Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   ***:::NEW ZL1 DNA SHIRT AND ZL1 CAP! FINALLY HERE! :::*** (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178716)

TAG UR IT 10-25-2011 07:09 PM

***:::NEW ZL1 DNA SHIRT AND ZL1 CAP! FINALLY HERE! :::***
 
2 Attachment(s)
I don't know about you guys, but I haven't seen any ZL1 shirts out there and I think there might be one ZL1 cap somewhere out there.

But, Ralph White contacted Dana and I today and let us know he just got these in. I know I've seen several people ask about ZL1 caps and shirts. Well, here's the very first of them!!

Get to ordering all you soon to be ZL1 owners!!!:headbang:

ZL1 Camaro DNA Match T-Shirt

ZL1 Camaro Cap


Attachment 300223Attachment 300224




Pics from OldJedi and daughter:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1319646879

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1319646849

The Stig 10-25-2011 08:14 PM

me likey :thumbup:

TAG UR IT 10-25-2011 08:34 PM

So do I. :D

I think I'm going to order a couple for myself! I DEF want that cap!!

Joebot8484 10-26-2011 08:39 AM

Awesome! now I don't have to custom make my own ZL1 shirts!:happyanim::happyanim:


Edit: Ordered!

radz28 10-26-2011 08:41 AM

OMG!!! THOSE ARE SO MINE!!!

OldJedi 10-26-2011 09:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ummmm... that cap looks vaguely familiar. Order placed.

htron50 10-26-2011 09:35 AM

Can you tell me a few things about the shirts.

1)Are the tails kind of short or are they running long (so when they are washed they tend to be a bit short)??

I don't want to get say an XL and have it end up looking like a Large, barely making it below my belt.....

2)Are the sleeves typically short or do they more half length close to elbows?

3) THANKS for getting these!

Thanks!

Blue Maro Demon 10-26-2011 10:41 AM

I just ordered my new Camaro ZL1 Shirt & Hat!!!!! I saw these last night and knew what I would be doing today!

TAG UR IT 10-26-2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joebot8484 (Post 3930261)
Awesome! no I don't have to custom make my own ZL1 shirts!:happyanim::happyanim:


Edit: Ordered!

;)

Awesome deal.

I saw these and FLIPPED.

I might not be able to get a ZL1, but I can at least wear the cap and shirt. ;)

Shoot. I think dealers need to stock up on these and provide them for free to anyone who purchases a ZL1 from them.

...nice little surprise when the new owner opens the door and gets in. ;)

TAG UR IT 10-26-2011 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radz28 (Post 3930268)
OMG!!! THOSE ARE SO MINE!!!

See....I knew YOU would LOVE these!

:sm0:

TAG UR IT 10-26-2011 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldJedi (Post 3930416)
Ummmm... that cap looks vaguely familiar. Order placed.

Holy crap! When did you get that?!?! Or when did you see it?

Scarrzz 10-26-2011 10:47 AM

Placing order in 5... 4...3... 2... 1... :thumbsup:

Shurenuff 10-26-2011 10:51 AM

Ordered both.

The hat might be a little too busy for my tastes, but it'll look good as a display piece in the office.

kgilley09 10-26-2011 11:00 AM

are the hats fitted or velcro in the back or what? I can't find anything that indicates one way or the other...

Blue Maro Demon 10-26-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 3930715)
;)

Awesome deal.

I saw these and FLIPPED.

I might not be able to get a ZL1, but I can at least wear the cap and shirt. ;)

Shoot. I think dealers need to stock up on these and provide them for free to anyone who purchases a ZL1 from them.

...nice little surprise when the new owner opens the door and gets in. ;)

EXACTLY! I might not be able to afford a new ZL1 right now like I wanted to but you better believe im wearing my new ZL1 Shirt & Hat everyday rain or snow! I am hoping for a new Z28 to be in my future someday though!

TAG UR IT 10-26-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htron50 (Post 3930462)
Can you tell me a few things about the shirts.

1)Are the tails kind of short or are they running long (so when they are washed they tend to be a bit short)??

I don't want to get say an XL and have it end up looking like a Large, barely making it below my belt.....

2)Are the sleeves typically short or do they more half length close to elbows?

3) THANKS for getting these!

Thanks!

Can you see the pic above?

First, I haven't seen the shirt in my hands...so I can't answer definitively.

But, it looks to be the same as all the other shirts that Ralph White makes. I can say they don't use crap shirts. They take pride in what they make...good quality stuff.

Length, according to pix, appears to be the same as that of the Night Out shirt and others. Which, to me, means that it won't shrink up to my waist.

Sleeves appear to be mid length.

But the most important factor in all of this, as we all know, is how we wash and dry our clothes. If you wash with hot water and dry with high heat, just about anything is going to shrink. ...do it over and over and it's bound to happen. Just wash and dry according to the tag directions and I'm sure it'll be fine.

Sorry I can't be more specific. All I can say is to look at the pic above and go off of that. :thumbsup:

TAG UR IT 10-26-2011 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgilley09 (Post 3930789)
are the hats fitted or velcro in the back or what? I can't find anything that indicates one way or the other...

I don't see them being fitted. That would throw too many problems into the equation. They either have to be velcro back, clasp back, or snap back. I'm asking now. As soon as I get an answer, I'll let you know. ;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Maro Demon (Post 3930799)
EXACTLY! I might not be able to afford a new ZL1 right now like I wanted to but you better believe im wearing my new ZL1 Shirt & Hat everyday rain or snow! I am hoping for a new Z28 to be in my future someday though!

WORD!!!

And mark my words, there WILL be a Z28!

:headbang:


(and when it comes out, I'll have a cap and shirt for YOU!)

OldJedi 10-26-2011 11:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 3930723)
Holy crap! When did you get that?!?! Or when did you see it?

TAG, these were the hats that Chevy was giving away on stage at the Barrett-Jackson Auction in Las Vegas. John Fitzpatrick gave these to my daughter and I for my flying from South Florida to Los Angles and then driving to Las Vegas just to see the only Carbon Flash ZL1 in person. He and the rest of the Chevy staff were great !!! It is the same hat without the embroidery on the sides. But I really like the new T-Shirts, they look great.

TAG UR IT 10-26-2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldJedi (Post 3930862)
TAG, these were the hats that Chevy was giving away on stage at the Barrett-Jackson Auction in Las Vegas. John Fitzpatrick gave these to my daughter and I for my flying from South Florida to Los Angles and then driving to Las Vegas just to see the only Carbon Flash ZL1 in person. He and the rest of the Chevy staff were great !!! It is the same hat without the embroidery on the sides. But I really like the new T-Shirts, they look great.

:confused0068:

THAT IS TOO COOL!

:clap:


Man, would I would have given to see that carbon flash ZL1 in person...:cry:

PNYSLAR 10-26-2011 11:31 AM

just ordered mine

OldJedi 10-26-2011 11:49 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 3930895)
:confused0068:

THAT IS TOO COOL!

:clap:


Man, would I would have given to see that carbon flash ZL1 in person...:cry:

TAG, it was a great father -daughter experience together. We will both remember it as a very special day for both of us. The car was truly awesome and I just cannot say enough good things about the entire Chevy staff. They gave us the red/black ZL1 hats but told us that we could not wear them until they gave them away at the auction. I really wanted John's red ZL1 shirt though. I know, being very greedy.

joedirtfxr 10-26-2011 11:56 AM

Are these made in canada too!!!!!!!!:wub:

2010 SSRS 10-26-2011 11:57 AM

Definitely ordering both

OldJedi 10-26-2011 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgilley09 (Post 3930789)
are the hats fitted or velcro in the back or what? I can't find anything that indicates one way or the other...

The hats are NOT fitted. They use a buckle & strap adjustment in the back to adjust for size.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.