Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Callaway Camaros (SC552/ SC572 Convertible) on Motorweek TV (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166274)

Callaway Chris 08-19-2011 09:00 PM

Callaway Camaros (SC552/ SC572 Convertible) on Motorweek TV
 
:thumbsup::thumbsup:



MG 08-20-2011 06:59 AM

Very nice :-)

ADzurka 08-22-2011 01:09 PM

I want that hood!

ParisTNDude 08-22-2011 01:13 PM

Awesome
 
Awesome coverage!

TJ91 08-22-2011 01:21 PM

nice find!

hotdannywheels 08-22-2011 01:21 PM

I like everything about it but the Callaway sign. Maybe they could've put something else there? Other than that, it's a beautiful piece of machinery. (:

Jcobra 08-22-2011 01:42 PM

I like the SLP cars better.

LAWMAN 08-22-2011 01:43 PM

nice,but how much did he say?

Z/28orSs 08-22-2011 03:17 PM

those are not 2012 MY's

Nighthawk3000 08-22-2011 03:17 PM

Am I the only one that noticed that the camaro in the video doesn't have the 2012's wheel(1:37). Just thought I'd mention it because the homepage says it is a 2012 camaro.

Nice car either way.

Z/28orSs 08-22-2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighthawk3000 (Post 3652897)
Am I the only one that noticed that the camaro in the video doesn't have the 2012's wheel(1:37). Just thought I'd mention it because the homepage says it is a 2012 camaro.

Nice car either way.

lol no you are not these cars are way over priced....but other than that i like =D

oakaro68 08-22-2011 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcobra (Post 3652306)
I like the SLP cars better.

me too

oakaro68 08-22-2011 03:26 PM

Are they using a 2011 Camaro to display a "2012" model? I thought the steering wheel changed on the '12 models...?? That would totally suck if you thought you we're getting a 2012.....:bs:

ADzurka 08-22-2011 09:01 PM

I like the hood, but the SLP Stats are way better.....

Callaway Chris 08-22-2011 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oakaro68 (Post 3652950)
Are they using a 2011 Camaro to display a "2012" model? I thought the steering wheel changed on the '12 models...?? That would totally suck if you thought you we're getting a 2012.....:bs:

Motorweek knew the cars were 2011 Camaros - they still had the window stickers attached ;)

As far as comparing to "other" companies, our packages deliver so much more than a "rounded -up" horsepower number :word:

Superior build-quality, drivability, warranty coverage, etc., etc. :thumbsup:

More @ www.callawaycars.com

.

K1SSRSS 08-22-2011 11:44 PM

Love it, is there anyway to add the power window hood to the base SC572 package? If so I just might get one of these over the ZL1. Also is there any way to get injector covers that are not carbon fiber?

Callaway Chris 08-22-2011 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K1SSRSS (Post 3655708)
Love it, is there anyway to add the power window hood to the base SC572 package? If so I just might get one of these over the ZL1. Also is there any way to get injector covers that are not carbon fiber?

Yes, absolutely! Our Power Window Hood is an option to the SC572 Camaro. We can paint the injector covers body color, if you like.

Please visit www.callawaycars.com for addl. info and to find your nearest authorized dealer :thumbsup:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.