Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   This forum is broken... (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16204)

Bocephus 03-21-2009 05:50 PM

This forum is broken...

On a lot of the threads I can never get to the last page. What the poop?

cam2fst4u 03-21-2009 05:51 PM

the best info is on the first page anyway so dont worry about it....lol

j/k

I dont know its workin for me

Tran 03-21-2009 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bocephus (Post 354135)

That occurs sometimes when there's deleted posts in the thread. Don't worry, if you're clicking on the last indicated page, you will be taken to the latest posts/page (even if it says you're not on the last page).

CamaroSpike23 03-21-2009 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tran (Post 354139)
That occurs sometimes when there's deleted posts in the thread. Don't worry, if you're clicking on the last indicated page, you will be taken to the latest posts/page (even if it says you're not on the last page).

:word:

Bocephus 03-21-2009 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tran (Post 354139)

Sorry that I posted this in the wrong section. :bonk:

Sometimes when a thread has 94 posts I can only see up to 80(or whatever it is). When I click the next page I go back to posts I've already seen. I'm using Firefox so I don't know if that's part of it. It doesn't happen all the time, just enough to be an annoyance.

2SSRS@Gen5diy 03-21-2009 07:22 PM

No firefox is fine that is all i us for the last 4 years.

TAG UR IT 03-28-2009 12:11 PM

Never happened to me.

Camaro_Corvette 04-03-2009 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bocephus (Post 354135)

There is nothing actually on the last page. Trust me I am getting the same problem. Just look at the post count in that thread and divide it by the number of posts you do per page and you will find that the next page shouldn't actually be shown. I don't know why it does it. It usually only does it to me in the PWII thread.:iono: Your not missing anything, it's just showing the next page button too soon...

CamaroSpike23 04-04-2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaro_corvette (Post 382219)
There is nothing actually on the last page. Trust me I am getting the same problem. Just look at the post count in that thread and divide it by the number of posts you do per page and you will find that the next page shouldn't actually be shown. I don't know why it does it. It usually only does it to me in the PWII thread.:iono: Your not missing anything, it's just showing the next page button too soon...

ummmm.... tran already said that.