Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Look what they dropped off at my work for me! (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164991)

Miraclewhip 08-13-2011 10:50 PM

Look what they dropped off at my work for me!
 
http://i.imgur.com/xxz90.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ROxo3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rjmZw.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/mpO7P.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/w6kFQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8YJhG.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Dfrsa.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SEQee.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/HvlWg.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/g1vjf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/eqxjV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8srcY.jpg

I'll get it PDI'd and cleaned up on Monday. The joy of working at the dealership you ordered your car from....you get to take pics as soon as it drops. The downside...they drop it Friday, and you have to wait to have it inspected and cleaned / clayed / sealed till Monday!!! Arrgh!!!!

black. 08-13-2011 11:25 PM

YEAH BUDDY. VERY VERY NICE

Nessal 08-13-2011 11:28 PM

Awwwww yeah brah! *fistpump*

MS3DALE 08-13-2011 11:42 PM

I know just what you mean working at a dealership,I'm the parts manager at one,heres mine on the carrier......
http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/s...SCAMARO003.jpg
Its tough working at a dealership and seeing all these new vehicles everyday!

RubyCamaro 08-13-2011 11:46 PM

Yeah, bummer. NOT!!! Very nice Camaro! Poor baby having to wait over the weekend. LOL....... No, really, I get it. Nobody is more obsessed than me. Congrats & enjoy!

dutchnrican 08-13-2011 11:57 PM

very nice. congrats

Bonemaro 08-14-2011 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubyCamaro (Post 3613595)
Yeah, bummer. NOT!!! Very nice Camaro! Poor baby having to wait over the weekend. LOL....... No, really, I get it. Nobody is more obsessed than me. Congrats & enjoy!

I don't know lady i got it pretty bad lol.

Congrats on the new ride!

BrandonB956 08-14-2011 01:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
looks great .

question :

is the tint behind the mirror new? his has a dotted pattern .the 2010s-2011s are full right?

///

Must Have that leather dash Trim :confused0068:!!!

Miraclewhip 08-14-2011 01:25 AM

HMM NOT SURE! anyone?

khalsa013 08-14-2011 02:09 AM

dam backup cameras!! i wish i had it

Patrol.in.a.Camaro 08-14-2011 02:43 AM

Very sweet car sir. Congrats!!

TJ91 08-14-2011 02:50 AM

wow that is awesome, I was afraid they were going to go over kill on the IO interior with that new dash trim but it looks fantastic! More interior pics please :D

Zarko 08-14-2011 03:30 AM

I'm jealous mine is 2011

TheHorse13 08-14-2011 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrandonB956 (Post 3613761)
looks great .

question :

is the tint behind the mirror new? his has a dotted pattern .the 2010s-2011s are full right?

///

Must Have that leather dash Trim :confused0068:!!!

I have a 2011 and it is the same dotted pattern as this one.

Nightfall 08-14-2011 07:45 AM

nice car but sorry :barf: I HATE THAT STEERING WHEEL :mad0259:

10forty2 08-14-2011 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrandonB956 (Post 3613761)
looks great .

question :

is the tint behind the mirror new? his has a dotted pattern .the 2010s-2011s are full right?

///

Must Have that leather dash Trim :confused0068:!!!

Not sure, but that may be an integrated antenna for the AM/FM instead of tint.....

Needs Exhaust! 08-14-2011 08:22 AM

It's a beauty, congratulations! Now get to modding :)

DJ UNKNOWN 08-14-2011 09:14 AM

Not a huge fan of verts but yours is pretty damn nice :w00t:

HookemHorns 08-14-2011 09:28 AM

I like

el ess A 08-14-2011 09:31 AM

Sweet! Although your radio date appears to have the same problem mine does, as far as not showing the correct date. :)

Miraclewhip 08-14-2011 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJ91 (Post 3613819)
wow that is awesome, I was afraid they were going to go over kill on the IO interior with that new dash trim but it looks fantastic! More interior pics please :D

ill grab some more for you when i get to work today.

oldfriend 08-14-2011 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miraclewhip (Post 3613765)
HMM NOT SURE! anyone?

As far i know it's standard !:w00t:

oldfriend 08-14-2011 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miraclewhip (Post 3614239)
ill grab some more for you when i get to work today.

Be very careful , the dealer my sell her from under you , they are known for doing that , if someone shows up at the front door really hot [they ]will make it disappear just like magic !
:yikes:

Miraclewhip 08-14-2011 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldfriend (Post 3614266)
Be very careful , the dealer my sell her from under you , they are known for doing that , if someone shows up at the front door really hot [they ]will make it disappear just like magic !
:yikes:


^ This is hilarious considering I am the sales manager at my dealership I can assure I wouldnt do that to anyone, especially.....myself.

floyd haughton 08-14-2011 12:01 PM

nice ride


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.