Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   TPW 11/14/11 (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179426)

NoSyT 10-29-2011 06:50 PM

TPW 11/14/11
 
YES! Made it in before Thanksgiving! :headbang:

Anyone else got a TPW of 11/14/11?

These next 2 weeks are gonna suck, LMAO.

Viffer 10-30-2011 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty D (Post 3945325)
YES! Made it in before Thanksgiving! :headbang:

Anyone else got a TPW of 11/14/11?

These next 2 weeks are gonna suck, LMAO.


http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176826

NoSyT 10-30-2011 01:40 PM

Um, thanks for the link to a thread were everyone got moved up and has a TPW of 11/7.

78Z2812TBD 10-31-2011 09:27 PM

I am in for this week too (45th 2SS vert M6) - although it might be better if we posted in the other thread since they got bumped up :-)

pensphan87 11-01-2011 07:37 AM

I'm in 11/14 also - IBM 2SS/RS Convertible M6/LS3 Beige top/seats

Gives new meaning to the words Thanksgiving " U.S. "

Its going to be a Merry Christmas! And a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

78Z2812TBD 11-01-2011 03:48 PM

This is tougher than I thought it would be (never ordered a car before) - MUCH more exciting than watching water boil... I can't wait 2 weeks - just to wait again for delivery!

NoSyT 11-01-2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pensphan87 (Post 3954344)
I'm in 11/14 also - IBM 2SS/RS Convertible M6/LS3 Beige top/seats

Gives new meaning to the words Thanksgiving " U.S. "

Its going to be a Merry Christmas! And a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

You're going to LOVE the IBM with the Beige interior...beautiful Combo!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 78Z2812TBD (Post 3956360)
This is tougher than I thought it would be (never ordered a car before) - MUCH more exciting than watching water boil... I can't wait 2 weeks - just to wait again for delivery!

Oh, I know! I know that not much is going to happen in the next week at least but for some reason I keep checking the status on GMconnects for some reason. :facepalm:

pensphan87 11-02-2011 09:22 AM

Thanks the beige was the wifes idea but I agree its a good look, I know you wanted
cyber grey but I like the ashen better seems just a fbodfarther said a deeper richer looking
Color.

As far as the wait goes its not bothering me, yes I can t wait to see her but she will be
going from the dealer right to my garage. Where she will be waiting months for a
sunny/dry day.

Carlos2sun 11-02-2011 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pensphan87 (Post 3959121)
Thanks the beige was the wifes idea but I agree its a good look, I know you wanted
cyber grey but I like the ashen better seems just a fbodfarther said a deeper richer looking
Color.

As far as the wait goes its not bothering me, yes I can t wait to see her but she will be
going from the dealer right to my garage. Where she will be waiting months for a
sunny/dry day.

Good luck!


http://www.cuinsurance.org/luoying1.jpg
http://www.cuinsurance.org/luoying2.jpg
http://www.cuinsurance.org/luoying3.jpg

NoSyT 11-03-2011 07:04 PM

Carlos....I can't see your pics, just the little red x's. :iono:

78Z2812TBD 11-07-2011 06:30 PM

1 more week til TPW...they need more codes so that when we're waiting for some period of time we at least get a sense something is happening (like parts 60% in... Even if they are not completely accurate..) then I'd feel better about checking gmconnects so often just in case I didn't get an email!

NoSyT 11-07-2011 10:47 PM

The thing that bothers me about the TPW is the "W"....it's a week long timeframe. I check gmconnects way too much as it is. Can you imaging what it will be like waiting for that entire week? What if our cars aren't built until Friday?

I guess the best idea is to stay busy. Hopefully we all have our cars built the same day and then we can see who gets delivered first.

NoSyT 11-09-2011 08:08 AM

Woohoo! I hit 3400 today! Getting closer!

78Z2812TBD 11-09-2011 04:06 PM

Congrats! No new news for me yet... Sigh...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.