Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2011 Camaro5 Fest (II) (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   I have a few “Thank yous” to hand out… (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142004)

KILLER74Z28 04-18-2011 08:06 PM

I have a few “Thank yous” to hand out…
 
I have a few “Thank yous” to hand out…

First, I would like to thank all the members who made it out to Camaro5 Fest II. I met a lot of great people and made a lot of new friends. It was a blast getting to know all of you; I had so much fun hanging out with all of you during the host hotel parking lot after parties. I enjoyed sharing beers and drinking “Blue Turtle Ritas” (If SilverTurtle ever offers to make you one just say “Yes please!” and thank me later) while trading Camaro stories. I have so many great memories of the fest that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Second, all the sponsors who set up an awesome vender’s alley for all of us to enjoy………It just kept going and going and going.

Third, the Camaro Team for all they have done for the Camaro community.

Fourth, those few members who volunteered their time to help the Mod Team out when ever we needed it. Thanks again guys, you were greatly appreciated.

And finally, the Mod Team… The friendships and laughs are never going to be forgotten; one word BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!

ElManny 04-18-2011 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 (Post 3110978)
I have a few “Thank yous” to hand out…

First, I would like to thank all the members who made it out to Camaro5 Fest II. I met a lot of great people and made a lot of new friends. It was a blast getting to know all of you; I had so much fun hanging out with all of you during the host hotel parking lot after parties. I enjoyed sharing beers and drinking “Blue Turtle Ritas” (If SilverTurtle ever offers to make you one just say “Yes please!” and thank me later) while trading Camaro stories. I have so many great memories of the fest that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Second, all the sponsors who set up an awesome vender’s alley for all of us to enjoy………It just kept going and going and going.

Third, the Camaro Team for all they have done for the Camaro community.

Fourth, those few members who volunteered their time to help the Mod Team out when ever we needed it. Thanks again guys, you were greatly appreciated.

And finally, the Mod Team… The friendships and laughs are never going to be forgotten; one word BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!

it was great meeting you man! :headbang: the BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!! is gonna crack me up every time!

Shardik2SS 04-18-2011 09:08 PM

It was great meeting you as well bud. Thanks for letting me chill with you guys and sharing your beer after I'd ran out.

Thanks to you and everyone else who put forth their time and effort into making this event possible!!

CamaroSkooter 04-18-2011 10:57 PM

Every one of the mods made this event as bad ass as it could possibly be.

It is we that should be thanking you all! :headbang:

Rogueleader0327 04-18-2011 11:10 PM

It was great to meet everyone at the fest. My 2 boys loved checking out the cars and everyone was very nice to them when they asked a question. I got sunburned, spend alot of money, but it was all worth it in the end. Thank you for coming to Arizona and "baking" for a weekend. We do it every summer. I got alot of ideas to take back to the house. Thanks again everyone!!!

The_Stache 04-19-2011 12:50 AM

Was nice to meet you Killer! As i told 'G', I probably had more fun and made more memories helping out than if I had just gone and hung around!

See you next year, you can guarantee it!

TAG UR IT 04-19-2011 01:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 (Post 3110978)
I have a few “Thank yous” to hand out…

First, I would like to thank all the members who made it out to Camaro5 Fest II. I met a lot of great people and made a lot of new friends. It was a blast getting to know all of you; I had so much fun hanging out with all of you during the host hotel parking lot after parties. I enjoyed sharing beers and drinking “Blue Turtle Ritas” (If SilverTurtle ever offers to make you one just say “Yes please!” and thank me later) while trading Camaro stories. I have so many great memories of the fest that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Second, all the sponsors who set up an awesome vender’s alley for all of us to enjoy………It just kept going and going and going.

Third, the Camaro Team for all they have done for the Camaro community.

Fourth, those few members who volunteered their time to help the Mod Team out when ever we needed it. Thanks again guys, you were greatly appreciated.

And finally, the Mod Team… The friendships and laughs are never going to be forgotten; one word BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I met some GREAT people and man, it was great seeing you again.

Oh...and yeah!!! BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!! You had me bawling, man!!!

garcmol 04-19-2011 05:21 AM

You guys pull off a great event every time! Looks like it was a blast. Hats off.

Iwantone2 04-19-2011 09:03 AM

It was great to meet some of the mods! I still remember one word from when we were putting the bags together...

"Fabulous!!!"

:sm0:

KILLER74Z28 04-19-2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwantone2 (Post 3112946)
It was great to meet some of the mods! I still remember one word from when we were putting the bags together...

"Fabulous!!!"

:sm0:

I think it was more like:

"FABULOUS!"

:sm0: :sm0: :sm0: :sm0: :sm0:

Mr Twisty 04-19-2011 10:13 AM

You guys put on a GREAT show... I just never could figure out who was in charge :laugh:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1302928883

A BIG thanks to all you guys! :thumbup:

hrpiii 04-19-2011 11:04 AM

I had a great time, even though I didn't get a chance to pick up TAG's car and throw it for distance. Maybe I misunderstood the "Longest Distance Award".

Shardik2SS 04-19-2011 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrpiii (Post 3113453)
I had a great time, even though I didn't get a chance to pick up TAG's car and throw it for distance. Maybe I misunderstood the "Longest Distance Award".

:laugh: It was great meeting you and chatting with you. :drinking:

KILLER74Z28 04-19-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diarmadhi (Post 3112283)
Was nice to meet you Killer! As i told 'G', I probably had more fun and made more memories helping out than if I had just gone and hung around!

See you next year, you can guarantee it!

Thanks a ton for all you did! My only regret is that I did not get you to sign the MOD Camaro. All that means is that you have to make next year’s event so you can... ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 3113222)
You guys put on a GREAT show... I just never could figure out who was in charge :laugh:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1302928883

A BIG thanks to all you guys! :thumbup:

You just have to ask the right questions and eventually someone will answer it; right or wrong. And it was great seeing you again it’s been too long.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrpiii (Post 3113453)
I had a great time, even though I didn't get a chance to pick up TAG's car and throw it for distance. Maybe I misunderstood the "Longest Distance Award".

Don't worry I talked with Chris and he thinks he can talk Randy into a midget tossing contest for next years fest. :sm0: :yikes:

ElManny 04-19-2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 (Post 3113616)


Don't worry I talked with Chris and he thinks he can talk Randy into a midget tossing contest for next years fest. :sm0: :yikes:

uh oh good thing im not as skinny as phonebook or id have to hide. since im only taller than randy by hair lol

TAG UR IT 04-20-2011 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrpiii (Post 3113453)
I had a great time, even though I didn't get a chance to pick up TAG's car and throw it for distance. Maybe I misunderstood the "Longest Distance Award".

hey...there will always be next year! And next year we should be a LOT closer to you (I'd think.... ;) )

speedster 04-20-2011 06:55 AM

It was great talking with you M. You're a funny guy and great to hang out with...and you look evil "666" driving the black Tahoe/Suburban.

C5Fest was a blast. :D

hrpiii 04-20-2011 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 3116934)
hey...there will always be next year! And next year we should be a LOT closer to you (I'd think.... ;) )

I hope, and my car will be there next time. Don't get me wrong, I had a fantastic time, and all my crew did, even without our Camaros.... but having the cars there to have on the track can not be replaced.

Iwantone2 04-20-2011 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 (Post 3113195)
I think it was more like:

"FABULOUS!"

:sm0: :sm0: :sm0: :sm0: :sm0:

THAT'S what it was!!!! :sm0: :sm0:

TAG UR IT 04-20-2011 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrpiii (Post 3117255)
I hope, and my car will be there next time. Don't get me wrong, I had a fantastic time, and all my crew did, even without our Camaros.... but having the cars there to have on the track can not be replaced.

When I heard you guys flew in and rented, I was like, "WOW!!! THAT is freaking AWESOME!!!"

I know exactly what you mean.

Depending on next year, I might be flying in and renting myself. Lord knows I won't want to, but we'll just have to wait and see...

GearHeadPeter 04-20-2011 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 3117254)
It was great talking with you M. You're a funny guy and great to hang out with...and you look evil "666" driving the black Tahoe/Suburban.

C5Fest was a blast. :D

So that was Tag driving the evil Tahoe, man so close to meeting him and not knowing what he looked like. I did like your car Tag, maybe next year.

Kyle.Gilmour 04-20-2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrpiii (Post 3117255)
I hope, and my car will be there next time. Don't get me wrong, I had a fantastic time, and all my crew did, even without our Camaros.... but having the cars there to have on the track can not be replaced.

it gets better and better every year. Continuing to build these friendships 2 days at a time is very cool.

dont worry doug... you can drive my car next year :)

GTAHVIT 04-20-2011 04:14 PM

I had a great time!

Man I just can't come up with the right word to describe it... meeting every one ...

it was just..... fff.... damn

I mean there were so many people that I met..

and seeing everyone having a faab... time.....


Damn man! is was just FAAAAAAAAABULOUUUUUUUSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

:sm0:

I couldn't have said it better mike. The guys who stepped up to help were invaluable and even more offered that we didn't need.

This community RAWKS!

I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we did.

I'm really happy more mods made it this time. :headbang:

KILLER74Z28 04-20-2011 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GearHeadPeter (Post 3118416)
So that was Tag driving the evil Tahoe, man so close to meeting him and not knowing what he looked like. I did like your car Tag, maybe next year.

Nope it was I... ;)

speedster 04-20-2011 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GearHeadPeter (Post 3118416)
So that was Tag driving the evil Tahoe, man so close to meeting him and not knowing what he looked like. I did like your car Tag, maybe next year.


Yeah it was Mike... Mike is Killer and/or 666. 'Da Man. :D He's from the north. (Guy in the middle in the pic above)

Doug is TAG. He's from the south. (Guy on the left in the pic above)

Then, there's Chris, GTAHVIT...(guy on the right)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.