Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2011 Camaro5 Fest (II) (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Where the after parties? (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139038)

GRYGUSS 04-04-2011 07:23 PM

Where the after parties?
 
:drinking::drinking:

lakers171 04-05-2011 02:14 PM

judging by your picture i don't think you should be drinking lol, i dont' know i am wondering the same thing, if any arizona peeps can let us know where are some good spots to go for the "adult night activities" no not dirty but clubs/bars.

C4 04-05-2011 02:16 PM

we will be looking for stripers and cocaine...lol

just like THE HANGOVER...lol

Milk 1027 04-05-2011 02:20 PM

The hotel parking lots. ;)

ChvyBoss 04-05-2011 02:25 PM

Hopefully some of the AZ peeps step up and let us know the hot spots

Camaro21 04-05-2011 02:57 PM

Here is the one that I am attending !!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132218

ChvyBoss 04-05-2011 03:47 PM

Any after party's for Friday night?

Milk 1027 04-05-2011 03:51 PM

I really think you guys will have a hard time leaving the hotel parkign lot. And I'm not talking about physically.

Camaro21 04-05-2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milk 1027 (Post 3057779)
I really think you guys will have a hard time leaving the hotel parkign lot. And I'm not talking about physically.

:word:

We had a blast just hanging out in the parking lot last year !! So much to see, so many people to meet !! It's gonna be a BLAST !!

ChvyBoss 04-05-2011 03:56 PM

Alright kool hotel parking lot after party it is.

PQ 04-05-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milk 1027 (Post 3057430)
The hotel parking lots. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milk 1027 (Post 3057779)
I really think you guys will have a hard time leaving the hotel parkign lot. And I'm not talking about physically.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro21 (Post 3057797)

We had a blast just hanging out in the parking lot last year !! So much to see, so many people to meet !! It's gonna be a BLAST !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChvyBoss (Post 3057802)
Alright kool hotel parking lot after party it is.

:word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word:

Last year it was parking lot city on both nights. Always someone there and met a bazillion people and that's where the cars are anyway....... :thumbsup:

600hp-lpe 04-05-2011 06:12 PM

kinda like a 1000 person security task force for patrolling the parking lot, huh?

I need a good place to park my car.. it's never been left outside at all.

speedster 04-05-2011 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 3057866)
:word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word:

Last year it was parking lot city on both nights. Always someone there and met a bazillion people and that's where the cars are anyway....... :thumbsup:


:thumbup: The Parking Lot is where the action is... :thumbup:

PQ 04-05-2011 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 600hp-lpe (Post 3058256)
kinda like a 1000 person security task force for patrolling the parking lot, huh?

I need a good place to park my car.. it's never been left outside at all.

:laugh: No doubt. It'll be safe. At least unless the sprinklers come on like last year. :sm0:

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 3058272)
:thumbup: The Parking Lot is where the action is... :thumbup:

:headbang:

It's the first time I ever had a beer with my car...... :bellyroll:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.