Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2011 Camaro5 Fest (II) (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Thank you from the AAC Crew (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142133)

Jonathan@AACstyle.com 04-19-2011 11:08 AM

Thank you from the AAC Crew
 
I want to personally thank everyone that attended the show and purchased product from us! Everyone that had product installed kept the technicians busy and it was great to see you drive off with the perma-grin going to show off what you just purchased!

We had a great time and it was nice meeting all of you at the show! See you next year! :thumbup:

bossbunny 04-19-2011 11:10 AM

No thank you! You guys were busy bees! Seemed like ya'lls line would never go down! Always have great products and great customer service! :thumbsup:

camaro2lt 04-19-2011 11:15 AM

PLEASE GO TO OSHAWA BBOMG JUNE 9-12

Camaro21 04-19-2011 12:28 PM

The installers had 10-15 cars lined up to get stuff installed the whole 2 days it seems.. Probably should have 4 or 5 installers next year.. I love my new Side Markers & Lighted Bowtie..

Thanks AAC !!

Excali SS 04-20-2011 12:40 AM

I have to say...WOW...your installers were great.. huge line and they were still friendly. Great job on my car BTW

Buffnshine 04-20-2011 12:44 AM

Thank you was a pleasure meeting you. The concept lights are perfect. I will email you this week about the previous group buy deposit but glad were able to get gone there

SeronHP 04-20-2011 12:44 AM

I waited all day Friday for the line to go down but it never did. Thanks for coming out and I love my new red glowy stuff :w00t:

rforbes 04-20-2011 07:46 AM

You guys had a line going for the whole event. Great job!:thumbup:

Darth_Emma 04-20-2011 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rforbes (Post 3117361)
You guys had a line going for the whole event. Great job!:thumbup:

The line was longer than you think. My taillights have been at their shop in New Orleans waiting for them to mod them.

2010SSRSM6 04-20-2011 08:48 AM

Jonathan,

I wish I could have made it to the fest, it sounds like you guys came prepared and took care of this crazy crew. Thanks for making the trip and hope it to see you guys at a future event.

CamaroSkooter 04-20-2011 10:05 AM

I can't wait to see the pictures/video y'all got from whoever you had hanging out the window of your truck on I-10 that got our convoy headed home :laugh:

TAG UR IT 04-20-2011 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter (Post 3117856)
I can't wait to see the pictures/video y'all got from whoever you had hanging out the window of your truck on I-10 that got our convoy headed home :laugh:

:word:




And thank YOU guys!!! Had a BLAST!

IBMCamaro 04-22-2011 01:52 PM

Thanks to the installers who worked all day long out in the heat!!!!!! Got my Plasmas installed and my wife said to pull the trigger on the sidemarkers..... but they were sold out.... I need to contact you guys to get me the IBM sidemarkers....

firefighter1 04-23-2011 01:30 PM

Yeah were are the pictures from the drive !!! We even slowed down a bit!! LOL

Jonathan@AACstyle.com 04-25-2011 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBMCamaro (Post 3127892)
Thanks to the installers who worked all day long out in the heat!!!!!! Got my Plasmas installed and my wife said to pull the trigger on the sidemarkers..... but they were sold out.... I need to contact you guys to get me the IBM sidemarkers....

I have another large order going to the painter very shortly! IBM was actually almost the most popular seller at the show!

When I get them back from the painter I will make a post on here and if you remind me that we sold out at the show I can give you show price on them. :D

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 04-25-2011 11:17 PM

Baaaangin!!

Glad to see action on the Sidemarkers!!!! Finally people realizing how awesome they really are in person.

Thanks guys for rollin out West.
Ivan & Christa :thumbup:

IBMCamaro 04-26-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed (Post 3142310)
Baaaangin!!

Glad to see action on the Sidemarkers!!!! Finally people realizing how awesome they really are in person.

Thanks guys for rollin out West.
Ivan & Christa :thumbup:

You got that right..... when I saw them at the Fest.... even my wife was sold on getting them. :thumbup:

Merc 04-26-2011 02:20 PM

Thanks Guy's.:thanks:

:thumbsup:

CruznSS 04-27-2011 02:23 AM

Love my sidemarkers. I have 1 that has a few leds out from bad storm in Nashville. Appeared to have moister in lens. Will get it sent back next week. The effect at night is really cool. Thanks goes out to entire ACC crew, you all were great at fest!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Jonathan@AACstyle.com 05-03-2011 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CruznSS (Post 3147897)
Love my sidemarkers. I have 1 that has a few leds out from bad storm in Nashville. Appeared to have moister in lens. Will get it sent back next week. The effect at night is really cool. Thanks goes out to entire ACC crew, you all were great at fest!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Please send it back to us and we will get it replaced for you! I apologize for the inconvenience.

phntmss 07-17-2011 02:15 AM

i plan to come to C5III and get some stuff installed :thumbup:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.