Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   * ORDER TRACKING THREAD * (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13377)

CamaroScotty 02-12-2009 09:32 AM

* ORDER TRACKING THREAD *

SEE: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31614

Croathlete 02-12-2009 09:33 AM

I hope it's automated or else those poor people are going to be harassed daily starting March 16th.

ponycrusher21 02-12-2009 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Croathlete (Post 287552)
I hope it's automated or else those poor people are going to be harassed daily starting March 16th.

:wave: hi Id like to see why Im not driving my camaro yet...

What? another couple of weeks?:cry:

Whats your address? Cause Im sendin you a can of whoopass! :paddle:

Silver Streak 02-12-2009 10:10 AM

Thanks!

:headbang:

Mr_Draco 02-12-2009 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroScotty (Post 287550)
you can also track the order by contacting the Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center at 800-222-1020.

I hope it's a toll free number and I hope it's live people and not automated. I'm planning them every hour on the hour until my car arrives.:)

camaropete 02-12-2009 10:30 AM

Scotty, the problem with that number is when you call they usually tell you to check with your dealer or that they will call you back and they don't. Perhaps that was jus early on but I would be careful sending everyone there at this point.

ralyrat 02-12-2009 10:31 AM

Called this morning, Gave the rep all my information and six-digit alpha-numeric order number. After about 5 min hold, he informed that the Camaro production starts March 16, 2009. Ask if I received the welcome kit yet and asked if I went to the web site. He had no other information on tracking my order.

ZZcamaro 02-12-2009 10:38 AM

Yeah, people at that number have been absolutely useless.

ringb1 02-12-2009 10:55 AM

I called the number and they said they had no info on tracking untill March 17, 2009 .

CamaroScotty 02-12-2009 10:57 AM

They have the same information that was posted in a closed thread, and people found that amazing. When someone looks at that same info on a computer and puts it into words, it becomes useless.

Either way, this is what Chevy has stated for obtaining order information - use it as you will. But as I posted above, YOUR DEALER is your number 1 source. They will see it move through the sysytem, and they will see a build date. Good dealers will keep an eye on this and let you know when things change - because the good dealers know what this car means to you. I know at least TWO such dealers here that do that, I'm sure there's more.

Croathlete 02-12-2009 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroScotty (Post 287654)
YOUR DEALER is your number 1 source.

Unfortunately, most dealers are not as good or dedicated as the ones on this board.

CosmicTrucker 02-12-2009 11:25 AM

Scotty, wish I could give you a big ole bear hug, damn it.:drinking:

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroScotty (Post 287654)
They have the same information that was posted in a closed thread, and people found that amazing. When someone looks at that same info on a computer and puts it into words, it becomes useless.

Either way, this is what Chevy has stated for obtaining order information - use it as you will. But as I posted above, YOUR DEALER is your number 1 source. They will see it move through the sysytem, and they will see a build date. Good dealers will keep an eye on this and let you know when things change - because the good dealers know what this car means to you. I know at least TWO such dealers here that do that, I'm sure there's more.

diddiyo 02-12-2009 12:20 PM

Here, check this out. Don't know how they're doing it, but maybe we could do something like this as well? Just an idea :)

zzz28zzz 02-12-2009 12:45 PM

My dealer told me he would know more on Feb 19. What is this date about?? anyone?

bumblebee123 02-12-2009 01:29 PM

Does this apply in Canada?

CWI 02-12-2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zzz28zzz (Post 287775)
My dealer told me he would know more on Feb 19. What is this date about?? anyone?

:popcorn::popcorn:

DJCSR 02-12-2009 06:38 PM

Thanks for the Info Scotty, I appreciate all the input you have given. Curiosity got the best of me and I also called the Customer Service number, after I was asked a bunch of questions, given a "File Number" related to the call I made and about 15 minutes., I was told ".... we have no specific information on your order, but the 2009 Camaro is scheduled to begin production on March 16, 2009, ". Oh well, I tried!

Ject 02-12-2009 06:51 PM

lol I'm the first and only Camaro my Sales Rep has ordered...

Sooo... She isn't all up to speed on stuff and poor on keeping me updated.. nor very informative.. She is always putting me on hold to go ask the other Sales Rep who has ordered all of their allocated Camaros.

*Sigh* :(

NVMY68SS 02-12-2009 07:48 PM

My dealer called me today and let me know that my car had moved to a 3000 - Accepted by order production and sent me a new Order Workbench printout.....some are trying, and I appreciate it.

GTAHVIT 02-12-2009 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NVMY68SS (Post 288292)
My dealer called me today and let me know that my car had moved to a 3000 - Accepted by order production and sent me a new Order Workbench printout.....some are trying, and I appreciate it.

:thumbsup:

RallyFever 02-12-2009 10:17 PM

Why was dealerinfo's thread closed?
What was the big deal anyway??

Chevy is gettin ridiculous! With Chally's flying off the lot due to EP and 0% financing, Chevy better get ther sh^% together.

I love the Camaro, but for 11K less, the Chally is looking pretty damn good.

Rallyman6 02-12-2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ponycrusher21 (Post 287560)
:wave: hi Id like to see why Im not driving my camaro yet...

What? another couple of weeks?:cry:

Whats your address? Cause Im sendin you a can of whoopass! :paddle:

:word:

Hey - Someone changed my logon at Chevy for the BAC logon today. Because I was checking status at www.chevylaunch.com I cant even check my own status anymore. I am the marketing director for our dealerships - no one knows what happened. Maybe the District Mgr. changed it?

Weird...

CamaroScotty - you think my Dist. Mgr. Changed my BAC # or the Dealer Principal??

hoozat 02-12-2009 11:37 PM

what web site

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralyrat (Post 287620)
Called this morning, Gave the rep all my information and six-digit alpha-numeric order number. After about 5 min hold, he informed that the Camaro production starts March 16, 2009. Ask if I received the welcome kit yet and asked if I went to the web site. He had no other information on tracking my order.

Maybe I missed something here... what web site were they referring to when they asked that question? for tracking? or?? we probably get more info here.. if anyone has a web site where orders can get tracked that would be sweet...:mad0259:

thanks!

GM'r_For_Life 02-13-2009 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diddiyo (Post 287751)
Here, check this out. Don't know how they're doing it, but maybe we could do something like this as well? Just an idea :)

Could this be what the other information is going to be on the location that we used our ORDER number on out photo could be for? (www.my2010chevycamaro.com):popcorn:

2. My dealer called me today and let me know that my car had moved to a 3000 - Accepted by order production and sent me a new Order Workbench printout.....some are trying, and I appreciate it.

:headbang:Have you happened to try to log back into www.my2010chevycamaro.com
With your Photo order number to see if there happens to be anything new there? That is if you got a Photo with the order number on it. Sorry if you havent gotten yours yet.:bonk:

3. :word:Hey - Someone changed my logon at Chevy for the BAC logon today. Because I was checking status at www.chevylaunch.com I cant even check my own status anymore. I am the marketing director for our dealerships - no one knows what happened. Maybe the District Mgr. changed it?

Weird...

CamaroScotty - you think my Dist. Mgr. Changed my BAC # or the Dealer Principal??

Things like above part of reason post was shut down IMO.:(

D1BADZ 02-13-2009 10:59 AM

anybody

anybody check that site with 3000 status

www.my2010chevycamaro.com