Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Texas (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Laredo, Tx Meet (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154404)

2SSRSGTOTA 12-27-2009 12:00 AM

C5 in Laredo Texas
 
:chevy:anyone on here from Laredo??? planning on meeting up anywhere anytime?

UberFlaco 12-30-2009 01:57 PM

I'm in Laredo. Drive a Cyber Gray 2SS. How about you?

Blackend SS 12-30-2009 02:40 PM

I'm from Laredo currently reside in San Antonio.

C4 01-03-2010 12:51 PM

hey you all need to come to san antonio on friday and come
kick it with us at houlihans.

2SSRSGTOTA 01-06-2010 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UberFlaco (Post 1332268)
I'm in Laredo. Drive a Cyber Gray 2SS. How about you?

I drive a Rally Yellow 2SS RS, and me and some friends are going out this thursday night. let me know if you want to meet

2SSRSGTOTA 01-06-2010 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C4 (Post 1343978)
hey you all need to come to san antonio on friday and come
kick it with us at houlihans.

yes why not, I'll check with the guys here make some plans

UberFlaco 01-06-2010 06:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'd love to drop by but as you can see below my car is having technical difficulties right now. I won't be taking her out of the garage for the next three days or so. I received a defective bulb and wrong harness for the headlights so I don't want to be driving her around like that.

25thanniversary 06-06-2010 02:24 PM

:wave:

Blackend SS 06-06-2010 02:40 PM

Nice to see the home town crew getting in on this!

25thanniversary 06-22-2011 10:18 PM

Laredo, Tx Meet
 
Any Laredo members up for a meet next month for a cruise and maybe a cookout. I say on July 16th or the 23rd if it's possible maybe start like our own 5 gen krew let me know.

:popcorn:


we had a small gathering here at a local Rudy's Bar B Q hopefully we have more camaro's this coming Sunday at 7 same place. here are a couple of iphone pictures and a small video of a cruise we did after the meet. we are starting a Laredo 5th Gen Camaro krew here and looking for more members. all the camaro's on the gathering are camaro5 members except the white SS but we told him about the website hope he joins. here is our new facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...323535&sk=wall

click for video
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/w...h_1bbb3c6d.jpg
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/w...1/8f18c56a.jpg
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/w...1/1c43c10b.jpg
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/w...1/d33694af.jpg

Mike2ss 06-24-2011 08:49 PM

it would be great to have another club so close to the valley club (5GCRGV), we could do some get togethers and cook outs.

25thanniversary 06-24-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike2ss (Post 3382288)
it would be great to have another club so close to the valley club (5GCRGV), we could do some get togethers and cook outs.


That sounds good but I guess no one here in Laredo want's to.:iono:. i am down for a valley meet sometime.

GEEo 06-24-2011 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike2ss (Post 3382288)
it would be great to have another club so close to the valley club (5GCRGV), we could do some get togethers and cook outs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 25thanniversary (Post 3382309)
That sounds good but I guess no one here in Laredo want's to.:iono:. i am down for a valley meet sometime.

Thats sounds like a good idea!! :thumbup: we should do here in the Valley. :D

25thanniversary 06-24-2011 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GEEo (Post 3383009)
Thats sounds like a good idea!! :thumbup: we should do here in the Valley. :D


yea then we head out to the SPI for a cruise

GEEo 06-24-2011 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 25thanniversary (Post 3383025)
yea then we head out to the SPI for a cruise

that sounds AWESOME man!! :thumbup:

We should do it soon. like next week or so. :D

It's been a while since we've cruised to SPI.

25thanniversary 06-24-2011 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GEEo (Post 3383030)
that sounds AWESOME man!! :thumbup:

We should do it soon. like next week or so. :D

It's been a while since we've cruised to SPI.


i am on vacation this coming week but i am off to san antonio takin the kids to sea world. let's try and do it on a weekend next month.

GEEo 06-24-2011 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 25thanniversary (Post 3383040)
i am on vacation this coming week but i am off to san antonio takin the kids to sea world. let's try and do it on a weekend next month.

I'm down for sure man!! just hit us up. :D

Have a great vaca man!! Just got back from mine a week ago. :D

25thanniversary 06-24-2011 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GEEo (Post 3383045)
I'm down for sure man!! just hit us up. :D

when you get back from vaca we could set up a date.

Have a great vaca man!! Just got back from mine a week ago. :D


i sure will my wifes cousin lives in the valley so we could stay overnight. mean while i try and get more people here to try and make the trip.

25thanniversary 06-24-2011 11:42 PM

we could go to hooters

GEEo 06-24-2011 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 25thanniversary (Post 3383049)
i sure will my wifes cousin lives in the valley so we could stay overnight. mean while i try and get more people here to try and make the trip.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 25thanniversary (Post 3383059)
we could go to hooters

sounds great.

Hooters then Cruise to SPI would be awesome!!

25thanniversary 06-24-2011 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GEEo (Post 3383065)
sounds great.

Hooters then Cruise to SPI would be awesome!!


just spoke with the wife and she's up for it. plan a date sometime next month on the weekend.

GEEo 06-24-2011 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 25thanniversary (Post 3383071)
just spoke with the wife and she's up for it. plan a date sometime next month on the weekend.

for sure man. tommrw were having a get together on a baseball game and I'll talk to them and see what date we can set up. :)

I'm already excited man. :D lol

25thanniversary 06-24-2011 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GEEo (Post 3383105)
for sure man. tommrw were having a get together on a baseball game and I'll talk to them and see what date we can set up. :)

I'm already excited man. :D lol


ok cool keep me posted.

25thanniversary 07-14-2011 12:08 AM

bump:popcorn:

25thanniversary 07-28-2011 02:10 PM

bump.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.