delays.

Thanks,
Tony

Oh there is one more you should remove. LOL

Nine Ball 07-28-2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Jkel (Post 3533928)
Oh there is one more you should remove. LOL

They might as well be removed, as I've not sold a set of them since those ordeals. I did sell a handful of them prior, that never had issues though. Had they taken my advice early on, that drama could have been avoided and they probably would still be selling well.

COR Forged 08-12-2011 02:02 PM

Tony for president!

nancygrl 08-13-2011 10:11 AM

Tony is good people :thumbsup: He's very helpful, knowledgeable and most important honest!!! He'll tell it like it is, and won't steer you wrong, which is why I got my Forgestars from him :clap:

BTW Tony , those gunmetal F14's get LOTS of good comments/attention at every event my Camaro goes to :headbang: and go soooooooo good together with the cyber grey rally stripes.:thumbup:

Nine Ball 08-14-2011 06:42 PM

Thanks Nancy, I appreciate the feedback :)

shadow09 08-20-2011 04:51 PM

Hey Tony, could you PM me a price on the COR F1 Encor wheels, 20x9 front 20x10.5 rear. gloss black with red pinstripe. Tire options?

Thanks!

Nine Ball 08-24-2011 10:39 AM

PM sent, thanks!

cammed06 09-06-2011 10:45 PM

I bought a rear set, for the track, and Tony made it easy and stress-free. I told him what I wanted, he gave me availability, pricing, as well as alternatives. Turns out, I bought a rim that is available through other businesses and my research reveals that Tony had the best price, without me even mentioning how much other businesses were wanting. I'll refer and re-use him. Thanks Tony

victorious.legion 12-03-2012 04:19 PM

d2forged cv2 - deep concave -- 22s with tire options, please. i want to make a purchase, but some of these vendors are trying to charge some absurd prices for setups. tony is my hope.

cheaplabor 02-10-2013 07:43 PM

Tony, you're great to deal with and very patient providing pricing and advice on multiple brands, finishes and fitment issue with tiresize and suspension. Cannot wait for the forgelines to show up, I'll be posting pics for sure....thanks for the help.:D