Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Chevy Camaro ringtone ?! (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180)

Tran 09-12-2006 12:54 PM

Chevy Camaro ringtone ?!
 
Can't get enough of the new Chevy Camaro? :laugh:

Well now you can download a ringtone for it for your phone. GM released this ringtone in response to requests from webusers' feedback.

Download Camaro Ringtone

BlacLac02 09-12-2006 02:40 PM

that was actually kind stupid. big thumbs downs for me. you can tell they are just pushing this car way too hard. hopefully it doesnt come back and bite them in the ass.

KILLER74Z28 09-12-2006 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlacLac02 (Post 1274)
that was actually kind stupid. big thumbs downs for me. you can tell they are just pushing this car way too hard. hopefully it doesnt come back and bite them in the ass.

:iono:

$anani 09-13-2006 04:45 AM

that could be from anything and it sounds like people are in the back ground kids ur someything. but it sounds good though

Moose 09-13-2006 09:23 AM

Made a similar ringtone using my SS. :D

TAG UR IT 09-13-2006 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by $anani (Post 1303)
that could be from anything and it sounds like people are in the back ground kids ur someything. but it sounds good though

Actually, it's straight off of a Camaro video where they are showing off the exhaust. It was posted on this site a while back. Look a little bit and you'll find it. It's pretty cool.:thumbup:

wheelmanLS2 09-13-2006 06:39 PM

That was an mp3. How do you make a ringtone from an mp3 and then send it to your phone?

Al Robinson 10-19-2006 09:49 AM

Tran, I tried down loading the ring tone, but only got window's media player. How do you get it to your phone? I have Verizon. Can I get some help from you guys?

Moose 10-19-2006 04:13 PM

I had my brother hold my phone by my exhaust and then "tached it up". :D

It sounds pretty good with L/T headers and the SLP Loudmouth. :D

TAG UR IT 10-19-2006 06:26 PM

Now that was a good idea. There's nothing like the sound of an SLP Loudmouth! Cool ringtone.

Supreme Leader 08-12-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moose (Post 2439)
I had my brother hold my phone by my exhaust and then "tached it up". :D

It sounds pretty good with L/T headers and the SLP Loudmouth. :D

Ya, that's pretty much what I was about to say, just record it yourself.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.