Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Honor and Valor Camaro Badge (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146894)

Mibadd 05-12-2011 10:24 PM

The Honor and Valor Camaro Badge
 
4 Attachment(s)
Just got my "Honor and Valor Badge" in the mail today. You can order it here for $21.75 (free shipping).


I first only ordered the one Badge to get a better idea on the size of it and on how they look.

So today I went ahead and placed another order for three more because these Badges do "Look Great" :thumbup:..

****I took these photos with my cell phone and I'm sorry that they are kind of blurry and not too clear (:mad0259:) to show you how Great the Badge looks *****


Photo from Iroczlover:

Attachment 242264

terry_b 05-12-2011 10:45 PM

Where did you order from? Would I be able to get one? I'm active duty Navy, I bought my car last year in April but I did get a military discount...

Mibadd 05-12-2011 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terry_b (Post 3213142)
Where did you order from? Would I be able to get one? I'm active duty Navy, I bought my car last year in April but I did get a military discount...

I'm Retired Army and I want to Thank You for "Serving our Country" :flag2: !

You can order them from here and they are a legit Company :

http://www.mdgglobal.com/honorandvalor/index

It should take about a week to get from the time you order them .

Good luck and " Be Safe" :thumbsup:

The Beard 05-12-2011 11:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Awesome! I just placed my ordered. :thumbsup:

armysig 05-12-2011 11:24 PM

Very nice! I just ordered 3. 2 for the Camaro and 1 for my truck.

Iroczlover 05-13-2011 10:52 AM

We got Ours, Not on the car yet, May order one more.
http://pnwcc.com/gall/gallery/albums...o/DSCN1734.jpg
We are thinking about putting ours on the side under the Camaro under the M&A

Sir Nuke 05-13-2011 12:22 PM

not that really makes a difference.....but thinking about placment.

What is the diameter of the badge?

Iroczlover 05-13-2011 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Nuke (Post 3215035)
not that really makes a difference.....but thinking about placment.

What is the diameter of the badge?

3 1/8"

Blackhawk6 05-13-2011 12:28 PM

Ordered Mine yesterday. Can't Wait........

Dr Jkel 05-13-2011 12:31 PM

Just ordered Mine plus a few for my Marine buddies as presents.

Thanks for posting this information. Semper Fi

CamaroSSRSL99 05-13-2011 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iroczlover (Post 3214624)
We got Ours, Not on the car yet, May order one more.
http://pnwcc.com/gall/gallery/albums...o/DSCN1734.jpg
We are thinking about putting ours on the side under the Camaro under the M&A

Where did you order yours from? Mine came in a plain black box but didn't have all that you have with yours. :iono:

Iroczlover 05-13-2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSSRSL99 (Post 3215145)
Where did you order yours from? Mine came in a plain black box but didn't have all that you have with yours. :iono:

I dont know how we got ours, except it was a gift. We bought our car a month earlier.

I am not trying to be a PITA but I made a promise.

Zhawk 05-13-2011 01:01 PM

These things are very cool and I am going to be letting the guys at work (McChord) know about them. GM did us right by doing this.

Tiberious 05-13-2011 01:03 PM

Are these identical to the GM badge? Might be too big to put where I want to (centered under the spoiler) but I like 'em!

Tib

Iroczlover 05-13-2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiberious (Post 3215218)
Are these identical to the GM badge? Might be too big to put where I want to (centered under the spoiler) but I like 'em!

Tib

Tib, we are meeting up at Krispy Kreams tonight in Puyallup if you show up tonight, we will bring ours & you can see where it fits on your car.
where we may put it, maybe a little lower
http://pnwcc.com/gall/gallery/albums...o/DSCN1737.jpg

Under the rear bowtie
http://pnwcc.com/gall/gallery/albums...o/DSCN1738.jpg

on top of the bowtie to big?
http://pnwcc.com/gall/gallery/albums...o/DSCN1739.jpg

where they suggested?
http://pnwcc.com/gall/gallery/albums...o/DSCN1740.jpg

gas door? to tacky???
http://pnwcc.com/gall/gallery/albums...o/DSCN1741.jpg

camarocpa 05-13-2011 01:26 PM

I like next to the license plate. I think that is where I would put mine.

AutoAgenda 05-13-2011 01:29 PM

Either by the license plate or under Camaro on the fender where you like it would be my vote.

Tiberious 05-13-2011 03:05 PM

Thanks Iroczlover! I can't bring my 'vert (still in the paint shop - one more week) but I'll try to drop by! That's by the mall, no?

Thanks for the snaps as well, I'll probably get one for mine!

http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/...icture_427.jpg

Tib

Sir Nuke 05-13-2011 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iroczlover (Post 3215050)
3 1/8"

THANKS especially for the great pics!

Iroczlover 05-13-2011 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiberious (Post 3215836)
Thanks Iroczlover! I can't bring my 'vert (still in the paint shop - one more week) but I'll try to drop by! That's by the mall, no?

Thanks for the snaps as well, I'll probably get one for mine!

http://i1041.photobucket.com/albums/...icture_427.jpg

Tib

Yeppers starts about 8:30pm we will most likely be there about 9pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Nuke (Post 3215861)
THANKS especially for the great pics!

you are welcome

fee5fofum 05-13-2011 05:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iroczlover (Post 3215292)

That is where I put mine :

Rubit51 05-13-2011 06:20 PM

When did you guys order yours? I ordered mine on the 5th and haven't received it yet.

CamaroSSRSL99 05-13-2011 07:50 PM

Rubit...it took a few days for me to get mine. Are you getting them from the dealer or online? If it is online, I would call them.

Lauryn200 05-13-2011 09:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Place it next to the licence plate :thumbsup:

Attachment 240677
U.S Army Veteran ;) but no room to put that badge on my Jeep.

Dizzy82 05-13-2011 10:48 PM

Can these badges be purchased at dealerships or only from the website?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.